Is he a race traitor?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ihw_966oa4c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yep, traitor to the jews.

I don't blame him. She's the best female athlete in the world. She transcends race.

No. He just eternally BTFO'd all black males around the globe.

BLEACHED

i wanna see those huge black areolas. fuck white people and fuck drumpf

her hips and thighs probably conquer that. The feeling is probably incorrigible

that dick

More like a race conqueror in this case. The amount of asshurt niggers on twitter was supreme

Why do nigger like her? She looks like fucking ugly to me

Because she is their archetypal "strong successful black woman" and marrying a beta white guy BTFO black men everywhere.

I can totally envision her carrying him up to bedroom on their wedding night.

I can understand wanting to fuck her just so you can say you did, but she's well past her prime in her mid thirties. Not only is he destroying his genetic heritage by marrying and procreating with her, at her age there's a greater increase in problems due to her age.

Isn't he jewish?

nah,he slayed one of the most famous blacks currently

the butthurt he caused in black men was worth it

She is a traitor to her professed religion.

>the williams brothers

>she

Yas kween

SNU SNU

It's okay when they're 10 times richer than you are

He's one of the founders of reddit. He's gotta be richer.

Just imagine for a moment, her muscular black hips and swollen nub slapping against his pasty white thighs. Then, when she's about to climax she pushes his dick out with her beasties levels and starts to schlick champion juice all over the place?

youtu.be/ihw_966oa4c

Kek

B L E A C H E D
L
E
A
C
H
E
D

What upset the nigs was the fact that his net worth is 30 times less than hers. Black fems only marry down when the guy is white and that's white supremacy. Nigs should be pissed.

She's worth nearly 20 times as much as him. I may hate myself for saying it, but wealth and merit transcends race. If you're able to make that much money on pure talent and hard work alone, then you're apart of the uber mensch. He's pretty much hit the jackpot anyway and could walk away from that marriage 10* times richer if he wanted to.

Armenian

those butthurt blax are betas anyway. No one gives a damn about their feelings except YOU

No because she keeps talking about race. She's a walking contraction like most bloody twats.

most black people find her ugly

She talks about the power of black women while she and her mom wear non-black hair. She's shit. Woke Black Men know this

C O L O N I Z E D

(read this in bill burrs voice)
>mic is in his left hand with cord trailing pacing stage
"So she finally gets a fucking job doing a movie or some shit"

"and thEN"
>shakes head pausing for timing

"9 months later BOOM blacker than this mic stand"
>shakes head

"So me being the genius as joke"
>holds open palm of non mic hand towards audience while walking back and forth smirking to build tension

"Jeez we might need a paternity test"
>pauses

"BIG mistake"
>makes wide eyed face expression

"I just see a blur as shes out of that bed snatches up the greasy cord and flying thru the air like Indiana Jones"
>bill grabs the mic cord with empty hand and wraps it around his neck like hes being hanged

"nows shes on a lot of painkillers breathing like the Trex in Jurassic park when he breaks thru the roof of that car, you know what I mean"
>makes scared face while still holding cord around his own neck

"the fucking cord is slippery and all nasty I can't get under it"
>uses few fingers on mic hand trying to get between the cord and his neck while still getting hanged with other hand

"the doctor whose jaw has been on the floor since she pulled the Micheal Jordon dunking from the free throw line move mumbles something"
>shakes head, dropping the mic cord

"she snaps out of it long enough to remember she just had a baby"
>puts flat hands together and looks up like hes praying

"I'm bellying crawling towards the door covered in baby slime like I'd just been thru a war and obi wan just chopped my fucking legs off"
>puts hands in armpits and does elbow crawl movement

"you wanna know the saddest part of all this... huh folks... the punchline is ME"

Sure, a fem who has been passed around by NFL players & rappers. She's 35 with baby rabies and picks the first white guy as a sperm donor. All he had to have was white skin. Anyone with red pill knowledge isn't impressed.

No
Niggers were the original white people

Between her age an the steroids, that kid is going to be fucked up.

Scale: 10 is the most pathetic and 0 is the least pathetic:

10. Mudsharks
8. Oil Drillers.
4. White/Oriental couple.
0. White couple.

No excuse for zooplhilia.

Feels good to be a 4

When Whites hook up with Orientals it's a sideways step. When a White hooks up with an african it's a huge step down and should rightly be considered shameful and disgusting, these were after all values our ancestors took as standard.

I think an adult relationship between a European and an african should be considered somewhere between fucking a violent, mentally handicapped human and bestiality.

Yea but only because she's ugly.