During this scene

>not understanding emotions
I mean I'm autistic but this was fucking obvious

Fucking women.

Always offended, Always the victim.

This show is BRS TV all over again

Okada NEVER

Based Lelouch spitting truth bombs.

I wished at least for it was shitty teenage drama done right, but fucking no. Everything is obvious, awkward and cringeworthy. I mean why the fuck would you give us colorful and unique cast with their own personality to just act like normal teens at the end? Trigger, the artist, the composer is fucking waste on this writing. I was considering watching the new Gundam, but holy shit no. I can't take Okada anymore.

Slut wanted the same emotion that he showed to the other autist, but forgets that he is an autist who wants to fuck the blue haired girl, and doesn't understand emotion. Or women. I just don't get this bitch.

I just want Katsuhira to deal with the new found feeling of pain next ep, than all this melodrama. Maybe blow up at someone.

The performance and him in general was the best part.

I don't really mind tenga. He was an idiot in several ways then but I want to hope he goes back to being based and resolves his love triangle.

It goes to show that even genuine mind-reading is not enough when you don't think about the results of your actions.

>virgin who can't understand even a highshool girl

>not being virgin

Seme Nico when?

Don't get me wrong, I understand why Nico might love Tenga.
It's just that it had so little build up and we barely got to know Nico as the character at all, I think she got the the same amount of screen time as the masochist, so the whole thing seemed really "tryhard" with all those tears, "ittai", and dramatic music playing in the background

Some people might say "it's a teenage love, it doesn't need reason", but it also doesn't mean we don't need development, especially in this kind of show.

A pound of steel

>armchair Freud at work

Nigger, highschool girls don't understand highschool girls. NO ONE understands highschool girls. Zero reason + zero accountability = incapability of rational understanding.

==// OFFICIAL Sup Forums BEST GIRL RANKING //==

-- UPDATED --

ABSOLUTELY GOD TIER

1. CHIDORI

POWER GAP
BASED TIER

2. NICO.. ;_;

POWER GAP
ACCEPTABLE TIER

3. GLASSES

POWER GAP
MEME TIER

4. MACHINE GUN SLUT

POWER GAP
PLEASE KILL YOURSELF TIER

99. BLUE SLUT
999. DESPERATE MOM

POWER GAP OF THE UNIVERSE
ONLY THE DEAD CAN KNOW PEACE FROM THIS AWFUL TASTE TIER

999999. PURPLE HOMOBAIT

Is this what deep, entertaining anime tells you? Beta-user.

>the whole thing seemed really "tryhard" with all those tears, "ittai", and dramatic music playing in the background
Fucking this.

It was pretty damn obvious that was going to happen, nobody in the group was emotionally stable at that point

>a show where people can literally read eachothers minds still has misunderstanding
BRAVO OKADA

>o the whole thing seemed really "tryhard" with all those tears, "ittai", and dramatic music playing in the background

I'd agree if they didn't have the flashback to this happening with all the little kids earlier in the episode

GENIUS

PRODIGY

What was the misunderstanding?

youtube.com/watch?v=wse_hgca220

That flashback has got me believing that somehow Katsuhira can fix this and Nori has the the info he needs to do it.
I am going to be so mad if this has a bad end where everything just ends up destroyed.
Katsuhira your our only hope.

He'll "absorb" everyone's pain just like his own pain was absorbed after everything went to shit back then

Her emotion were split, she wanted him to love her but at the same time she didnt want him because he hurt her and she was angry. Its that simple.

The only question is how is he gonna do it and will anyone still actually want to be friends after everything is said and done.

It means that connecting humans mind and body doesn't mean they will always understand each other. The only part I liked in this episode.
It was 2deep4you.

I think my problem is that I don't like Chidori. I'm tired of constant "Kachon" and her character grates me. They've even dragged best boy Tenga and best girl Nico into this shit

Okada is the John Green of anime

It's actually really important how they'll open ep 10 and what they'll do with the group now. This is the exact point where they could completely fuck it up by going for a trite boring route like "positive feelings make everyone get over it and become nakama again just in time to save autism girl for the climax" or some shit

BASED spee

You think just holding her was going to magically fix everything?

Sure it's what her heart wanted but just doing it without putting any thought behind it right after she found him doing the same to Blue (which btw seemed way more genuine) just makes it seem like a pity hug.

She wanted to be held with the same FEELING but what she got was just an empty action that meant nothing in the end.

>expect something decent
>GET A FUCKING CHICK FLICK
Fucking Okada you sack of shit

>terrible writing
>plot holes
>shit direction
>unlikeable characters except for Nico
If it wasn't for trigger I would have dropped this already.

Just drop it and pick up the superior Trigger show.

Here they come

It's actually Kobayashi who wanted the show to be more about character drama. Okada wanted it focused on action.

I hope Kacchon would end Chidori suffering by rejecting her probably next episode. Like " your feelings make me really happy, but Iam sorry, I can't answer them, I like Nori-chan. "

I'd like Nico if she didn't try to make the system seem like a good thing just because it subsidizes her with friends she wouldn't otherwise have.

what is even the point of this show anymore? where's the fucking plot

Apologize.
Now.

Are you actually defending this show?

>>shit direction
At least that's good

It's kinda sad that if you can think of the most predictable and putrid development for a show, Okada WILL go there.

>Lelouch finally waxed a truth
Never thought I'd agree with you.

typical Okada pile of shit

I don't understand how you can watch 9 episodes of this show and still ask stupid questions like this.

I wouldnt be in this thread if i did not like this show

It just dethroned Kabeneri in sales.

Okada ruins everything.

>Sup Forums memes
Nice false flag, IRC-kun

The whole scene of Katsuhira remembering his past and catching the falling Noriko was amazing, and it had an amazing OST too. This director surely knows how to do his work.

>unique cast with their own personality to just act like normal teens at the end?
Did you really expect anything more? If weren't the romance, they would've dealt with other teenage drama.

Would you have liked it better if Kizniaver focused on Yamada and Urushibara, with Urushibara betraying the Kiznaiver Experiment because she went soft?

Also Katsuhira's VA did a fucking great job, it was obvious he was doing his best for this scene.

>spee having shit taste as always
Chidori is literally shit

> I hope Kachon would end Chidori's suffering by rejecting her
We're on episode nine, we have at least another three whole episodes of teenage angst before this gets resolved
Trigger have been breaking girls' hearts left right and centre this season haven't they?
First Luluco's, now this

>ABSOLUTELY GOD TIER
>1. CHIDORI

Tenga please calm down.

>still waiting on Asenshi

His heart will break

like pic related?

Pretty sure this could've been all avoided if Tenga didn't force Katsuhira to chase after Chidori. He's so two faced. Makes him chase after the girl that he likes because it hurts him to see her cry even though it hurts even more to see Katsu comfort her, yet he doesn't give a shit about Niko. Honestly, they haven't been together for that long. Niko's feelings for Tenga aren't as strong as Chidori's for Katsuhira. Tenga could've simply rejected her and accepted that Chidori doesn't like him either. Or, since they cannot accept each other and it hurts them to stay together, they should just stay apart. That's a possibility too. Same goes for Chidori, but it would take her longer to get over Katsuhira. And obviously Noriko doesn't really care that much about Katsuhira, so the only real pair as of now is Honoka and Tsugu. There's no real reason for either of them to stay apart, cause they don't really hurt each other. The problem are Katsuhira, Chidori, Tenga, Niko, and Noriko. Hisomu, Yuta, and Maki are just side characters at this point. Actually, how's Hisomu even a a side character and not shitty background art? What is he even there for?

>the don's wife last year at the animation expo
>lost her husband to a hyperactive shark, a monkey and a sex doll
It's not right

This heartbreak is too delicious, I thought nothing could top yesterday until ep 9.

>Yuta yells at him to cool it because they can read his thoughts
>Tenga screams his feelings out loud anyway

Fuck everyone, Tenga is based.

It's not like she wanted him to hear that "hold me".
Tenga can go eat a dick though.

Waiting on Asenshi subs, was this episode good or did we hit multiple squares on Okada's bingo card?

Sonozaki is enjoying every moment of Katsuhira love to her, isn't she?
I fucking lost when she asked him how much he thinks about her in a day and he answered seriously.

So Tenga will end up alone after all

Women and Minorites. Always playing the sexism and racism cards. It's no wonder our society is fucked.

I thought that was pretty hot, not gonna lie

She is an evil cunt

>they should just stay apart.
>That's a possibility too.
How is that a possibility when a mysterious organization has basically imprisoned them and is treating them as goddamn lab rats. They're forced into these retarded scenarios.

Time to figure it out.

>watching kiznaiver after Luluco this week
Why doesn't the Blackhole alien visit the Kiznaiver planet? It's probably a treasure trove to them.
Or is High Schooler love not shallow and worthless enough?

Help! I'm in love with Nori-chan!

I must be a faggot, i fucking love this drama shit too damn much.

Why don't they hook Luluco and Nova up to the Kizu system so they can finally understand each other's feelings?

>And obviously Noriko doesn't really care that much about Katsuhira

What? Literally the only person she cares about and isn't totally numb to is Katsuhira.

Forcing Chidori to watch as Kacchon and Sonozaki had autist soul sex was amazing.

The first part of the episode was pretty good actually, then Okada happened.

Everyone here likes it but dont want to admit it so they just complain 8^)

They're easily impressionable teenagers. This is basically the last chance that the remainder of the Kizna project has to obtain results. Although the test subjects don't know this (or didn't at first), they wouldn't have been killed if they didn't cooperate. They're necessary alive. But if results couldn't have been obtained in a reasonable amount of time, they'd probably get released. You saw how that woman was reluctant to see this continue.

That aside, this whole project isn't about love and peace in the first place, but control. If people could know what others thought, without any lies getting in the way, they would have a lot of power. Generic villain strategy.

soon

I was actually sad when chidori didn't like the hug.

Every single square. The absolute madwoman.

>8^)
kys

I don't think the lezbo's = forbidden love

Do you have the Luluco parody one?

>this fucking episode

>MC asked if he likes autism-chan
>answers that he doesn't know
>explains he thinks about her daily because of really old memories of the previous kizuna project, a turning point in his life which took his pain away
>everyone knows MC can't feel pain, he says that she told him he can get it back
>it's also revealed that she is a very old friend
>all of this is streamed live to fucking everyone
>somehow red overreacts and whiteknight gets pissed
>all this to the point where one runs off and the other is ready to whoop some ass

Literally fuck them, worst people of the show

where is tenga going to sleep tonight?

Best girl

that's it

Chidori's house.

As good as it gets is such a great movie.