Can we please talk about this?

Somebody else pointed this out in a thread last night, but it seemed to have gotten deleted pretty quickly.

What the fuck is up with her eyes? It looks like she's wearing a human mask

Other urls found in this thread:

curiosity.com/topics/your-ears-and-nose-keep-growing-as-you-age-curiosity/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Okay, Mister Detective. You've had your fun now. Time to run off to bed, you little rascal. Get a glass of milk and hit the hay.

She's old, dude.

She's so old that her eyes are sinking into her face?

Here's a while group of old people, and not a single one of them have eyes like hers.

plastic surgery

I never really noticed it, but Putin also had sunken eyes? Is there a name for this?

She’s a reptilian, duh.

She's a woman. Odds are she is literally wearing a mask (makeup).

Genetics.
Putin doesn't have the plastic mask over the eyes, though, which means he isn't one of the (((lizards))). Might be the reason for all of the Russia hate.

She had a facelift done in the 00s

which putin?

botox. I'd rather talk about the "dreamers" shitting up her press conference because negotiating to prevent their deportation isn't enough to satisfy these entitled criminal fuckwads. shit was top kek.

Aging.

I still don't see how make up explains that huge gap between her eyeballs and her face

Old age and Botox. It doesn't help having a stressful job either

desu she used to be 8/10

>face lift

this is kind of weird actually, even most old ppl dont look like that. repitilians.

White women just get ugly as sin after 30

Is there a name for sunken eyes?? Yes. It's called sunken eyes.

Wtf teenagers need to go

Botox

curiosity.com/topics/your-ears-and-nose-keep-growing-as-you-age-curiosity/

90s Putin and 00s Putin will have slightly varying ear shapes than 2016 Putin, especially since none of those pictures are taken at the same angle with the same focus, exposure or lighting.

She has a stressful job? What does she do?

It's kind of weird, but it got me thinking... What if these guys have always been around? Maybe their masks have just been changing over time?

So you're saying that 99% or more of powerful people throughout history have been looking out for themselves?

nice try Boris your proxy doesn't fool us

Makes sense when you put it that way

People is a relative term. They’re mostly reptilians that are in the final stages of preparation for their mass invasion. Not even meme’ing they are coming.

I don't know, am I on to something? Merkel's pictures actually vary and some don't look as bad as others, but that's weird in itself too isn't it?

Whatever you think of politicians keeping your political donor masters happy isn't easy

Merkel hates being in front of cameras and recorded so you almost always see her making a dour look unless you spend time with her personally.

What does that have to do with how sunken her eyes are? Look at the pervious photo, and look at this one. They're completely different. Why?

Yep

She's raising her eyebrows in the first one, pulling some of her droopy brow flesh upward and exposing more of her upper eyelid.

No that's definitely not natural.

She’s the head reptilian for Europe. She’s actually centuries older than her human form.

She's raising her eyebrows just as much in this photo, but no sunken eyes. It's really fucking weird

Exactly. She's had a bunch of terrible plastic surgery. For fuck's come on, guys

They don’t have tear ducts like us humans.

Why you guys don’t look into this I don’t know. They’ve been here on earth for hundreds of years setting up and preparing. It is believed the sun on their home planet is nearing death and they need a new planet. We’re glong to be their slaves and food.

She has menopause face, not sunken eye syndrome

She's also German and not Italian

Ang needs to go on a diet. No self respecting reptilian should be that chubby.

sounds comfy, when do we get started?

I actually had kind of a personal theory that perhaps we're already slaves, and they feed off our stress.

Think about how stressful life is lately. Everybody is under such crippling debt, and we're constantly taking on more and more. It's hard enough to get by as it is, but everyday all you hear is that this and that is getting more expensive, and that the government is raising taxes, or electricity rates, or trying to come up with new "revenue tools". (((They))) are purposely making life more stressful to feed off it

That’s an interesting point. Very interesting indeed.

How on Earth do you suppose someone gains nutritional energy off of others' stress? Magic?

>Think about how stressful life is lately.

lol. go back to the 1800s and see how stressful your life today is

reminder: homeless people now live better than the richest man in the world 100 years ago. Rockefeller did not have indoor plumbing.

Your eye sockets look sort of like this too but you are not ever lit by flash photography from the front.

+1

Maybe not in any way that we currently understand, but if there are other beings amongst us, anything is possible.