James Fields hit Heather Heyer with his car...

James Fields hit Heather Heyer with his car. You can see her in this video walking past the truck right before fields went down the street.
youtube.com/watch?v=xLKXVUdpoiw

Then she landed on the other side of the truck.
youtube.com/watch?v=nFOZKIe0a-o

Additionally, the fact that she died of a heart attack is irrelevant. If you rob a house and the owner dies of heart attack, you are still guilty of murder.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eggshell_skull

The only defenses he has:
1. If is actually true. user said he was attacked on the way to his car which broke his glasses, so he couldn't see the crowd.

2. Panic. I don't know exactly how this applies legally, but police generally don't even press charges against drivers that drive through crowds. However, this is not a rule. You can still be found guilty guilty.
kolotv.com/content/news/Reno-Arch-incident-driver-pleads-guilty-gets-no-jail-time-413796443.html
And it doesn't matter if it was a mistake - 90 year old guy still found guilty of manslaughter after accidentally hitting the gas.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santa_Monica_Farmers_Market_crash

3. The fact that they were blocking the only one way street that crosses main street (will post details next).

So the most he can hope for (if he can prove there was no intent) is reducing to manslaughter and throwing out the charges of malicious wounding (which require intent).
In virginia
Manslaughter is max 10 years in prison.
Malicious wounding is max 20 years in prison.

So I think at minimum he will have 10 years in prison.

Other urls found in this thread:

nsfwyoutube.com/watch?v=Weg3fP0lZmE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eggshell_skull
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>he hit her with his truck because she went from one side of the truck to the other
>even though in actual footage of the car hit she isnt struck by the car
>but the most shaky and inconclusive footage where we still dont see her struck by the car is proof her struck her with the car

Ok.

>If you rob a house and the owner dies of heart attack, you are still guilty of murder.

Good thing this case doesnt involve burglary or home invasion or a home owner dying in their private property.

>So I think at minimum he will have 10 years in prison.
Yeah no kidding there is no way he gets off, the book will be thrown at him and a left wing judge will be selected

>(if he can prove there was no intent)
Antifa are the ones that tend to make posts saying they're out for blood. This is a random autist that is going to get fucked by the system because MUH HITLER.

I think i found heather in the other video. From what I can see Marcus Martin is behind Heather.
but somehow she ends up way the fuck in the back hidden in the still photo behind the tattoo guy. Barely noticable

Regarding point 3.

This is very important important to prove he was not seeking out the mob. The shortest distance from where he was likely parked, to the freeway, is across the very same road the protesters were blocking.

>james fields hit heather heyer with his car

no he didn't

added another relevant detail

MY LIFESTYLE DETERMINES MY DEATHSTYLE MY LIFESTYLE DETERMINES MY DEATHSTYE

It was hard to miss that 300 lbs of jaywalking flab

she could have been cute and alive if she maintained a healthy weight.

are you saying the person they were filming with the pony tail was a body double?

I heard that he has Schizophrenia? Was that fake news? Big if true

Nope, fat cunt fell and died from being a landwhale.

That is what his HS teacher said, but that may be setting up the mental heath narrative the jews love so much

She was never hit. You don't see her "land" in either of those videos.

Fields will walk free

Having worked with a Schizo extensively, if he does in fact have it then he should be cleared of all charges.
They tend to black out and act in a "fight or flight" mode unconsciously when under too much stress.

There is no 100% proof of her being hit except from the fact that she moved 20 feet in a very short time, faster than a fatty like her could run.

Also from OP link she was recorded here before the crash
But I can't find the same landwhale anywhere in this video in that vicinity or anywhere else.
nsfwyoutube.com/watch?v=Weg3fP0lZmE

Who cares, she was a fat childless slob. We are better off without her

By the way it really bugged me people were trying to push the narrative that he seeked out the crowd. That is absolutely false. The crowd, being more familiar with the area, was clearly trying to block an exit path. Why the fuck would you block an exit path other than to trap people?

1-0, Commie faggots.

Fuck off antifa

>guilty of murder
You mean manslaughter, faggot?

That doesn't mean the hit killed her. The coroner will determine but it will probably be a heart attack. The kid panicked but the fatty couldn't take the stress. She was also a smoker.

I thought the same thing but I JUST posted where she was but it makes no sense! Marcus martin is behind Heather and Courtney Commander. There needs to be better footage. Everything is shaky 2005 trash

This is my favorite wedge. FBI/ATF and maybe CIA did a great job, other than the choice of torches.

I didn't post this to defend Heather Hamburger, but to bring the facts to light which are definitely not in favor of Fields. This case will be used as precedent because there are so few cases of protesters being run over. It is very important to be informed.

UNLESS they hide behind the truck and some fake fat heather heyer body double falls down AND THAT IS WHY THEY DONT WANT ANYONE TO GET CLOSE TO FILM AND THEY NEVER SHOW HER FACE (maybe)

>there are so few cases of protesters being run over
there are at least dozens. So much so that states have legalized hitting them when being attacked

That helicopter pilot what died was on homeboy's personal security detail. Just sayin'.

>James Fields hit Heather Heyer
Wrong.

KYS

isnt it even in the official coroners report, that she had no severe injuries and soley died from a heart attack?

I've been posting proof of her getting hit throughout the thread. Here is more, showing bruises on her massive stomach and a cut on her head. If this picture is fake it's a really good fake.

I really wish he didn't hit her and she just died of being fat. But that is not the case. The strongest evidence, videos of her before and after, says she was hit. All other evidence is consistent.

Aren't there pics of him in the car wearing glasses?

he will walk
expect riots
telling you now get a gun
u cannot tell me u have not experienced a black being rsacist to you pay attention to how they furl their brow upon seeing u r white , when they invade the white neighborhoods this war will begin

Can you link some?

In most cases the police don't even press charges. But here they did. Protesters only started blocking streets recently (BLM) so there isn't a lot of case law.

There is only one photo of the driver and he is not wearing glasses. His hands never leave the 10-2 position & he does perfect reverse up the alley and escapes

It's far more complicated than you laid out. Here are a couple other issues:
1. He was likely harassed/stalked/threatened/possibly even assaulted on his way back to his car from the rally. His state of mind could have been really frazzled.
2. He was not from Charlottesville and likely did not know his way around the city.
3. There was a State Senator or some other state official who was on like CNN talking about how surprised he was that the street was even open to car traffic. He said it's normally closed on Saturdays.
4. Given 2 and 3, how would he even know which street to drive down to meet up with the protestors who had just turned onto that street.
5. How many people could he even see? and could he even see the parked cars?

Just a few items. I think he probably could have done some better preparation to have an escape route without driving through the mall. He probably could have stopped earlier and backed up, or driven even more slowly originally(even if he wasn't over the speed limit). So, I think manslaughter is an appropriate charge, though, I'm not a lawyer, so I don't know what the options are in VA. Murder seems excessive based on what we know so far. Of course, he may have told the cops he came to VA to kill people, which would change everything.

oh fuck I hadnt seen that shot before.

I don't remember any pics of him wearing glasses in the car. He was not arrested or booked with glasses on. At some point he took off his glasses.

>not wearing glasses
The conspiracy angle intrigues me but this was all I needed. Post pics?

If damaged lenses can be presented alongside them, and he really does need them, that combined with the panic factor could be a bombshell. He'd absolutely have trouble correctly judging anything.

Oh wow. I hadn't realized this earlier. Gives more credence to the "I was just following my GPS" argument.

He'll be free because they're giving him a charge that they can't prove.

This, unless he pleas to a lesser charge he'll get off, he just needs to stay cool headed and not plea. Theres no way they can prove 1st degree capital murder.

There may be better versions

yea Getty has a bunch of cville photos all high res

>here was a State Senator or some other state official who was on like CNN talking about how surprised he was that the street was even open to car traffic. He said it's normally closed on Saturdays.
Interesting point there.

I agree with your other points. That is essentially his best defense and why this case is so important. That's why I made a graphic to show the specific situation. His defense needs to make the case that there was a violent mob trying to kill people.

>Additionally, the fact that she died of a heart attack is irrelevant.

They would be absolutely foolish to argue he seeked out the mob. The mob was specifically blocking one of the few main routes to the freeway from the protest location.

fuck that op tell me why she is so fat vs the pic?

Prove it. Release the autopsy. Show us the autopsy.

Could easily have been pushed by the crowd trying to get out of the way.

>In most cases the police don't even press charges. But here they did. Protesters only started blocking streets recently (BLM) so there isn't a lot of case law.
That's about what I know. Many incidents during the BLM heyday. I don't know the deposition and shit. Maybe look at cases that prompted some states to write the laws protecting the Dukes. Pic unrelated.

I think the "Why was the street open?" question was by a state official during a press conference. Maybe the next day. The whole confrontation was such a clusterfuck that could have been avoided if the cops wanted. It wouldn't be surprising if they also left streets open to allow "space" for protestors.

This one irritates me the most and I see it in every fucking thread. It's obviously the kid in the car, not some spook.

her face is fat you fucking mongrel

He has diagnosed serious mental illness. He will get off.

Whose street? Car's street.

It doesn't look like fields in any of the photos.

What surprises me is that no ever corroborated the original photo proof of the driver,

Wtf

no one even cared faggot, you're a waste.
you are worthless, worth-less.
W O R T H L E S S
O
R
T
H

L
E
S
S

saged
perma ban me

This was the driver, obviously not the 20 yo patsy with prescription glasses

How would your face look if you fell on it wearing 400lbs of fat?

double digits and he walks while Sup Forums relives the glory days of zimzam

>heather hamburger

double double nice get

>Panic
This needs to be broken down. The actual question is, how reasonable was his actions? If he got into his car without glasses, and tried to drive, he's very likely to get nailed for reckless driving reglardless of the circumstances.

If he was driving, and was attacked by an angry mob with bats, then that's a completely different story.

>So the most he can hope for
No. The most he can hope for is all charges dismissed. But he has to come in with clean hands. Actual neo nazis have gotten off on justified self defense before, but it's not something to count on.

I think a lot will depend on how much evidence there is that he's a white supremacist or not.

Overcrowding and good behaviour will have him out in 3

>The strongest evidence, videos of her before and after, says she was hit
>bruises

Stop lying. Your opinion is not "evidence". The only evidence is the autopsy and real video of her getting hit, if it exists.

>Additionally, the fact that she died of a heart attack is irrelevant. If you rob a house and the owner dies of heart attack, you are still guilty of murder.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eggshell_skull
That isn't what that means.

There is no bruising. That is just what fatasses look like.

Checked.
A crowd of degenerates screaming "our streets" while waving baseball bats and Soviet flags (a flag respresenting crimes worse than 'muh Hitler').
It was obvious we were going to get Zimmerman 2.0 but people like to fool themselves into believing it was good v bad.

IF THE HEART FAILED

HE MUST NOT BE JAILED

>Could easily have been pushed by the crowd trying to get out of the way.
Pushed and shoved 20 feet in a few seconds? That doesn't make a lot of sense. There is clear video of her before and after a 5 second time frame. She would have had trouble even running that distance in that time.

Imagine if this happened. Liberal heads would explode.

He'll probably rot, but this fat bitch won't be around so who cares?

IF THEYRE IN THE ROAD

DEATH WILL BE BESTOWED

We already have proof that she wasn't hit. You have a before and after and unbacked assertion that she couldn't possibly have moved a few feet without being hit by a car.

>Additionally, the fact that she died of a heart attack is irrelevant. If you rob a house and the owner dies of heart attack, you are still guilty of murder.
I think you are right about this. However, I do think that the driver thought he was under attack (and may have been) and he panicked and tried to get himself out of there without thinking clearly. This doesn't excuse him from what he did, but I don't think he intentionally tried to kill or hurt people.

IF THE BRAKE LIGHTS LIT

THEN YOU MUST ACQUIT

He didn’t have enough gas to AROUND her

Actually yes it does excuse him, If his actions were still unreasonaable, it just doesn't excuse him all the way.

It's very possible for example, that the jury decides that the protestor's actions in blocking the streets was unreasonable, and that it's significantly the protestors fault for being in the street in the street creating a hazzard.

They might even drop manslaughter entirely and call it reckless driving instead, for example.

>I think you are right about this
No, he actually isn't.

that's not bruising it's discoloration from her rolls and stretch marks
let's say it was, then it would be from the extremely violent CPR she was being given

She will show having minor blunt trauma and a heart attack. It doesn't matter though. He will be proven guilty of manslaughter at least. His only defense is intent, which would invalidate all of the malicious wounding charges.

Yeah I agree her face injury doesn't prove much by itself. It's more her stomach injury and the video of her before the car hit linked in OP, which will prove beyond a reasonable doubt she was moved 20 feet. Pic related on the right is from video of her right before the crash.

It seems rather conclusive. She looks like heather heyer.

>You can see her in this video walking
You can see her in this video waddling...

He would have had to have hit her first.

With that said even if he had ran into the crowd with his car with the intent to hurt people they'd still have to prove the heart attack was then caused by him hitting her and not her morbid obesity.

Why do non-lawyers talk about shit they don't understand. No he is not right. At all.

involuntary manslaughter is about 10-12 months which is what he will do

I think the protestors are mostly virtue signalling scumbags, and I agree that by swarming a street that actually has vehicular traffic, they were asking to trouble and got it.

The problem he has is he can say he feared for his life or feared being very violently assaulted if he didn't escape, but this will all depend on how it is spun by the prosecuting attorneys, and they will likely say he's a nazi or a nazi sympathizer, and create some sort of fiction to sway the jury into hating him, or to sway the jury into feeling racist if they don't prosecute him. If it's a liberal jury and the judge is liberal (both likely), then he might be screwed if even he is truly innocent.

I don't know about the specifics of that: it may not be full-blooded murder, only manslaughter. If getting hit by the car sent her into cardiac arrest, it would be murder. If the stress of getting hit by the car gave her a heart attack, it would presumably be manslaughter, I think. There are degrees of severity.

What about Biploar? That was another term I saw get floated around.

>You must be a lawyer to post your opinions on Sup Forums
I'm not a lawyer, nor are 99.9% of people on this site, you faggot.

So if someone yelled fire in a packed theater, and many people got injured or trampled, would that person be responsible? He didn't physically do anything to them, other people did.

Okay I fucked up. I meant to imply he is responsible for her death, but indirectly (so are the crowd for jamming the street but they will ever be prosecuted.) I don't agree it should be classified as murder.

>If he got into his car without glasses, and tried to drive, he's very likely to get nailed for reckless driving reglardless of the circumstances.

You don't need video evidence, you need proof beyond a reasonable doubt by a jury. Yes, the camera turned right when she would have been visible, but that is not proof.

Plus it's not actually relevant whether she got hit or not as I explained in OP.

Yeah, if the prosecution stacks the deck with blacks and lefties, Fields is fucked.