What is wrong with this woman?

If you think the "nasty" dog ruined your dinner by simply standing there, you just screwed up the entire restaurant atmosphere by running your "filthy" mouth. You're disgusting, and not the dog.

nydailynews.com/news/national/woman-yells-veteran-brining-service-dog-restaurant-article-1.3506547

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uNxO6qN-1Hw
youtube.com/watch?v=YqtJXaaSgjE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What the fuck kind of meme is that

The best part is watching the doge tryna understand what the big fucking deal is.

>Y'all can't change my goddamn opinion. It should be a separate section for a fucking animal
Agreed

Haha hahaha god, had a great chuckle watching that

Niggers always gonna nig.

>burgerclaps
Merica/10 video

She's right about service dogs being bullshit. The only thing you need a dog for is if you're blind. I don't buy for a second they're for anxiety or depression. There's nothing an anxious person would want less than having a fucking dog somewhere they're not supposed to be to help with their anxiety. They'd want to be as inconspicuous as possible. It's for attention whores.

t. nigger

she handled herself poorly, but I actually agree with the sentiment.

Most people would rather eat with a dog than a nigger.

Let that sink in

What if I hate both?

On one hand this whole 'service dog' meme is bullshit, and 9/10 aren't necessary and are just called that so you can bring them into places that don't allow dogs.

This being said, don't be a fucking nigger and disrupt everybody's nice night like jesus christ. I dunno, maybe if the dog was pissing and shitting and humping its way everywhere, but if not then shut up nigger.

>implying niggers are not self hating

I actually agree with her opinion, but acting like an out of control nigger doesn't really help. She handled it poorly. Leave. Ask for a refund. Complain. Write a letter. Don't go fucking apeshit on camera.

Hey sheboon, you went the wrong diner, now you at the wrong basket weaving image board motha fucka, ya hear that bitch?

The dog is cleaner than that sheboon. Most people that use arguments like that are too stupid to understand that dogs aren't anywhere as "dirty" as they think. My anus is cleaner than the tables in the average restaurant. I'd rather tongue my own anus right now than go to your average restaurant and lick the surface of a table

I'd rather eat with a dog sitting next to me than with a nigger, that's for sure

>lemme axe you summin
>*nigsplains*

>ape
>shit
Lel

PTSD and emotional support animals are literally cancer and shouldnt be socially accepted.

But dogs that help out those whom are physically handicap are fine. When you literally have no eyes and shit, sometimes it is actually good to have a helping hand.

underated post

>venezuela
>clean anus
kek

>What is wrong with this woman?
She's part of a generation of black children who were told they were special and deserved the best. Once reality sets in they're turned into bitter materialistic asshole adult-children who still think the world owes them special treatment.
If their demands aren't met they throw tantrum until people around them cave in.
She expected the owners/waitresses/other diners to buckle to her threats and posturing and thankfully they did not.
She could have easily gotten up and left quietly to find another place to dine but most blacks aren't taught self control or manners at a young age.

This shit is so common where I live. Blacks always chimp out at the most inane bullshit.

What is the dogs function exactly.

I'd rather eat my dinner with a dog than a nigger any day.

To maul dangerous niggers like you.

This is true, a dog is not a replacement for Prozac.

Although its no reason for her to go mental

That looks like an excellent dogger
I hate nuggets

That dog has no idea what's going on. They try and make him look all regal and heroic and he's just doing what good doges do.
He wants treats, not pomp and circumstance.

Of course it's clean. No food=no shit.

True.
Dogs are adorable, niggers are dangerous

I stand corrected.

Some vets with PTSD have reactions to certain noises and situations. They can have panic attacks or even completely shut down because they will have flash backs to war.
The dog is there to help calm them or aid them in such situations.
I knew a guy who had done three tours to the middle east and witness some horrible shit. When he has an attack he will freeze and completely stop functioning due to having flash backs.
There was an incident where he had an panic attack in the middle of the street while walking to the store.
People were being cunts to him and luckly a passerby helped him out.
A PTSD service dog would have lead him to safety and attempted to bring him down.
They train the dogs and the patients side by side so there is a strong bond between the two.

I hate dogs so Im on her side
I really hate americans
and I especially hate soldiers, so 3 strikes your out

mexicans and indians and niggers say:

kick the united states out of the americas

White people see the value of dogs. We love dogs because they are noble. They are loyal to the end.

Niggers have no sense of what is noble or virtuous. Therefore they only see 'animal' or 'potential food source'.

That's why niggers train dogs to fight eachother. They have no sense of virtue. Niggers are evil, disgusting creatures which must be exterminated from the face of the earth.

the fact that the dog has no reactions to her whatsoever means that its a real service dog trained and certified
so regardless if he actually needs it or not its legit

soldiers are just the presidents private army

they do what he wants them to do because he is in control and dont care about the country, anyone who doesnt know this is stupid

This I thought all burgers were smart, I guess it's true that only around 56% of them are

>a leaf
Here's your reply

There is no condoning niggers chimping out you fucking leaf.

Only white people understand the value of dogs, so it's to be expected that you wouldn't like them, leaf

actually the Inuit understand the value of dogs, and they aint white

You're right. Both the inuit and white people stand the value of dogs. It's still to be expected that you wouldn't like them, leaf

There is a difference between service dogs and support dogs you fucking mongoloid. Service dogs are actually fucking trained read certain signs and patterns of their owner to aid them when they are about to have a seizure or other shit PTSD comes with.

I honestly have no idea why people have such a big problem with service dogs, they literally do nothing but lay on the ground next to the owner. A fucking child is more of a nuisance to the people inside a restaurant.

youtube.com/watch?v=uNxO6qN-1Hw

>black superheroine appears
>steals the watermelon

You haven't spent much time around niggers, have you?

In your army maybe. Say that to an American soldier and see how fast you get throat punched

literally no one in the store hmmmmm
youtube.com/watch?v=YqtJXaaSgjE

Did you have a stroke, user?

Niggas can never keep their damn mouth shut!! Minnesota cop kills Philando Castile for example. If he just STFU, he would still be alive.

It's called an image macro, newfag.

if you hate dogs then you're not white so who cares what you think

She's a nigger. Why the fuck would you even make this thread?

>what

>is

>wrong

>with

>this

>woman

That's not a woman user, that's a nigger. All niggers must, and WILL hang. Or eat a bullet, whatever scenario is the most convenient at the time.

I would have bought that dog a meal right then and there. He was a good dog, he dindu nuffin.

THIS.

I did two tours and saw some pretty fucked up shit.

I sleep like a baby every night and have never had a flash back. Even had my best friend blown the fuck up right beside me when we where working on a vehicle.

Fucking slack jawed special snowflake faggots. service dogs are bs.

Yeah I shouldn't have to eat with a fucking animal just sitting there, it's unsanitary and unsafe and they can attack people out of nowhere and they smell like feces.
Stop allowing god damned chimpanzees in resturaunts.

I think and I could be wrong she doesn't like dogs

Top kek.

If dogs trigger her maybe she needs a service hamster to calm her down

AHHHHHH, IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW,
IT WAS A "COONHOUND" HAHAHAHAAAHA

Kek!

I don't even like dogs but I'd say most dogs are better than niggers.

The loyalty I've seen dogs display is insane. The good breeds will fight to the death to protect you without a second thought. Truly man's best friend.

This woman is the hero america needs

this is why cops shoot first,
they know better!

Yeah, she's trying to get animals banned off restaurants, even though it includes herself, she's willing to do such a sacrifice for the wellbeing of everyone else. Not all heroes wear capes, that's for sure

Dogs > Niggers

Neither of them belong in a restaurant however.

Complaining in restaurants is taught at birth to black children, manufacturing "bad service" is a great cover for not tipping or getting your bill paid by management.

Black guy at work and his wife send back every single thing put in front of them including sodas and the table bread at least twice every single time we go out for a work function. Then at the end of the meal the guy spends twenty minutes berating everyone not to leave a tip because we were all treated so poorly

Dirty ass fucking dogs don't belong in a restaurant.

Control your women, holy fuck.

I offered up an apology--, but now regret it.
Shit isn't the only cause of a dirty anus.

Fuck veterans amirite?
Fuck you, nigger.

>licking butt
>licking balls
>drawling
>sniffing everything
>barking
Yeah that exactly what i expect in a restaurant , niggers shouldn't be allowed in restaurants

I'm not gay, why would there be anything else in my anus. Burger friend?

Shouldn't you be in France?

i would literally prefer a dog eating at the table with his own seat with his bowl on the table with me rather than be within a mile of a nigger.

I wish the dog had bit her in the middle of her chimp-out.

Netherland is our heaven , but canada will be soon

oh so dogs are not okay but chimps are????

kek ;)

Wrong thread, but wtf is that poster on the wall under the air conditioner?

I always like saying my dog is a bluetick coonhound

Calm down Venezuela, the lack of calories is impairing your cognition. You're not you when you're hungry.

>a inane
an hero

>"It's disgusting to have an animal inside of a public restaurant,"

I agree. She should have left.

Black women are the fucking worst. Most of them are trashy, loud, obnoxious, and think the world owes them something. I live in the Bay Area and it's one of the most diverse places on the west coast. Today I was visiting the DMV and there was a nigress with her cracked out baby daddy and her two nigglycubs. One was in a stroller and she kept going in and out of the building with it while just saying excuse me in a rude tone. When coming in an elderly Vietnamese woman didn't hear that she was trying to enter, AGAIN. The nigress, naturally cunty, then proceeded to shove past her with her stroller while shouting, " Move little bitch I told you to get out of the way". The viet lady said something in her language and made a remark saying she didn't need to be so rude in English. The nigress and her pack then stood in the appointment line when I really doubt their ghetto asses had made an appointment. Needless to say I was raging inside.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Doggy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Cat-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in dogzilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US doggo armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Doggo Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>implying any venezuelans except for the top 0.5% can even speak english
You're overestimating my country burger. Do you actually believe anybody but the richest of the rich can get to speak english and eat food?

Her antics are so out of proportion, as is her wig

So many missed puns.
>bare hands
Paws and jaws.
>shit fury
Shit fur. Alternatively, shut furry.

You didn't even try poorland.

ok, lets say you think so, its a defensible argument.
But you don't turn into a literal chimp and ruin everyone night, just leave if you don't like it.

Newfag gtfo

>learning to speak a foreign language and getting to eat food are on the same tier

Marxism:not even once

lost

I agree, yeah. I feel kind of sad for the poorfags, but they dug their own grave when they elected the gibsmedats party

t. Cat

White people like dogs pretty much across the board. She can deal with it.