I don't know what to make of this degeneracy

I don't know what to make of this degeneracy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LNuuez929UA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All the kids in school are going to make fun of him. He'll probably end up being the kid that calls the teacher mom

deliberately lying to people that can't think for themselves. This is pretty standard for liberals sempai

I take solace in the fact that this child will smother his parents in their sleep.

If this was just a joke I'd laugh, but it's not. It's actually fucking disgusting.

>re-writing history

Fucking libs

Shoulda had your kid eight years later than Matty boy.

This kid will now be placed in special education with all the other potatoes. Probably for the best.

He can't control when his bull gets his wife pregnant

This is some Lisa Simpson tier of fucked up.

youtube.com/watch?v=LNuuez929UA

>mfw liberals are making it easier for us by teaching their children from the youngest possibly age, that everything they try to indoctrinate them with, is pure bullshit
Thank you libs

deny the truth, that's the basis for all liberal thought

It's like he wants him to grow up autistic

>calls the teacher mom

I use to call my attractive young teacher this all the time. She'd whisper in my ear to only call her that after class. This was in high school though.

>my wife's 2 day old transracial nonbinary pansexual baby just said xe wishes Hillary was president omg think of the children ;(
This shit is so fucking transparent.

Noice

Till my last breath I hold my parents accountable for every lie they ever told me.

Fuck this dude I hope his son kills him.

At four months he's basically like a dumb dog - only capable of understanding tone. If he was capable of understanding speech I'd argue it was child abuse.

The actual fuck...

>we totally believe you, senpai

Figures...

His dick is inside that baby.

You'll understand when you're a father.

>willfully, forcefully imposing a known false reality on yourself and your infant child
wew, it's alarming how many of these deranged people have positions of power

JUST

That kid is gonna have a ride awakening during Trump's 2nd and 3rd term

They\re all living in their cosmopolitan biases.

Holy fuck thats pathetic lmao

that went south SO fast

I don't know where they think they are, but I'd rather be there than here. They come up with some pretty hilarious predictions.

Plot twist, it's actually his mom

can't even let a joke be funny on its own merit, can you?

is that the tip of his dick?

Wel liberals are prone to brainwashing from an early age. See: public schooling

Brainwashing. That's all liberals know how to do.

>have a kid in class that his mom is ACTUALLY the teacher
>calls her "miss"

My daughter is 3 and doesn’t even know what the fuck a president is. Because 3-year-olds don’t care let alone 4 month olds. I talk about trump all the time but I don’t watch him on TV ever. Just my phone. She doesn’t need to know about this shit for a while

Says the party of creationism and flat earthers.

Infants, toddlers, and children don't give a fuck about politics, genius.

Pretty much everyone called their techer mom. What's different is lucky boys get called daddy

What a horrible twat
Lots of fuckers like that in USSR, etc.
Hope he gets bummed to death by rampaging circus animals live on Fox
His kids gonna be a jive turkey because of him
We don't need no more JTs

I feel sorry for all these kids raised by faggot dads and cuck dads, poor baby is gonna grow up to be a vegan transgender feminist and he will blow his brains out by age 22 because he can't handle the debilitating loneliness.

>Tells Son its Hillary
>Son tells Grandson its Hillary
would that be lying?

She needs to get a job and stop neeting
youre training her to be on food stamps you know

>let me just deny biology and mutilate kids

transgender acceptance is a mainstream liberal belief, flat earthers are a fringe belief

Actually God can make everything and change everything

Yes. Spreading disinformation after being disinformed. is on you for not verifying.

Yes. Spreading disinformation after being disinformed is on you for not verifying.

This kid would be so much fun to fuck with. Just show him a clip of the news.

Aren't liberals usually the ones pushing against "gaslighting" your fucking kids?

wtf

>will smother his parents in their sleep
Im betting at 15 he goes for the high score

The right did it with Obama for 8 years, don't know what's your problem now.

more like denying reality

>my son

his wifes son

wife's son**

but trump is wrong, so in this case it's okay to gaslight
it's like punching nazis desu

>claims to be pro-science
>SWEARS up and down that a gazillion genders exist
>refuses to buy anything with GMOs

>my son
It chose its gender already? That was fast.

>4 months old
He won't have any memory of this you uneducated fuck

>4 months old
Good thing he will never remember it.

underrated

What a takedown

it seenm like he's letting his newborn watch tv. the child will have autism and won't start speaking until it's three years old anyway. what kind of a nigger lets his newborn watch tv

Why are liberals so creepy?

>Exposing kids to politics

Fucking 'ell, I didn't even know who the PM was until I was like 13.

Exactly

>son

Poor kid. No telling what other liberal nonsense she's filling his head with.

What is the party of this?

The perfect trap. Amazing

This is what will happen with every kid try put on hormone pills.

holy shit this

gender is a social idea, sex is biological

John Oliver was named in Podesta's WikiLeaks as the Dem media plant. He didn't work out. I wonder who his replacement was?

Hahaha

You're wrong, people usually forget is the thing.

The imbecile does know that humans dont form long term memory until 3-4 years old right?

Yeah lel if you squint and have shitty eyes..

That's a myth.

Oh is that so? Tell me young retard, do you remember anything before then?

>Childhood amnesia, also called infantile amnesia, is the inability of adults to retrieve episodic memories which are memories of specific events (times, places, associated emotions, and other contextual who, what, when, and where) before the age of 2–4 years, as well as the period before age 10 of which adults retain fewer memories than might otherwise be expected given the passage of time. The development of a cognitive self is also thought by some to have an effect on encoding and storing early memories.Some research has demonstrated that children can remember events from the age of 1, but that these memories may decline as children get older. Most psychologists differ in defining the offset of childhood amnesia. Some define it as the age from which a first memory can be retrieved. This is usually at the age of 3 or 4, but it can range from 2 to 8 years

burger education

>the guy who took this screenie upboated the savagery
Dunno if I'm humored or disgusted. Probably bolth.

>reddit being funny
what is this madness

fucking diamonds

lmao he got ripped in the replies. Im so proud. The right is winning the internet

No, he is going to realize at a very early age that his dad is a liar and coward.