Need Alabama Senate Vote Advice

Luther Strange is endorsed by Trump, but now Roy Moore is endorsed my Bannon.

Six weeks ago in the special election primary, before the runoff, I voted for Strange, but now I'm undecided.

I voted for Strange, because Trump supported him and I was trying to give him allies in Washington. This all happened before Bannon left the White House and we found out how truly cucked Trump is now with DACA and being an Israeli lap dog with North Korea.

Also, I’m one of the few idiots around here who still practice democracy. In my city of 100k, only around 50 people voted in my precinct. I’m actually ok with that because it makes my vote disproportionately more powerful.

What are y’all thought on which of these two guys are more Sup Forums approved? I’m open to suggestions right now.

Gadsden-user here. Moore went to church where my parents did, and he was there. They stopped a church service to bring him a cake and sing to him. He's a religious zealot who was fired for refusing to uphold the law over gay marriage. Luther Strange was an attorney and lobbyist for Alabama Power Co, and never had a real job. He's been appointed to all positions in Montgomery he has ever held.

I have no clue why Trump endorsed Strange, he's pretty much GOPe. It's weird. Moore definitely is more along the lines of new-right guys like Bannon, Gorka, Levin, Coulter, and Hannity. I'd definitely vote for Moore if I were you.

It seems that Alabama always votes against its best interests and sadly, these two are no where fit to replace Sessions. Moore was fired for refusing to uphold the law. He didn't attempt to engage in the process to change the law, he broke the law. He did this on 2 occasions with one when he was a judge in Etowah County and refused to take the 10 Commandments down, and then again as a Supreme Court Justice refusing to follow the law re: gay marriage. Say what you want about either topic, but refusing to follow the law is not a trait I look for in a judge or senator.

Alabama user here. DESU they will both vote the very same stuff. The main difference is how loud they are about it and if they can stay there.

When it comes to Strange, you must understand if he wins, a few weeks later he will be investegated for his involvement in the bently investigation. You must understand he was the attorney general for our state when the investigation was most likely going on. When luther became senator, the man who selected him was gov. Bently. So most likely fishy shit happened there and he will be under investigation.

Roy moore is Roy moore, you know what he has done and you know what he does. He has really nothing that would be under investigation and his biggest problem would be him fucking up words and the fact he will prob fillibuster by reading the entire bible. He is very stubborn and stands his ground, even if he doesn't know what the ground really is.

So either
A.you have a senator under investigation a few weeks into his term or...
B. you have a madman in and just makes us look goofy.

Personally I wouldn't mind option B atleast we'd not be under investigation

BTW all alabama anons we can all relate to pic related

The second tornado that ripped through Ashville/Shoal Creek killed two in my extended family. Was a tragedy, but showed how we all worked together, helped each other as neighbor to neighbor and stranger to stranger to get past it.

I do hate the bamtard hat though, War Eagle.

Roll tide, we actually win you know

Meh. Doesn't make the fans (that did not graduate from there or any college) less redneck and trashy.

When people talk about football on here all I think about is Gladiator. How it's a distraction from what's really going on.

Gracchus: I think he knows what Rome is. Rome is the mob. Conjure magic for them and they'll be distracted. Take away their freedom and still they'll roar. The beating heart of Rome is not the marble of the senate, it's the sand of the coliseum. He'll bring them death - and they will love him for it.

nice repeating values.

What else is there in this state? I mean, at least we are not Mississippi.

Do you believe the Earth is only a few thousand years old and the Rapture is near and will save Israel and those gentiles that unconditional support it and the Chosen People that live there? If yes, vote Moore.

Otherwise vote for either, but Evangelicalism is basically the only difference between them. Bannon & Breitbart endorsed Moore if that matters to you.

>niggerball
how to spot a cuck.

I went to Alabama. Peoples obsession with that football team still blows my mind. We are basically the New York Yankees of college football. It's not even fair. It feels cheapened. We pay our player. Yeah, yeah, I know everyone does it. We just do it more.

Moore all the way if you actually want to raise hell against the establishment. Vote Strange if you're good with getting fucked by Mitch McConnell.

so vote for the guy who doesn't endorse AIDS spreading sodomites, ez choice

What has Moore publicly said in opposition to the policies of McConnel that would show he has independent bone in his body? I know, for example, he has said he wouldn't vote for the Graham-Cassidy bill since it's not a complete repeal of the ACA.

Also, how did the Moore-Strange debate tonight go?

No. Trump is trying to get McConnell's support by adding another Republican that will follow party line when it comes time to vote.

Vote for Moore. Send a message to the RINO and the establishment that you'd rather have the Trump agenda as opposed to a "Republican" Senate and all the neocon action that brings with it.

This

Roy Moore is the real choice. Hard right hardass. Both will vote with Trump.

Strange was forced on Trump by Alabama's governor. He's voted for Trump's bills. So he can't backstab him.

Strange is also more "kosher" to people outside of the South.

Strange is bad but Moore is a nutjob fundie who shouldn't be in charge of anything.

Well a lot of us are poor, in dispair, and have to deal with blacks around us. It's the only thing we got to be proud of in our state

Ironic, that you celebrate black players as your escape to keep you from having deal with blacks being around us. Just saying...