Remember when black people weren't SJWs?

Remember when black people weren't SJWs?

The Chappelle Era 2002-2010, when black people weren't automatically racist towards white people. When black people had no problem degradating multiple forms of degeneracy. This era was the peak of race relations in USA. After the tumultuous 90s but before the BLM. I grew up with these people and they all splintered off into anti-white intersectional liberal bull shit. How do we bring back this era or are we way past the point of no return?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ipVhbF_nkbg
youtube.com/watch?v=donS-kx2_hQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=W234NiTkBO4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FRZN7IzvCVs
youtube.com/watch?v=u0DaYejoIIY
youtube.com/watch?v=084irEAQrLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=aXnkFd373T4
youtube.com/watch?v=lhAr_UeroCk
youtube.com/watch?v=_4xieiBJ-XA
youtube.com/watch?v=2ZB_EVrCmkc
youtube.com/watch?v=W1YaZSYEXjo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I kind of think that's why ((they)) killed The Chappelle show it really was bringing people together

Chappelle is based and routinely called out the Hollyjews. This was not allowed and he was deplatformed.

The liberals got mad at Chappelle for his jokes about the LGBTQ on his recent Netflix standups.

When he came back and they tried to call him transphobic he could sense the atmosphere is not the same.

BASED and ALWAYS will be.

We can bring it back it we have Sup Forums humour that is actually funny and not simply
>Muh hate everyone cos I get no pussy

We have to bring Patrice O'Neal back from the dead.

Notice how careful he had to b and he still got harassed.

I'm hoping he doubles-down for his 3rd special coming up.

That was the time when white people were too busy getting hot and bothered over Muslims to care about shooting up blacks.

youtube.com/watch?v=ipVhbF_nkbg
Watch it and note the genuine message of horror he is trying to convey.

He even mentions in the Oprah interview that they kept wanting to cast him as a crossdresser in roles and they did this to all black comedians.

Chappell is Muslim so he knew the truth.

Except Black people still are not racist towards white people at least the majority of them are not. My wife is Black and let me tell you her family definitely handled it better than my family did with the non stop snipes about her being black and " I hope shes not that type of black" comments. Her family is legit and based and fuck though. Me and her pops literally went out shooting the other day then rode back home and had a bbq. My family was too good to come out and had better things to do ie watch tv

Dave Chappelle is one of the most red pilled comedians of all time.

The kikes saw that he was getting powerful and put a stop to him

Obongo changed everything.

I dunno Dave

Then this happened.

Theyve dressed Arnold Schwratznigger, Sylvester Stallone, Dustin Hoffman, and Robin Williams in dresses as well. I dont think that that is an exclusive thing they try to do towards black people

That piss drinking sack of shit was a known racist. Fuck him.

>when black people weren't automatically racist towards white people
Racism towards white doesn't exist

Mel gibson BASED according to Dave
youtube.com/watch?v=donS-kx2_hQ

There has been an increase in the animosity towards white. I've lived in a major city my whole life and believe me I can definitely notice an increase.

This show was very anti-white.

You can't take a joke?

I see no difference desu. I mean it depends on the demographic of anyone really. I am sure alot of black people dont like whites and vise versa...who cares though

He had to go to Africa to escape the Jews and was nearly killed when the Jews realized he wasn’t pumping out the usual “OOGA BOOGA MUH DICK NEEDS WHITE WOMENS MUHFUGGA” garbage that’s peddled to us now. He laced his comedy and skits with small red pills portraying his horror and disappointment with negroid antics. Unfortunately, he knows he can’t survive if he doesn’t insert some SJW bullshit into his comedy and has been on a real “police brutality” kick in his recent stand up. It just isn’t the same anymore.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=W234NiTkBO4

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FRZN7IzvCVs

The era, by nature, will lead to what we have now, because you're dealing with niggers.

people don't wanna believe it, but this is all transgendered shit is all about

cutting your dick, turning it inside out, and calling youself a woman

This man should be secularly recognized as an American prophet. Rest In Pussy, Lumumba! This man would have torn Today several new assholes.
youtube.com/watch?v=u0DaYejoIIY

i only remember the anti-nigger parts. the racial draft, crackhead, reparations, and niggerball

WU-TANG BAOW!

I think it's male narcissism gone insane
>I'm a man I can do anything; even be a better woman than you

>”WAHHH EVERYONE MUST KISS MY FRAIL WHITE ASS”

What a whiny fucking kike.

why should we want to have good relations and a nice heavenly multicultural society
i just want them to fuck off

it's pure mental disorder, that is all

His ghost lives on the internet. He isn't quite gone.
You undervalue honesty. He would have loved it here.

In an interview he claimed he stopped the show because he didn't like how a white crew member laughed at him.

>The Chappelle Era
>2002-2010

It was on for 3 seasons idiot

also black bush was great
youtube.com/watch?v=084irEAQrLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=aXnkFd373T4

That reparations thing was great. I just saw some blacks the other day complaining how it made blacks look like shit. Blacks have become so fragile and coddled that they can't take any criticism even from other blacks.

Obama happened

You could let them know their representation is cheating them flooding the country with third worlders undercutting their wages.
Maybe we should just start saying American Blacks are slated for replacement too just to kick up the you are being cheated reflex.

You are either naive or a willing idiot. Black people hate non blacks more than any other race. You should see how they castrate light skinned blacks...

You fucking moron im eluding to the time of relatively decent race relations in America which in part was ushered in by the Chappelle show. A time when black people and white people had no problem laughing at the same shit.

> This.
But instead of trying to work together. White people acted like children and said, "Well maybe if you blah blah blah." Only a few whites saw through the division of the U.S and based blacks. But racist and idiot whites will always move back any progress.

Chappell killed the show after learning how the Jews were controlling him. He had a Malcom X moment, went to Africa, then bought a farm. In Ohio. Away from Jews and other blacks.

>based blacks
kill yourself

It's easy when you can put all your blame on a scapegoat or a puppet. But that isn't intelligence. These idiots are in the fucking feces. Playing around in it.

i dont like blacks they are univerally ugly

Enjoy the jokes. They bring us together in common understanding. This new age of intolerance began when when the Authoritarian Left turned off the humor spigot in favor of their quasi-religion.
Learn from this and never make the same mistake. If it is funny, there is truth. If there is truth, it must be considered. If we're always considering the truth, our heads never spelunk up our own assholes. If we abstain from spelunking the left stays out of power.

if you havent seen his recent shows on netflix (made/written and paid for by netflix) its extremely biased towards whotes.
they got him

melanated individuals pose a threat to the beauty of the white race

Don't waste your breath on these retards. Idiots like to divided and conquered. They don't care who is pulling the strings. As long as they get a race war, so they can niggers.

>The Chappelle Era 2002-2010, when black people weren't automatically racist towards white people.

chappelle has been spouting antiwhite racist bullshit since the fucking 90s. He's from dc and he has been hating the white man all his life.

in the 90s and early 2000s, the jews got you to believe he was just joking around. But he wasn't. He never fucking was. He was serious, and stupid goyim ate it up.

So they can kill niggers.*

it was bill burr

Dave will come around. Dave loves being funny, not being famous. I have faith in him.

That's what's so annoying about it.

point of return has passed.
dave was perma=cucked by oprah.
all rappers are satanic fags.
basketball sucks.
the nfl is being used for sjw jews and also basically sucks.
there is no way to ever satisfy their incessant claims of racism; that much is now abundantly clear.
everyone who voted for trump is automatically a fascist.
whatever charm or novelty niggers ever held is now curdled into a cynical contempt and muted loathing.
for these reasons the contributions they used to make to american culture are presently of no interest to middle (or even avant gaurd) americans.
and instead of taking responsibility, they double down with magnified hostility.

>So they can kill niggers
No. So they can be niggers themselves.

for what theyre paying him now, i cant see it happening, he was definietely catering to anti-whites.
after watching all his interviews after chappelle show, i had some faith when his new specials were coming out, not anymore.

Threads like this are shill threads by kikes.

>SHUT IT DOWN!

you not watch his interviews after his shogot bombed?
he was waking up, but that sweet 60m talked him out of it.

basically every Sup Forumstards LARP dream... i wonder if he browses these parts...

You're being over-critical.

Well yeah, they want this place to appear hateful towards Blacks. If we hated them we wouldn't care about their problems. Instead we'd let them fester, like the Democratic Party.

BASED

I would bet my life on it. Frankly all comedians should. There's no place like here for sharpening your banter and wit.

He definitely does when he's blazed.
Mad conspiracy interests so inevitably he'll end up here.

Being on the left understand my pain as i watch the rise of the idiots.
I can't escape them.

youtube.com/watch?v=lhAr_UeroCk

This only existed on the surface, user. Race relations were never actually good. Chapelle is and was a SJW. Chapelle literally needed to fly to a safe space in Africa to disappear after being triggered by a perceived slight from a white production team member.

They made him out to be a crack addict because he wouldn't accept being jewed out of the hundreds of millions he was owed

if im veing honest, and i speak for most here, we want them out of our country.
their savages that want nothing but trouble.
the last 30 years theyve commited over 50% of all crime, including violent crime murder and rape.
how is that not a problem? 6% of the pop commiting HALF of all crime?
and dont get me wrong, ive spoken to many blacks that i work with about this, they have me half assed answers like
>its just in our genes
>or but cops be killing us so we gotta kill them.
then after showing them statistics and proof to what i say, they call me racist.

youtube.com/watch?v=_4xieiBJ-XA

talking about beating up white people since 1990.

youtube.com/watch?v=2ZB_EVrCmkc

hating on white people for not giving him candy, routine about a superhero called "trick whitey man".

Just because he called out the jews doesnt mean he's (our guy).

didnt say he was, and i didnt disagree with you.
i was just saying i though he was going to come around, money talks though.

I see you all the time now, dude. Keep spreading the good word.

that has to be a joke no way Dave would give a half baked turd about anything like that.. he's not so thin skinned... he may have said it but was being facetious and some fool failed to see it.

Have some respect for yourself and sort out your semantics. Consider using capitalization and more than one sentence in your paragraphs. If you want people to take you seriously, take yourself seriously. By reading what you type, I'm quite literally taking your thoughts into my head. Please don't make them seem stupid at face value - you're doing yourself a disservice.

Where you say genes, I say culture. The American Black status quo is engineered under Democratic rule, which has been at war with the Black family for fifty years. Their goal is the dependency of Black mothers, which they gain by usurping Black fatherhood. This approach is being rolled out on us now, can't you feel them working?

>quick note on comedy and comedians
You have to allow comedians to fail. They don't get to practice their jokes in private. Dave will come around. Hell, he might be here already.

Absolutely. (((They))) aren't taking this board without a fight. This place is for honest unity. It's tough to describe. On one hand it's grassroots globalism. On the other it's grassroots nationalism. It gives me hope for the future.

Can I request the source on that?

>he hasn't seen the Oprah interview

Did someone tell those faggots they were just jokes? Jesus christ
You know what? Isis isnt so bad for throwing these fags off roofs.
STOP RUINING COMEDY HOMOS

They were fucking funny jokes too. I guarantee that Trannies laughed before they decided they should be offended.

Black ppl used to give tranneis the worst, now all trannies are BLACK LIVES MATTER. Growing up the black ppl would dog the shit out of faggots and trans.

And to harp on this growing up as well black ppl were typically very machismo. Nowdays look at them skinny jeans, emo rap, skinny as SHIT. I know white people have degraded into degenerate skinny drug users as well but holy shit has the change been dramatic amongst the black community.

Trannies swinging back toward equilibrium is going to be a bitch. Try to give mercy when it happens though. Sexual Reassignment Surgery is the Lobotomy of the 21st century.

Vilification of Fatherhood will do that to a community. Children need to grow up watching their father pull his boots on in the morning and go to work. Society tears itself apart when that chain is broken.

Chappelle is the reason you have SJWs. He exposed whites to black culture and framed it in a way of how oppressed and beat down they were and also as if it was no fault of their own. He blue pilled a generation.

> itt People here too young to remember a bunch of white kids walking all over their high school screaming "I'm Rick James bitch."

Absolutely, his latest standup was rife with subtle Sup Forums vernacular and hints of exposure.

No Al Bundy was the prophet

youtube.com/watch?v=W1YaZSYEXjo

What do you mean by 'these people'?

Chappelle hates Trump.

There is a different between joking about stuff and taking it seriously.

Its from Nathan Barley, fucking fun when i first saw it, but has aged a fair bit. From a time when memes where still in their infancy. Definitely worth watching though.

What the fuck happened to his voice?