When do we westerners get the official bluray for Evangelion...

When do we westerners get the official bluray for Evangelion? I ended up making it myself from a japanese disc rip and the subtitles from my platinum collection, works pretty good.

I really want to just own it for my shelf tho.

Anno pls

Other urls found in this thread:

thirdimpact.xyz/
mega.nz/#!QhkhyJbb!8I44TbjltJhtSsa9c-mBcgmvZR3Lrqc70mHhkRF3FSw
mpv.io/
mega.nz/#!s8F1VaYJ!ZIbmS0omeavJPSM6wSTWvj5VrTkbViai7iZr26LMIfk
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=767765
twitter.com/AnonBabble

anno will release it right before he dies like david bowie release blackstar

>VLC
Not
even
once.

I use it out of decade old habit. Is there a superior alternative?

>traffic cone
>shiggity

>Is there a superior alternative?
Plenty. Also, welcome to the 21st century.

What is it with Sup Forums and making broad statements without any qualifying information

I think I'll keep using VLC. I have literally no reason not to.

You said it man, back home on reddit such low quality posts would be downvoted to hell.

Nice bait

Couldn't you just import it?

I need english subtitles to actually watch it

>I really want to just own it for my shelf
?

Importing the japanese bluray would be as retarded as buying manga. It would serve zero purpose and just sit there. Yes, I said I want it for my shelf, but I also want to be able to say, lend it to a friend if they want to watch it, or, I have it as a backup if I lost all my media off of my harddrives. Is that really that hard to understand?

>I think I'll keep eating shit. I have literally no reason not to.
Kay.

>When do we westerners get the official bluray for Evangelion?
When you send money to Japan, they will give you a handsome BD box. Then you can watch just like you do now.

>lend it to a friend
>friend

VLC hasn't been shit in over 5 fucking years. It's time for you to stop parroting shit you've read online.

Cool story.

Not everyone who enjoys anime has to be an autistic nofriendo fuckwit
only Sup Forums could take a simple thread and trash it in less than 20 posts

Yeah, Sup Forums is the worst, I am sure all the other places are much better.
If I were you I would go there.

How new? There's no way you've been here longer than a month and not seen someone get accosted for using VLC and directed to an alternative.

you guys must really hate yourselves. its ok, you are allowed to like things, and not being a dick isnt a sign of weakness, no matter what daddy said as he whupped you.

Not new at all. I just don't care.

Holy shit, you guys are fags. Why does it matter what video player you use? All your plebby monitors are like under $200.

upload it OP

thirdimpact.xyz/ ;_;

I am on ADSL.

but you can build it yourself

rips: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:33abr7kvh65hsixess7hd2ze6s74pouq&dn=Shinseiki%20Evangelion&xl=123863424553&fc=32

subs: mega.nz/#!QhkhyJbb!8I44TbjltJhtSsa9c-mBcgmvZR3Lrqc70mHhkRF3FSw

Merge them with MKVToolnix

im gonna seed to ratio 100

Sup Forums is full of retarded teenagers, thus you get the hostile fedora-tier replies you got.

The only good media player is mpv.

mpv.io/

Heres a challenge Sup Forums

I'm gonna post two screenshots and you have to figure out which ones VLC

It's taking like a year to DL the metadata

mega.nz/#!s8F1VaYJ!ZIbmS0omeavJPSM6wSTWvj5VrTkbViai7iZr26LMIfk

i uploaded the .torrent

this. shitty DHT. it just finished. 115 GB. thats a lot.

you have a dutch ip. my server is also dutch. lets hope your line dedicates to mine

Nah man I am Australian. I havent seeded this torrent since I completed it. (my internet is 600kb down/50kb up) I cant anyway cause I modified the files.

Thanks, what settings did you use to encode this?

Here's what that frame is supposed to look like.

So has fucked up colors, and doesn't.

Not my torrent
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=767765

They were both MPC. One with MadVR and one with default. See how this whole argument is fucking retarded?

You've proved literally nothing though

I never said one of them was VLC, all I said was that one had fucked up colors. I saw that it was going to be a trick question like "haha they were both VLC" from a mile away. You're not tricky.

The argument isn't necessarily retarded, VLC and MPC-HC is still worse than mpv. Unless you're a technologically illiterate normie you should be using mpv.

Uh... uh...

VLC SUCKS!

>screenshots
>jpg

You done fucked up, user.