"white people have no culture, they stole it all from non-whites"

You hear this all the time on youtube and twitter etc, but I've never undestod it.

What do they mean by it? I really don't get it. It can't just be something they make up out of thin air since there are so many people saying it, there must be some basis for it.

I understand when they say "Europeans stole all their wealth from non-Europeans", they're obviously wrong but I get the argument.

But white people not having any culture except stolen culture, I don't understand that at all. Did the Bavarians steal Oktoberfest from Africans or something? Polish folkdancing, from where was it stolen? Spanish cuisine? Austrian classical music? How goes the argument that these were stolen?

Anyone care to explain? Not really interested in arguments for why it's false, this is known, rather i'm genuinely interested in what it's based on.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lPnh9qw8_uA
youtube.com/watch?v=k1-TrAvp_xs
youtube.com/watch?v=Zi8vJ_lMxQI
youtube.com/watch?v=1VUa99-tJqs
youtube.com/watch?v=SpXw0qiy3Wo
youtube.com/watch?v=7lC1lRz5Z_s
youtube.com/watch?v=Fnc4T26NslA
youtube.com/watch?v=5iEU-nj_BsE
youtube.com/watch?v=ZDFFHaz9GsY
youtube.com/watch?v=2DBBb3_p8eg
youtube.com/watch?v=s6bSrGbak1g
youtube.com/watch?v=mN9Dipgqdtw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WE

The Greeks and Romans were black; you're just looking at statues that have lost their paint and assuming they were always white.

Alright Americans, may leave thread alone since pictures are too distracting for you.

Any one else care to jump in?

These statues were once painted in ebony colors from the finest paint merchants but then they were all bleached and sanded down to what you see today.

>rather i'm genuinely interested in what it's based on
It's based on nothing. It's an invented narrative designed for the express purpose of erasing western and more specifically European culture.

i dont know, i think that its some weird shit of the autistic `murican sjw´s. Just a bunch of a college student that want to be rebel and are begging for attention on the internet and says that dumb shit. i want to think that because is the only logical reason...

>Muh jazz music

Accuse the other side of that which you are guilty of.

They are basing the future off a past that never existed.

Both Arno Breker and Albert Speer were Gods.
I love the fact that there is a picture of Hitler with both of them when they defeated France.

I wish they constructed everything they could

There were nothing ever compared to the greatness of the western civilization. Nothing comes even close. If not for the west, humanity would still be trying to reach the continents, with the great navigations.

Thats the blunt truth.

I will contribute with the works of arts that I like the most.

ayoo looka dem lil white boi dicks , yall niggas no we wuz kangz an sheeit but yall niggas wit dem lil dicks makin dem fag ass stat shoes

White culture is the dominate one, so obviously it isn't as explicitly noticeable for American niggers and lefties with sub 80 IQ.

It means they have no knowledge of history and assume that the dominant culture of the United States isn't really culture.

it's based on nothing but their hatred for white people and jealousy

greeks and romans weren't white fuck off

I think its because Picasso went to Africa and started at shitty masks. The retardation cumulated over time and became the leftist "white people have no culture" meme.

I hate Picasso, it's shit.

Its just shows what they're most butthurt about and reflects a deep-rooted inferiority complex: the BWC. Big Western Civilization dick the real world keeps waving in their face.

I hate him to user

>Greeks
>Western

Fuck off cuck

This is done so they can repeat the mistakes of the past.

That's the only reason history is erased.

Pajeet, its that you?

No other civilization can EVER compete against the west.

Sadly, we are all about to die by ethnic replacement.

Works of true beauty.
The modern-era cannot compete.
The black art doesn't even approach to 0.000000001% of the grandiosity reached.

I don't get the "stolen culture" thing either. it's like these people don't know that "white culture" is equally capable of producing fine art that depicts ideal human forms. the fact that they happened to use painted marble instead of some other stone or metal is as irrelevant as the fact that they don't look middle eastern, asian, etc. it seems like only certain nomadic shepherds and other tribes take issue with this, as they didn't have art 3,000-5,000 years ago

White culture is so good that it spread over the world and so many people and cultures have adopted elements of white culture that they don't even realize it anymore. Your clothing is white culture, your furniture is white culture, your house is white culture, your language, the holidays you celebrate, TV, movies, comic books (superheroes), sports, video games, the internet, it goes on and on and on. That non-whites hate whites is the ultimate irony when considered in light of the fact that they have benefited culturally from whites and living in white countries infinitely more than everything their third world home countries could have ever given them.

Non-northern european = non-white

Got it.

So fucking what, you absolute mong, who do you think made the foundations of your own civilization? Denying your heritage like that is just fucking autistic and shows how little educated you are.

>Language
What are you talking about?

Because white culture is generic, vanilla, and the foundation upon which these people's lives are built on.

Black people love to brag about how awesome their culture is while claiming we have none. But while they have rap and fried chicken, everything else about it is based on white culture. But they're so used to white culture that they take it for granted. They forget that European culture is in fact, culture, just like anywhere else. To them, how we in the west live our lives is just "normal". They forget that most of the modern world is based on western culture, so they don't call it culture at all.

>generic, not grandiose
>vanilla, not masterful

youtube.com/watch?v=lPnh9qw8_uA

youtube.com/watch?v=k1-TrAvp_xs

>who do you think made the foundations of your own civilization?
nonwhites
>Denying your heritage like that is just fucking autistic and shows how little educated you are.
wh*te heritage is living in mud huts and chimping out

youtube.com/watch?v=Zi8vJ_lMxQI
youtube.com/watch?v=1VUa99-tJqs

Only omerika have no culture

youtube.com/watch?v=SpXw0qiy3Wo
youtube.com/watch?v=7lC1lRz5Z_s

The only people who say whites have no culture wouldn't know culture if it bit them on the ass.

>dats right
>white people
>mud huts
>white people
No knowledge of history, no comedic value to be found, there's only one diagnoses:
>left can't meme

youtube.com/watch?v=Fnc4T26NslA
youtube.com/watch?v=5iEU-nj_BsE

IT'S THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF THE TRUTH

SATAN AND HIS PEOPLE ARE FULL OF LIES AS USUAL

Paki detected

>Why do we call the whole world's attention to the fact that we have no past? It isn't enough that the Romans were erecting great buildings when our forefathers were still living in mud huts; now Himmler is starting to dig up these villages of mud huts and enthusing over every potsherd and stone axe he finds. All we prove by that is that we were still throwing stone hatchets and crouching around open fires when Greece and Rome had already reached the highest stage of culture. We really should do our best to keep quiet about this past. Instead Himmler makes a great fuss about it all. The present-day Romans must be having a laugh at these relegations.
—Adolf Hitler
hitler agrees with me you wh*te ape

>whites have ONE single, homogeneous culture which just consists of roman statues and renaissance paintings

Fuck off fag, different nations, different times, different people. Your ancestors were not sculptors and artists. This is like a Russian taking pride in the French Revolution just because they were white too.

kys op

youtube.com/watch?v=ZDFFHaz9GsY

youtube.com/watch?v=2DBBb3_p8eg

Hmmm... more accurately, we both got fucked by retard roman emperors that tried to hold their massive empire together through muh diversity and muh christianity. The christian purges are documented and they havent stopped yet. You might say they brought civilization to snowniggers but the same happened to greece and all the colonies throughout the mediterranean. ALEXANDRIA FOR EXAMPLE.

Literally purged by a jewish christian majority. I wish it weren't true.

Still, they became our(the meds) spiritual children, one way or the other and went on to create great empires and cultures which we live in.

To put things into perspective however, being of Greek blood wasn't enough to be a Greek and it wasn't strictly a requirement either, but obviously racism was a thing and cohesion was maintained. Heck, each city kept slaves from citizens of othet cities.

If you didn't have PAIDEIA(education beyond education), you were nothing other than a PLEBEIAN and on the same level as BARBARIAN SNOW NIGGERS.

In principle THIS IS WHAT THEY MEANT BY BARBARIAN, NON-GREEK SPEAKING AND NON-GREEK RAISED AND EDUCATED.

Name of this sculpture, please?

So you are going to ignore all that Germans did after the Romans and Greeks?

All the math, all the philosophy, all the painting, the sculpture, engineering, military machines, physics, chemistry, satellites, music, poets, literature and pretty much every human endeavor?

What??? They are pretty much at the top, next to the brits, french, romans, americans and greeks...

God, could you imagine a time where it was taboo to discuss the greatness of our Ancestors?

And unless the northern europeans cannot come to this level of understanding of what EUROPEAN means, independently of being white, I consider them on the same level as plebeian fools.

Literally
>we wus kangs!!

Fuck you, what have you done for the white race?

Taking it on our shoulders and carrying it through the future. Fuck you amerinigger.

They mean that they're stupid niggers that don't know anything about history.
Shocking I know.

>Greeks
>not Western

(((Anglos))) are the ones that destroyed Western Civilization.

WUZ

Its a conspiracy to conflate "Popular culture" with classical culture.

Real culture is sophisticated ideas in architecture, design, form and composition, symphony and opera, not greens, beans, yams, potatas, tomatas

UROPEANS N SHIIIIET

We live in a morally disgusting age, we all know that.

I donno about that. I think Christianity can work, as long as not everyone is your metaphorical neighbor.

Taking your shitposting seriously for a second, paleoforensics experts basically know what color the paints were based on chemical residues still left on the statues.

>What does he mean?

1.) A certain percentage of Latin has seeped into all sorts of different languages.

2.) Niggers who were slaves and transported to islands ended up speaking entirely new languages, called "creoles," which were a mixture of European vocabularies, non-European vocabularies, and grammars based on the most minimal and naive notions of grammar.

3.) Niggers and other shitskins who speak French or some other European language, which serves as a conduit to put them in touch with superior European cultures.

4.) The prominence of European languages due to their associations with the literary legacies of major imperial powers.

5.) The fact that the original Indo-European tribe produced all the major European languages as well as the most elite languages of India, and with them the earliest literary legacies in philosophy.

He could have meant any of those things.

what blacks consider "culture" is shameful
to say that whites don't have "culture" is a compliment

On another subject I want to say this. Many White people feel as though they dont have a unique culture. The reason for this is that White culture is world culture. I dont mean that our culture is made up of other cultures, I mean that our culture has been adopted by everyone in the world. This makes us feel as though our culture isnt special or unique. Say for example that every business man in the world wore a kimono, that every skyscraper was in the shape of a pagoda, that every door was a sliding one, and that everyone ate every meal with chopsticks. This would probably make a Japanese man feel as though he had no unique traditional culture.

I think so too, until people's understanding of tradition becomes sufficient enough that they can willingly drop the jewish ethos and take back the scepter from the pope. We were always masters of our own destiny.

But seriously; black people and their enablers use this meme because the poor negro cannot distinguish between past and present. They think that the way things are are the way things have always been and are always going to be. Therefore everything they use and interact with every day is not (white) culture and they have no interest in the arts and musics and foods of Europeans and therefore that is not culture to them either. Therefore, because in their own nigger minds everything revolves around themselves, white people don't have culture. Furthermore they are so ignorant they now can no longer even type the word white, for the very thought of the master race makes them piss themselves in shame and fear.

tl;dr blacks cannot look beyond themselves and therefore cannot see what others have done.

Western culture is superior.

It's all about education and upbringing. We dont bring up europeans or people for that matter, we bring up slaves for the juden.

they're talking about modern, popular culture. which is sort of true, popular culture has adopted a lot of negroid influences,

I'm glad that you agree. Shows you're not biased.

I have the upmost respect for the Germans and the Greeks. They both dignified humanity with their contributions.

it's debatable

youtube.com/watch?v=s6bSrGbak1g

They don't see the defining features of white (Anglo) culture because that's all they've seen, and they've never honestly considered racial differences. That and the corporatization of culture (Christmas becoming an excuse to buy dumb shit).

If you go see other cultures, you'll see that they eat analogous foods, work, love their kids, and have fun just like you. Bread, naan, pita bread, tortillas all fill the same role. Most people don't notice things like marriage and child rearing practices, which are wildly different in africa and the middle east. They don't notice how the institutions operate and interact with the people. Those things are more abstract, but also a huge part of culture.

No it's not. If not for the west, Japan would still be playing with swords around. The west gave much more than it took from the asians. I admire the nipons, don't doubt that, but the west is where is at. Or where it used to be.

youtube.com/watch?v=mN9Dipgqdtw

>our Ancestors

Your ancestors were probably poor farmers. They died centuries ago, and they probably didn't give a shit about their great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandson LARPing on a Vietnamese Microwave Repair Forum.

>hurr ppl call me witey im takng the burden of beeng a wite man

>

>i live in the west so im free to take from ALL western culture

please kill yourself

>greek statue
>italian singer

Show your flag. Stop LARPing and fuck off.

The thing is that never says that whites doesnt have culture, they say is that Americans doesnt have culture wich is true

This thread is so fucking triggering, this is LITERALLY the equivalent of a bunch of Japanese NEETs suddenly referring to Korean Emperors as their ancestors, or taking pride in Chinese works of art.

Like there isn't much more uniting the ethnic european nations until 1945 in culture, history, genetics and geography.

Kill yourself faggot, go back to your leftypol cancer.

That's a Korean painting you fool. And that's an ignorant opinion, Korea and Japan had nearly two millennia of history before any real European influence, and East Asian civilization was on a par of European civilization in terms of economic development before industrialization (19 century) and quickly has caught up since then, besides being one of the most sophisticated and advanced cultures in world history.

>There is something wrong in identifying yourself with your culture
>Stop having an cultural identity!

lol kys

Would they industrialize if not for the Brits?
Would they 'catch up', if there was a world made only of asians?

I like asian history and culture, but the west literally guided the way for the humanity, since the Greeks.

>culture

Had shit in common, with still huge distinctions. You're clearly historically ignorant, so I'm not surprised you don't know this.

>history

Years of warfare and invasion. Don't tell me you think that Europe was just one, big, peaceful continent?

>genetics

Worthless. You share skin tones, physical features, and eye colors, congratulations!

>geography

So do Mexico and the US. I suppose all Mexicans are just semi-Americans and vice-versa no?

This isn't a cultural identity you brain dead moron, you're stealing achievements from different countries just because you yourself have never accomplished anything significant. Take off your memeflag so I can see what country you're posting from, let's see if we can find you YOUR culture.

Until then, fuck off.