Well Sup Forums?

Well Sup Forums?

no, fuck off old baba

Yes

>old

That's rude user

>he punches her instead

chuuuuu

What was the point of carrying that thing? It only attracted unnecessary attention.

>introduce character
>she's fun and interesting
>do a complete 180 and throw it all away for an overly complicated sob story MUH PAST freudian excuse

Kamachi, ladies and gentlemen.

Touma will never kiss anyone. He treats most everyone the same but he will still put saving other people ahead of the two girls he does treat special. Even the calmest, maturest girl who's in full support of what he does will eventually get fed up with having to share him with the teary eyed, blushy girl of the week that'll be replaced with another girl soon.

Part 3 of the Zashiki Warashi side story is out if anybody didn't see. Would you bully a teenage girl by bringing up her edgy chuuni phase?

It was bait

This is what really pissed me off about Misaki. Out of all the girls he's saved, Misaki is the one that should be able to figure out his true love is saving people. It should be incredibly easy for her to figure out he doesn't intend upon giving the people he saves a deep, lasting relationship because he's too busy saving the next one. But does she seem to get that? Nope. I'd have loved Misaki no selling Touma's "harem" powers simply for variety but also because it makes sense

But she does know, that's why she told the other girl to shut up and get saved. Doesn't have to stop her from hoping as long as she isn't annoying about it.

She really just wanted to help people

If she "gets" Touma isn't intending upon building deep relationships, why does she torment Mikoto about it? Even if she's a nasty person and just wants to get off to seeing the girl she dislikes fail, what's gonna do for her besides confirm she's a nasty person? It won't make Touma remember her. It doesn't make sense either. No, I honestly think she doesn't get his first and foremost priority is saving anyone that needs saving, not building friendships/relationships

Or, you know, she messes with Misaka because their personality types naturally clash. Also you seem to be under the impression that knowing that it won't happen means you can't wish for it anyway. Take Enbi as an example, she knew she had a snowballs chance in hell to win the detective but tried anyway to at least clear her feelings about it.

Yes, please.

You'd have to be pretty retarded to wish for something like that while being completely sure it won't happen. I'd have been more interested in a Misaki that no sold Touma. It'd be something different. And realistic.

Honestly, I'm wondering if Kamisato might not have had a point in NT14. Maybe IB/WR do have something to do with it. Obviously I don't think he was completely right but maybe he wasn't completely full of shit as Touma and his fanboys think.

The reasons I think Kamisato is full of shit is how quickly he decided to massacre the magic gods despite no interaction with them plus the way he half-asses his saves. I think he's as much to blame for the fucked up mentality of his girls as WR may or may not be. Even though he claims IB created a harem, almost none of the girls who like Touma are that obsessed with him.
Also, this may be weird coming from a pessimist, but some people are just that optimistic. I know I won't win the lottery, but I'll still buy a ticket now and then just because there is that extremely slim chance.

Honestly, Kamisato being closer to right than wrong about IB/WR forcibly influencing people's feelings would make sense.

Now, it's likely not full on brain washing. But I would not be shocked if IB/WR could make someone think differently. Index mentioned the red string of fate way back in volume one. There's ways to influence someone's thoughts and choices without brainwashing

Plenty of girls are pretty obsessed with Touma, and two even follow him around, but not 24/7. Like I said, I don't think he was 100% correct in his theory. I am even fine with him being 100% wrong. I just wouldn't be shocked if it turned out IB and WR did have some sort of pull over people it's been used for/on.

My wording was a bit off too, I'm not ruling out that possibility either. It's just that Kamisato's girls all follow him and were shown to be willing to commit suicide for him. Even if the ones that follow Touma would fight for him, I don't think any would just kill themselves with zero thought towards self-preservation. Plus, of the rather large variety of people who could be classified as the Kamijou Faction, only about 5 at most have regular contact with Touma. Perhaps WR has a stronger effect, but what I've seen of Kamisato's saving style seems to suggest he may have placed himself at the center of their "worlds" as a new pillar rather than actually saving it.

best index girl. I wish she had more than 2 doujins.

At least she got those 2, most of the others didn't get any, and don't even get me started on the lack of HO or ZW doujins despite all of the wonderful possibilities.

Anons, I'm currently reading the LN's for the first time right now and I'm a bit confused.

I'm starting OT15 right now and was wondering who that level 5 was towards the end of 14 in Avignon. Was it Accelerator? Someone that's gonna show up soon? I feel like a retard for asking because it seems like I'm supposed to know who it is.

It's Accelerator. He makes it back for the next volume but Touma and co. are still stuck in Avignon during OT15.

Sure

Hamazura punching Kamisato when?

So, do you guys think Aliester is going to deal with Kamisato or Mikoto? I feel like He´s totally gonna go for Kamisato, since that leaves the possibility of Yuiitsu fighting someone who can use her Sensei's weapons

Aleister will try to deal with Kamisato but Hamazura will interfere yet again, but it will end up working in his favor since someone that's actually normal will tell Kamisato to fuck off (with his fist if necessary).

Yuiitsu will try to defeat Mikoto through the use of AIM Stalker, Rensa, or both. Whichever one she picks will turn against her favor and help Mikoto win.

I don't know, obviously Kamachi won't kill Mikoto, but it feels like Touma will have to stop her from going ape-shit. Which might mean we'll finally see Touma punching Mikoto (not that I hate her though)

It was Accel, didn't it mention him by name?

Science side girls > Magic side girls

There is literally no debating this.

Anyone hoping for Aleister and Touma to meet next volume? I'm not expecting them to have a long chat or anything, but it'd be nice to see how they interact and this seems like the perfect opportunity.

Aleister needs to deal with Kamisato because he could become an actual threat to him unlike Mikoto, he's probably betting on Mikoto putting Yuiitsu out of commission using the AAA or her new powers if she has any.

Nah, he was just called "that level 5". I kinda figured it was him with the illustration at the end though.

There even was an illustration of him standing in the flames while Itsuwa almost shat herself.

But Carissa is magic side, user.

What if Touma punches her but it isn't enough to save her?

Itsuwa-the only girl who actyually treats Touma like a human being- is from the Magic side user. The only good science side girl is Misaki.

While the Heavy Object girls are science side and indeed great, they're still outclassed by Enbi and Mio who would be classified as magic side so magic side girls > science side.

Mikoto deserves love, not a punch.

Itsuwa and Carissa are certainly gems, but they're hidden behind a pile of shit that are the rest of the magic side.

>The only good science side girl is Misaki

I doubt you typed that out with a straight face.

I will marry Konori and give her all the love in the world that she deserves.

Reminder that this guy is now a keychain and a volleyball

I want to beat her up and rape her.

Who?

He better get his shit together next volume.

>Misaki
Literally Misaki is one of the worst along with Mikoto, Kuroko and Uiharu from Science side

Do I have to post this again?

Objective Raildex girl ranking (outdated)
GODDESS TIER
Othinus
Will-tan
Orsola
Itsuwa
Misaki

TOP TIER
Seria
WORST
Kanzaki
Kongou
Fukiyose
Saiai

HIGH TIER
Last Order
Dolly
Himegami
Yomikawa
Laura
Awaki
Saten
Misuzu
Nephtys

MID TIER
Maria
Mikoto
Sasha
Leivinia
Mugino
Arisa
Umidori
Fremea

LOW TIER
Lessar
Index
Vento
Uiharu
Rikou
Komoe
Mitsuari

SHIT TIER
Marian
Oriana
Kuroko
Hyouka
Angelene
Patricia
Niang Niang

WORSE THAN SHIT TIER
Frenda
Sherry
Haruue
Banri
All of Kamisato's harem

>Sluthinus
>anything but worse than shit tier
Hell, any girl on that tier is much better than Sluthinus, so putting her there is an offense to them.

I wish there was art of Accelerator, Othinus, and Rensa bullying Kakine. Every time this guy appears he gets embarrased.

This isn't an objective list, this is called "look at me, my shit taste is a fact now" list.

Othinus is a better character than the other sluts there.

>Misaka thinks she can do shit against a Magic God
>Only gets a little depressed
>Kakine thinks he can do shit against a Magic God
>Gets turned into a ball, enslaved and then probably blown up by magic missiles

>Sluthinus
>better than anyone

Mikoto wors fine on her own, but she becomes an incompetent and emotional mess when she is with Touma. She looses evything her character has and becomes "the tsundere" whenever she´s with him. Also, how is Uiharu bad? I mean, I don't love her, but she hasn´t dne anything for me to like her. Kuroko is just pure shit

Am I the only one that has Mugino as their favorite girl?

>having shit taste of this caliber

We need another tier list.

Better than whoever your favorite girl is.

>Uiharu
Uiharu is like an old computer. You don't want it now, but it was a necessary step on the technological path to a superior item; in this case, Myonri.

Uiharu is being held back by Kamachi. If she was let loose she'd have an army of Five Overs under her command and replace that cheating slut Saten with R29.

I'm a Tsuchimikadofaggot, and that dumb slut is definitely not better.
Hell, Index males are generally good, Index females are generally shit. The only good thing about Othinus is that without her we wouldn't have Thor.

Everyone in raildex is being held back, but I don't think it's by Kamachi, at least not voluntarily. You could make a list of things you would expect to happen in NT and then see it in one of the other novels instead. It's really absurd thinking on it.

Mikoto is a good character currently, and also it includes her feeling towards Touma, because it makes part of her character too. I don't see her incompetent though, at least not as much as NT13, she is emotional but it is ok, she is in love after all

Uiharu a shit

Deviantart pls go

Fuck off faggot.

Better to be a faggot than be a fan of a slutbag like Othinus.

>devianart
>actually it was stolen from twitter

normalfag exposed

>Index males are generally good, Index females are generally shit.
This is true

Whatever you say tumblrina.

>twitter
>Not pixiv
Fixed that for you

Out of the way, Index and ZW bottom feeders. This thread is in desperate need of patrician taste.

>hating females for being shit whores like Othinus
>tumblr
Nice try.

>The reasons I think Kamisato is full of shit is how quickly he decided to massacre the magic gods despite no interaction with them
They are the ones who fucked him over with WR and are too chaotic to leave alone, you can see what HP did trashing the city like some kid.

And he don't half ass his saves, he just doesn't conveniently bullshit you with the idealistic crap.

You're just a Misakafag pretending to be an all-female hater just so you can shit on a superior girl like an autist.

Your typical cancerous waifufag behavior is too obvious.

>implying
I hate Misaka, but at least she didn't put Touma through hell, then pretended like nothing happened and they love each other.
Othinus doesn't deserve redemption. All she deserves is a punch to the face.

Your reasoning is just more waifufag butthurt because his favorite girl didn't get such relevance.

>"I hate x-girl"
> "Waaa you must be a Misakafag/Othinusfag/Frendafag etc"

I am a different person, BUT I FUCKING HATE THIS FUCKING MEME. Not everyone in the world must love the same things like you, get over it, overcome the haters and ignoring them but damn stop ruining the thread you two

My reasoning is that if she were a guy she would've been beaten to a pulp by Touma by now.
The only reason she's considered a beloved character is because of waifufags.

If she were a guy you retards would be screaming hurr yaoi fujoshi pandering shit instead.

Thor coming back and bullying Mikoto more when?

Why do most of the girls in this series not know how to properly put on a shirt?

I want to see Thor bullying Accelerator in front of Worst and Last Order

I would pay to see it too

Did someone say Frenda?

Whitewitch is good for one thing and one thing only: bullying.
Did we ever get any source but his word that the magic gods actively decided to give him WR?

>hurr yaoi fujoshi pandering shit instead
I actually would love to see Odin instead of a genderbend just like Fate style

>thread starts with sexy blonde tittymonster
>devolves into arguing about misaka
this is a curse

It wasn't even Misaka this time. This is what happens when people don't read more than one work by an author and try to make claims.

there is barely 11 post mentioning Misaka in the whole thread, nobody is arguing

I could take over this thread if that's what you want.

That outfit and artstyle somehow reminds me of Ar Tonelico.

What do Kamachi's other works even have to do with anything in Raildex?

>Did we ever get any source but his word that the magic gods actively decided to give him WR?

Go read NT14 again