Bible of Humanity

So a few days ago we had some slide thread that went something along the lines of

>world war 3 has happened and you and this woman (with a picture of a black woman) are the last two people left on earth, what do?

While that thread was next to worthless, it planted a seed in my mind that has stuck around since, so I figured we could try something slightly different.

While unlikely, it is not impossible for us to cause a huge bottleneck in our own species, in which case a case it makes sense that a huge amount of our knowledge would be lost and the survivors would be tasked with rebuilding a world effectively from scratch. I'm sure such projects already exist, but I'm also sure that anyone doing this in the public sphere has to put in a bunch of bullshit PC crap that isn't actually needed/usefull.

So lets make our own. For the purposes of this collection lets work under the assumptions that
>the happening is over
>the environment is clean enough to support healthy life but almost all useful remains of humanity have been destroyed (no looting grocery stores)
>you and 99 others (50 breeding pairs) have just emerged from your bunker

I'm most interested in
>breeding rotations to avoid inbreeding
>setting up a functional society
>general survival
>avoiding hidden catastrophes from the previous human generation (digging up diseased corpses, releasing chemical/nuclear/medical/industrial waste, ect..)
>parts of human history worth preserving
>parts of human knowledge worth preserving
>parts of human accomplishments worth preserving
but anything and everything you feel should be in the book is welcome in the thread.

What would you put in the book?

Other urls found in this thread:

straightdope.com/columns/read/2066/do-eskimo-men-lend-their-wives-to-strangers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Will bump with these kinds of pics until I run out or get bored I suppose.

I've had similar thoughts.

It'd have to be more like a whole library. several versions of encyclopedias, dictionaries, college STEM and history books, an entire printed copy of wikipedia, preferably along with one from five years ago, and five years before that, to illustrate how political groups change things to suit their narratives.

all on plastic, not paper. paper is harder to preserve

>It'd have to be more like a whole library. several versions of encyclopedias, dictionaries, college STEM and history books, an entire printed copy of wikipedia, preferably along with one from five years ago, and five years before that, to illustrate how political groups change things to suit their narratives.

In an ideal world I would have a library like this, but my thought with this project is that throught history lots of people have had family bible or their religions equivalent, but not many had a huge library tucked in their basement. I would like to take the absolute cream of the crop and condense it into a single book that can be treated like a family bible as time goes on.

Through out history* my mistake.

I'm sure there's already books out there like that.

Do you have the one where the guy is fighting ferrets with a ferret?

Did he pull that pistol out of his fucking loincloth?

I can check, give me a sec

I'm sure there are, but like I said, anyone doing this in the public sphere most likely has their book at least mildly censored in order to be PC. I am all but certain that the ideas Sup Forums would like to be preserved are different from the views Mr. Shekelstein at the publishing company wants preserved.

Do you not keep a 1911 in your Tactical Loincloth?

I would reccommend compiling events in chronological order yourself.

use a combination of old and new books.

thrift stores often have books for $.50-$2.00. libraries typically have newer books, but they're free.

past that, I don't think I can help you. But I think you're on the right path.

I had planned on developing a set of books, kind of along your lines, that would fit in a 4' x 7' bookshelf. I used to have shittons of books, but I quelled the herd when I had to move. interestingly, none were history books. all science. and periodicals. and math. some language and religion. one dittionary. I have a dictionary from 1887. fun to flip through on occasion. really shows how times have changed. weighs 30 lbs.

anyway good luck, OP. remember, thrift stores. antique shops will have older books, but they'll be more expensive.

Kinda hate this pic. That based eskimo guy clearly rescued the white guys from some sort of disaster, it seems he rescued the guy on the right first and then left him with his wife while he went out to look for the other white guy. And how does the white guy choose to return the hospitality of this selfless eskimo? By fucking his wife and cuckolding him. disgraceful.

There needs to be more societal pressure and disgust placed on people who knowingly interfere in marriages. They are too often given a pass and all the hate gets thrown at the cheating partner (unless it's a woman who claims her husband wasn't "fulfilling my emotional needs" they are all shitbags and should be dragged out in public in the nude to spend a day in the stocks.

He cut his own feet to sell it to a shamman for some voodoo shit and buy that weapon.

>I'm most interested in
>>breeding rotations to avoid inbreeding
>>setting up a functional society
>>general survival
>>avoiding hidden catastrophes from the previous human generation (digging up diseased corpses, releasing chemical/nuclear/medical/industrial waste, ect..)
>>parts of human history worth preserving
>>parts of human knowledge worth preserving
>>parts of human accomplishments worth preserving

Honestly if you are thinking about a small number of 'survivors' i would let natural chemistry dictate alot of the attractors when it came to breeding.

the exceptions would be people with known genetic illness that would really be expressed - like 2 people with history of the same illness in family I would not let them make kids.

Who fucking doesn't. I be that fag likes girls too.

I should be more clear, I already have started my collection of books, my home actually has a fairly sizeable bomb shelter under the barn that we use for serious storms and general storage, and I am slowly filling two 6x10 book cases with goodwill books and shit I print off the internet. I'm more just curious what Sup Forums would preserve and why.

I don't have it, but have one of him fighting rats with a shovel I just pulled off google.

You have to let people fall in true love user. Also there must be 2 white women for every black guy, c'mon he's ancestors were slaves, be fair.

I think the government should look after the poor, so 1/4 of each bottle cap must be provided to the poor and to the black people because again their ancestors were slaves and they started with nothing in this country!
Also we have to setup a bottlecap quartering organisation where someones role is sit sit there and split the bottle caps into quarters to be paid as reparations.

>general survival
Depending on what kind of wildlife there is people can hunt for food, and farm. If those two are out, then there needs to be a process for sustainable cannibalisation until a food source can be found/grown.

>>avoiding hidden catastrophes from the previous human generation (digging up diseased corpses, releasing chemical/nuclear/medical/industrial waste, ect..)
It's very important to stay away from all technology and infrastructure and revert to more tribal means of survival. The black people know this very well despite not knowing their ancestors because of slavery, because this kind of thing runs in their blood. But whites dont have anything running in their blood so don't get any ideas.

>parts of human history worth preserving
From what we know about the most successful hunter gatherer tribes in destitute parts of the world such as Africa the most successful way of life is to leave no trace of your own existence besides cave paintings. Do not erect any permanent structures or settlements.

>parts of human accomplishments worth preserving
See above.

The best part of your post is your flag.

What a stupid picture. Why would she bare her chest in the cold like that?

Maybe its warm in the cabin? Maybe zero of the pictures this guy makes actually make sense? who knows...

We call them "spinners"

Oh, you meant something else, didn't you?

if shes not a complete asshole hang out with her. work together to survive. maybe even fall in love.

No because she and the guy still have snow on their pants and boots, meaning the cabin is likely very cold. Also there's no indication of a fire since the light from the door illuminates the cabin without interference.

Fine, the jew who made the picture is an idiot then. What do you want me to say?

Don't know why but this one cracked me up.

Love this pic. Dude is like, “You dirty commies aren’t taking any of this pussy from me!”

thats not a Kunstler, my bad.

I'll let it slide another 20 times or so, but that's it. Your only warning

Alright more seriously;

>>breeding rotations to avoid inbreeding
The optimal for genetic diversity would be to have each pair be monogamous, and produce X children.
If each pair produces uniformly X children, and they breed with their furthest possible genetic relative that they could know:
1st generation = NOT THEIR BROTHERS OR Parents
2nd Generation, NOT THIER BROTHERS OR COUSINS OR PARENTS OR UNCLES

and so on..

a maximum of 50 completely un-incestous generations are possible, and so that's the functional upper limit in a perfectly ordered society.
If everyone is co-operative you can approach this maximum fairly simply.

Else, you need to perhaps have a system of arranged marriages, or atleast arranged pregnancies. Using a system of last namesNumbers might make sense, such that at each of the 50 breeding pairs initially gets a unique symbol. When two people marry they combine symbols.

If you ever see two of the same symbols.. and it hasn't been 1000 years yet (25 years a generation x 50 possible unique generations) then your sub-optimal gene mixtures.

If you see double symbols in the first or second generations, das fucked. This is assuming no alters their symbols intentionally. Perhaps if the symbol was put in a place that couldn't be altered easily.

I love these pulp/adventure story illustrations.

i don't think that anyone is going to bother reading Wikipedia right away. It wouldn't be bad to use a storage medium that requires some work to become available. Microfiches for example. It wouldn't be hard -as long as there's some human knowledge left behind- to build a reader/projector.

>>setting up a functional society

If we're talking 50 modern sensible people this isn't as hard as you'd think. Simply set up a system of open democracy where votes are visible put into a hat on decisions. This will work well until the 2nd or third generation where population may make representative democracy necessary.

I have no idea what the parameters of the post apocalyptic situation are, how fertile the land is, the availability of seeds etc. If we just delete all human progress, then this again isn't hard.

You'd start with the most experienced builders getting to work on rudimentary shelters.

The most experience hunters/farmers aquiring food equally to all people.

and perhaps an inventive class, who's role was to improve efficiency for the above two groups, ex engineers and scientists most likely.

You would need women in the work place because to begin with the gathering/farming/building efficiency isn't high enough to support 50% of the population not contributing at all.

Breeding would have to be done systematically. (Because 50 women getting pregnant at the same time would basically kill the tribe). Instead Breeding should occur on a cycle such that at most 10 women are pregnant, while the remaining 40 wait the 9 months before the next 10 get pregnant.

Measurements need to be regularly taken how much food can each farmer/hunter generate in terms of how many people can he feed. The number of people need to be divided by the number of farmers/hunters... if there is ever an excessive surplus the farmer/hunter must become an inventor or some other profession, by choice or vote.

how to build robowaifus and multiple pages of 2D waifus

Women go on one hemishere, males on the other. Insemintion is all artificial until we get back the ability to do even more in that field. Surrogacies. Literally nothing else needs to be said. Since women have a tendency to implode without men, there's no need to have children be around them. Kids will learn from males and see their moms when one of them gets bored

Not enough breeding pairs to avoid genetic degradation.
Better off just fucking at random leaving the future to the muties.

To shy to fuck her, probably just die alone.

I don't think you read the entire thing...

>left handed
>fighting communism
something doesn't add up here

I'm actually a really good painter. I want to do modern takes on this stuff.

Thatd a big plane

I would love to see them.

I want nothing further, our affairs have concluded.

>MECEmMgC

>MEME MAGIC

PRAISES BE TO YOU LORD KEK, you have shown me many incredible displays recently

I'd likely do redpilled shit with Antifa being the Nazis/Japs... So as soon as I sold one here, Antifa would doxx me and throw a Molotov at my mother's house since I use that as a mailing address as I'm actually a nomad.

Humans have probably lived for many eons (billion years). Humans in the past fabricated so many histories to fool the future generations.

When they can't fool them anymore, a restart is required. And this cycle has happened plenty times in the past.

>Bunker

Certain things need to be established first to maintain order.

The sexual partners need to already be decided when they enter the bunker. Also, the couples chosen for the situation need to be excessively loyal and dedicated to each other on a physical and spiritual level. Preferably the couples are married, or even already have children.

Children will be taught that they cannot have sex with anyone who is too closely related. The Old Testament of the Bible is actually an acceptable example of this. Distant Cousins, or even Cousins in general can be acceptable to marry, but Aunts, Uncles, Brothers, Sisters, and other such close relations should be forbidden.

Another issue is infidelity. How should infidelity be dealt with? The solution is simple. Infidelity should be rewarded with death, on both the side of the man and the woman who participated. Homosexuals cannot be included in this experiment as well, and should be banished from the society. Or perhaps a "don't ask, don't tell" policy is acceptable when society becomes more sophisticated. Either way, homosexual behavior should not be tolerated.

There would need to be a way to decide things. It could be democratic or it could be hierarchical. But a hierarchy system wouldn't work in such a small society because the "ruler" might start taking more than he should, and this would result in conflict.

1 vote should = 1 couple.

Couples make decisions instead of one person. So whenever a heavy decision is being made, the married couple will come and give their opinions and arguments. =

>general survival

Farming is going to be the most essential method of survival. Agriculture and raising cattle will be of paramount importance as well. Hunting helps, but farming sustains.

There is obviously more, but I'd like to see feedback before I continue.

>"Next time you try to eat a man alive, you better make sure you finish the job. "

Let me get the sauce on the picture set my guy

I have already talked about this with a doctor friend. She maintains that the breeders would need to be different ethnic groups to really avoid inbreeding, but i think it could be done by simply pairing for life and not allowing cousins to marry for 100 years. assuming those hundred people are the only ones left on earth, splitting them off into groups of two family units and establishing different homesteads would work well.
within 200 years you could easily have a population of over 10000.

As corny as it may sound the Boy Scout handbook would be shockingly valuable. Also, that visual dictionary I had when I was a kid that covered so many subjects from human biology, to engineering, to astronomy. I would also focus on works of Western religious and civic philosophy and practice. Do we really need the East?

>She maintains that the breeders would need to be different ethnic groups to really avoid inbreeding.

I'm not even a "racist" and I don't get how she can come up with that conclusion.

she married a shitskin. draw your own conclusions.

>Do we really need the East?

The Tao and Confucius philosophies embody a lot of the struggles in human nature and different perspectives on how to solve them, but I doubt you need to give them eastern philosophy books for them to end up pondering such questions extensively.

>she married a shitskin

But from a non-racist point of view, you wouldn't need different ethnicity groups because as people migrated, they would eventually adapt to their environments and develop into different ethnic groups anyway.

>medicine man Nooqtooqgooq
>I'm Alaska Air Guard

correct. im just saying she was actively trying to justify her own poor choice. (the dude was an objectively bad marriage pick, shitskinery aside.)

>Certain things need to be established first to maintain order.

For the purposes of this we are assuming they are out the bunker and don't really need to know anything from before the exit.

My current thought is that if/when I put this together I'm going to write it along the lines of a holy book similar to the bible, where the 50 people are similar to adam and eve. I want it to be a passive guide on how to live more than a "do this, then do that" instruction manual type thing. I'm sorry I can't be more clear about what I want to do with it but I have the idea in my brain and I never have been able to convey ideas in my head well.

Obviously he is a foot soldier

that really couldnt work. a manual could work, but not a passive religous text. those are subject to twisting by preist types.

>His people are called the foot clan

Meant for school children, but full of information that most people today don't know but should. Kind of a complete history and guide to everything, along with a smattering of folk tales and nursery rhymes and such. I think there are a few volumes.

>running low on kunstlers

Looks like the end of the thread is near...

Guess the one legged man had to bring a gun to an ass kicking contest

Everyone is going to have different "ideas" and "interpretations" if you write it like it's a religious text.

Literal instructions are a good idea.

>Do not inbreed because it causes retardation.
>You must punish infidelity with death because otherwise it will cause lasting conflict within your society.
>You should make fire, here is how you make fire.
>You should do X because of Y
>You should do A because otherwise B will happen and that'll fuck your shit up.

exactly. well said.

>that pic

fine, the very first page is going to have

>"THOUGH SHALL NOT CUT OFF YOUR DICK AND HAVE SEX WITH ANIMALS"

right there in big bold letters.

You also raise a very good point about it being twisted by the preacher types, a more direct route will be taken.

you would think it wouldnt need to said at all...

fuck me. why cant the civil war come faster?

lord kek most chaotic, send me a sign if i should take heed

Don't worry user. The happening may be slow to happen, but it is eventually inevitable. We may not be around to see it, but perhaps our great great great grandchildren will be living in a world where all these degenerate fucks have starved to death.

gona post the rest of these then go to bed. Thanks everyone for your ideas and input.

1/4

2/4

Yes also, if you write it like a factual instruction manual, it'll help people accept it.

People tend to want to "rebel" from philosophical religious texts.

3/4

no. i think it will happen when we are old men and our sons are in their prime. this is why we must study politics and war. we will lead the fight as generals and civic leaders as the founding fathers did. our sons will storm the breaches and hang the traitors at our word.
I see a bright future ahead of us, anons. but, to reach it, we must pave a bloody road to victory. On the day we storm DC, London, Berlin, etc. and fill the roads and public spaces with crosses and the writhing bodies of those who tried to destroy us, we will know we have a glorious future yet.
Hail Victory!

Maybe they are in front of a roaring fire. Sounds comfy desu

whatever is going on in this pic is rather erotic desu

already posted 4/4 previously without realizing it, here is a substitute from my /k/ folder.

I'll leave this on auto updater and check out what you all have to say in the morning and maybe make a new thread then.

>both the russians and the german are armed with SMLEs

WTF?

What garbage. With 100 people left on the world you would not be interested in post-post-modern politics at all.

If you were the guy ranting about how Jews did 9/11 when the chads were building shelter and taming horses, you would get ostracized immediately.

>he never heard of Eskimo wife lending...

straightdope.com/columns/read/2066/do-eskimo-men-lend-their-wives-to-strangers

her feet are dry as fuck

>"breeding rotations to avoid inbreeding"
>100 people, 50 "perfect" pairs
Not going to happen. You need a breeding population of at least 1,000 to avoid significant inbreeding, and you'll still end up with Britain-tier mongols.

Okay Vault-Tec.

You can dance if you want to....

Mutational meltdown would occur in 30 generations. Selective breeding will only speed up this inevitability.

Have a nice day.

t. population geneticist

Permaculture. Its how to establish permanent agricultural systems. AKA garden of fucking eden.

The foot! I didn't notice the foot!

Interesting breh

When the dark ages came monastaries kept the wisdom of the old world intact so that when it was time, it could be returned and the Renaissance could happen.

It would be amazing to have books filled with hand-picked subjects about how life was in this era and the eras preceding it, the good thing is with our modern technology it would be a cinch to print many copies to spread around. We could interact with churches, schools, and independent collectors who would be interested in this and be likely to survive shit hitting the fan and help preserve our ideas and the ideas of out predecessors live on for years to come

Another Renaissance, imagine what that would be like.

As for setting up a whole new society from scratch, I think you're giving human nature too much credit.

thread was going so well and you had to come up with this horrendous pile of shit

Do it anyway. Use it as Rage fuel for your Evil Machine, you shitlord.

cos titties, you fucking faggot

hahahahahahahahaah