Whats does Sup Forums think of abortion???

whats does Sup Forums think of abortion???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V_AwCM_cPFM
unz.com/jman/liberalism-hbd-population-and-solutions-for-the-future/
youtube.com/watch?v=qiPDCLJZu-Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's the best form of nigger population control

I'm for it, as long as it's black or brown.

should only be permitted in case of rape and genetic defect

What if it's retarded?

Eugenics is best genics

Kills lots of minorities before they have a chance to become a drain on society. I'm a fan.

youtube.com/watch?v=V_AwCM_cPFM

Even after abortions Blacks and Hispanics women have more babies than the wretched white women. White women are responsible for White genocide. Stop blaming others when your own women are useless whores and you know it.

Why does Sup Forums want the sort of person who gets accidentally knocked up and thinks abortion is okay to procreate?

>Her body, her choice.
>Man still has no say but to pay.

Slags need to make up their minds.

T H I S

killing humans is never an evil act

i think that single action aint gonna do much with the hammer down

It should be available for non-whites only.

Yet they're still fucking growing...huh.

We'd be fucked without it. Around 1 in 3 (38%) of black pregnancies end in abortion.

This is what's so fucked about all the pepperbellies pouring in over the border and why so many Americans are pissed off at Trump for seemingly going back on his word. Beaner bitches are Catholic; they breed like rats but they don't abort. If something isn't done soon about immigration, this country will be dead soon.

You want to know why Mexico is such a horrible place? Mexicans. I live in the 505 and I have seen the future of our once great nation. It's bleak and brown. Start investing in methadone clinic.

Why don't you want to procreate user?

natural eugenics of trash people, as non-trash people don't get knocked up by accident and abort their babies. blacks women are far more likely to get abortions than white women. not wrong in any way. don't let christcucks tell you otherwise.

Natural selection is slowly solving this problem

unz.com/jman/liberalism-hbd-population-and-solutions-for-the-future/

Life starts at the point of conception.

I'm smart enough to not knock up some bitch by accident, so there will never be an abortion.

pointing a gun at a pregnancy is
bad feng shui

youtube.com/watch?v=qiPDCLJZu-Y

I don't like it for the most part. I totally get it if a Woman has been raped though. This aside for all other applications to me I don't and would not ever agree with it being done. Like it or not when you are preggers you are growing a human bean. There is no "its not at that stage yet" it is still life.

On second thoughts...

Murdering babies is wrong unless it's for eugenic purposes, so I'm against abortion in it's current form as it's murder used as birth control, all for using it to root out the scum of our country before they are born though.

this^

As long as its not rape or health problems i cant justify it. Im not even religious i just cant get over the fact that people need to take responsibility for the consequences of their actions

Depends on the race

This is bretty funny

What about niggers

What is the difference?

I'm talking about retards and other genetic fuckups that happen to be white

They fall under the scum of society section.

more dead darkies.

it's basically murder and there is no getting around that.

They support death, destruction, rape and genocide. So..... abortion is cool.

they only have more abortions because they have more kids

They have more abortions per live birth. For example for every 10 white births there are roughtly 2 abortions. For every 10 black births there are roughtly 12. There are literaly more black babies aborted than born. If you wondered why blacks remained around 10% of US population for this whole time, this is the answer.

Yes, white retards should be aborted as well. Essentially any genetic defect should be eliminated from the general population until we have the ability to edit genes.

>a lot of problems can be solved by just eliminating Welfare
>"Nah. Let's keep it, and settle for a band-aid fix for single motherhood by condoning murder of unborn babies"

And Sup Forums considers itself redpilled.

Its not my child, nor do I even want a child. Why should I care if some undeveloped thing dies? But I also don't want people abusing this system. Teens who make bad decisions who feel as though they can just abort everything and not have to deal with responsibility for their actions should have to have the child. The child may have a really shitty life but at that least that mother will learn that you can't just throw all your problems away

Unironically this.

And without abortion they would have even more kids

A great way to genocide the wh*tes with their own consent.

Normal women would never dream of having an abortion. For instance, my mother had a miscarriage 25 years ago and is still upset about it. The women that have abortions are unsuited to have children because they are missing the "mother instinct".

I'm for it. Most women who would do it shouldn't have kids at all. Might as well give those kids to moloch early on instead of dragging it ou and letting some gross old Jew fuck them to death.

How's it feel knowing a degenerate faggot agrees with you 100%?

The womb belongs to the fetus, not the woman.