HEY YOU FUCKING GOYIM! WATCH NIGGER HAND EGG RIGHT NOW!!!!!

As of Wednesday, resale tickets were being offered on StubHub for as low as $14 to see the team host the Los Angeles Rams at 7 p.m. That price is just cheaper than buying a pair of $7.50 pretzels through the Levi's Stadium app

Ratings in Weeks 1 and 2 were down 12 and 15 percent, respectively, according to Nielsen. Nine of the 13 NFL windows in the season-to-date posted viewership declines, Sports Media Watch reported.

Jefferies analyst John Janedis drilled down further and estimated a 10 percent ratings drop for the season would cost game-carrying networks — CBS, ESPN, Fox and NBC — $200 million in lost operating income.

So far, CBS has been the hardest hit in total viewers, a different measure than ratings points. Its two Sunday afternoon games averaged 13.9 million viewers — down 10 percent from last year.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jx69XXobpN8
youtube.com/watch?v=Vj6meQG6JmY
wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052748704281204575002852055561406
qz.com/150577/an-average-nfl-game-more-than-100-commercials-and-just-11-minutes-of-play/
qz
archive.is/13Qhr
espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/20772327/nfl-players-want-month-dedicated-activism
archive.fo/OUNAk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you keep calling us Goyim,

WE'LL GAS YOU AGAIN

People still watch that crap?

Watching football is unpatriotic. They don't even stand for the national anthem.

Whites finally got tired of getting Jewed to watch niggers.

I quit watching after they kept blasting Michael Sam kissing his butt buddy over and over again. That was the final straw of me giving a fuck about football.

They need more diversity. Make the league 60%+ white and I might watch it again.

Why watch football when I can watch Pewdiepie play PUBG live on my ipad?

source pls

good

nigger-hand-taking-a-knee-for-the-anthem-egg has become cancer

I cannot imagine why any white person would still watch that shit.

pander to blacks and browns
find out that only whites pay

oops

My dad were watching this shit before we both started pissing on (((diversity))) and switched over to the infowars stream. Us goyim are breaking free

Haven't watched since Buckwheat kaepernick did his first protest. Won't watch til its all over with. These entitled coons make millions for playing a game & dare call America racist? Homey don't play dat.

>tfw expect benis but get bajina

Football is nothing more than modern day gladiators used to distract us from how fucked we really are...

Football is the perfect sport for white power. Niggers play the brute strength positions, while all the good intellectual players (Quarterbacks) are white

>Niggers not standing for the anthem
>ESPN is overly political now
>Black Lives Matter shit at games and the Super Bowl
>Muh Fuck Trump

If you alienate a large percentage of Americans, don't act surprised when you see the results. When you politicize what is supposed to be something that everyone can enjoy together, this is what happens.

Denounce Kapernick and I'll set all 3 televisions I own to football every sun, mon and thu

>DON'T FUCKING MOVE THE RAMS TO LA IT WILL BE A FINANCIAL DISASTER HEED OUR EXPERT ANALYSIS AND CURB YOUR ARROGANCE
>nah b we'll move em and like the city will come together
>LA IS NOT A CITY IT IS A COLLECTION OF INDIVIDUALS YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THIS
>fuck it *moves the Rams anyway*
>financial disaster ensues

They deserve this.

Gotta give'm credit for not changing seats since its that empty.

>So far, CBS has been the hardest hit in total viewers
CBS pregame show and commentators suck
Moving MNF to ESPN was a huge mistake especially with people cutting cable, doubly so for Thursday Night Football with NFL Network not part of basic cable packages
Allowing kneeling during the anthem and highlighting it in media has driven people away
shame to waste an afternoon inside in front a tv

The age of tv brainwashing is over.

How are the matches of the national league of American football?
The national league of soccer here is totally shit, less than 10% of the matches are actually decent. Most people just watch big events (Libertadores, World Cup, European Champions League and the finals).

same for hand-egg. bunch of fat fucks in spandex stand around, maybe lumber across the goal line once or twice. The biggest game of the year is mainly watched for the commercials, that's how pathetic it is.

AHAHAHAHAHA
>WIN
AHAHAHAHAHA
>SO
AHAHAHAHAHA
>MUCH
AHAHAHAHAHA
But also, as much as I want the NFL to suffer, didn't LA have Brazilian-level crime problems in their football stadium parking lot?

why would anyone watch niggerball?

>Teams constantly moving making it impossible to actually have a "home" team, to the point where people are just more or less sticking with state-team loyalties (example. Texas fans all like Cowboys, Washington fans all like Seahawks)
>Team owners constantly spitting in fans faces
>NFL proves to be corrupt and incompetent
>Roger Goodell is a fucking moron
>Tries to get Ezekiel for six games despite no evidence for his accused crime while at the same time letting actual criminals still play
>As a last final act of fuck you to the fans, some over-payed C-tier players decide to make things political because he is worried about being let go
>Now America's man-cave sport is some effeminate political drama featuring over-payed player whining about oppression

If you DVR them in advance and can skip over the filler it's OK, but if you watch it live it's literally 90% advertisements, dead time between plays, and referees fucking around spoiling everything.

Reminder that watching sports is the most bluepilled bread and circuses shit imaginable.

It disgusts me knowing that I could be talking to someone on here who takes that shit seriously.

He is currently unemployed.

Let goyim be goyim.

I still can’t beleive they thought moving a team to LA would be a good idea. Raiders in Vegas will probably be even worse.

Fox has been using that same Goddamned football robot for 20 fucking years now!

Name is Amanda Cerny

>players decide to make things political

I'm sure that's exactly what the average sports viewer really wants, a few more hours of their week to be lectured at.

>tfw vegasfag
>Tfw raiders fans are now coming to vegas
fucking end it all. i wrote in an opposition letter.

friendly reminder that if you watch any sport except ice hockey, tennis, and golf, you're basically a Nigger.

>People live paycheck to paycheck
>Less disposable income
>Can't afford to pay for tickets prices and parking

It's that simple really. Also, Mexicans don't like football. They only watch boxing and soccer.

Missed a pretty good game, desu.

Hey there, what about snooker?

Football opening themes power rankings:

1. CBS - youtube.com/watch?v=jx69XXobpN8
10. ESPN - R U RDY FOR SOME FOOTBALL
1001. Fox
100000000000000001. NBC

How about when they tried to make a UFC robot?

OY VEY

What used to be a fun event to watch has now turned into a bunch of faggots virtue signaling.

Also, commercials out the ass. Then the Toyota halftime report. Then the Geico Instant replay. Then the Honda In depth coach's call. Then the Microsoft Surface injury report. Then the Pepsi halftime show. Then the Lexus Offensive Players Chart. Then the Chick-Fil-A weekly felony assault analysis. Then the coach's interview about last weeks loss brought to you by McDonalds.

This.

Forgot NFL network Thursday night, worse than NBC by far.

When the fuck did the Rams move to LA? I thought they were in St Louis?

>watching nigger clash

>2 minutes of walking around the field planning
>30 seconds of running into each other
>15 minutes of commercials in between telling me how much i should love nigger clash

NFL still has at least 5x the market value of any other Big 4 American sport.

Don't you love the race mixing propaganda comercial breaks, goy?

You just killed no-fap for anyone who was trying.

Holy shit, for a smallish-breasted woman she looked delicious

>mfw I was doing voice overs for fictional games while this blared in the background
>I kick ass

You could say the same thing about Spanos and the chargers.

LA Chargers?

NFL is nigger ball, but slightly less gay niggerball than the NBA. Who wants to get right up in the face of another sweaty man? I've never understood why basketball has any appeal.

That looks delicious.

>nigger clash
It's Negro Grab.

Maybe user confused them for the Chargers.

same here...I quit watching a few years ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vj6meQG6JmY

This disgusting commercial seems to run about every other commercial break during college football games.

The only white guy in it is a faggot.

>Boots on the couch

>one nigger deciding to disrepect the nation has cost major 3 letter broadcasting studios to lose hundreds of millions
was he doing it for us all along?

mexicans these days love it

This. There is hope

Reminder the average game ONLY HAS 11 MINTUES OF PLAY TIME
Wtf is this shit
>An average professional football game lasts 3 hours and 12 minutes,
> but if you tally up the time when the ball is actually in play, the action amounts to a mere 11 minutes.
The rest is just commercials and replays. This is because the clock keeps running after most plays.
wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052748704281204575002852055561406
qz.com/150577/an-average-nfl-game-more-than-100-commercials-and-just-11-minutes-of-play/
Football is confirmed the ultimate goodgoy sport.
And going to a game is practically a prestige activity now. Lol $15 for a beer, a shitty beer.
We have video games now NFL, fuck off

Archived that

>qz com/150577/an-average-nfl-game-more-than-100-commercials-and-just-11-minutes-of-play
archive.is/13Qhr

Whites are shirking the Jew yoke. They overplayed their hand too early because their trademark nepotism led to propaganda production that lack any amount of subtlety, but I guess you can't use subtlety to weaponize nogs

wonder how long until they bring back good old fashioned Roman entertainment such as gladiators and live executions after all $$$ rules all

This

when the common folk tire of the bread and circus, you know crazy shit is right around the corner

>Man i sure would like to cheer on them niggers throwing the egg around.

this user gets it
the establishment is going to get quite the hard slap in the face when they realize everyone is waking up to the bullshit

>Leaked picture from American History XX

nice try NFL

double nigger

The NFL is basically an evolved form of gladiator fights if you think about it. 70,000 fans gathered in a colosseum to see 2 white quaterbacks battle hordes of savages and come out alive. No wonder it's so popular.

Man, I used to love watching the NFL. Used to watch it every sunday after church as a kid. But now its full of retarded drama and unpatriotic niggers. Really upsets me.

Best post

How much do you guys want to bet that the NFL will double down on its retarded antics?

They'll start listening to the Feminists and BLM in the hopes that it will get them more views by having shitty promotions like the pink for breast cancer and allowing the nig nogs to sit during the anthem because "free speech"

Same exact shit happened to comic books they started listening to the people who cried the loudest instead of the ones who bought the books.

They don't seem to understand how you don't need to appease people that will never support you.

Yeah except theyre not allowed to hit anyone anymore

kek true but I'm talking blood and guts

That started in the 80s. Before the 80s, NFL was mostly white.

Ugh im getting pretty tired of that pink bullshit in every sport for half the season now. It looks stupid, was an oddity at first now it needs to die.

A player on my favourite team did the black power salute after sacking the quarterback in week 1. I nearly threw up and immediately shut off the TV, haven't watched niggerball since.

thing is, they arent trying to appease to anyone
they are just trying to destroy or subvert anything that isnt propaganda
profit doesnt matter because they think money is evil anyways
they just, well, expect people to keep watching and absorb their liberal bullshit through osmosis, they view the average person as a pig that will eat the slop they put out even if they gradually add more poison to it every time
espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/20772327/nfl-players-want-month-dedicated-activism
they just never expected that the commoners would start abandoning the bread and circus

Yeah that always made me laugh. Do these faggots know they're progressing to Communism? I still remember people saying it with such pride. Stupid fucks.

no we dont. I actually only watch boxing and mma. I used too watch in the 90s.

people know the shit is rigged, they made it too obvious the past few years

tfw no big tit aryan qt to hang out in my trashy apartment with :(

stand for america by making your niggers stand. I hope they all end up broke and end up working at carwashes. tired of niggers. period.

He was the Week 1 Player of The Week. No joke.

archive.fo/OUNAk

LOLLLLL

Im pretty much down to just boxing and mma as well user. I watch some football still but all the games are boring as hell now . There are no good QBs anymore, and the best ones are all well past their best.

Best thread Ive seen all day

I have never and will never watch hand-egg.

I don't think the NFL is that stupid. They have some very smart people working for them and know their audience. Just look at what happened in Miami for example. They needed a qb but passed on Kapernick because there are a ton of Cubans who support the team and Kapernick openly supported Castro. The only teams who will continue with this SJW stuff are progresssive shitholes like San Francisco and Seattle who have no conservative fans.

I don't watch tv
Fuck sportsball

>no curling
that shit is as white as snow

this

Football used to be american