Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PyITc-CEqnQ.
youtube.com/watch?v=7GppgugKGDU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

LIBRAISM IZA MENTA DISORDA

RED DIAPA DOPA BABIES

Love me some Weiner

Hey, Micheal, how are you today?

Tell us about that Italian restaurant you go to regularly. Did you only order vodka again?

Savage is a fucking retard

Mark Levin is the superior jew. That being said every radio host is an egotistical asshole. Most self absorbed people on planet earth

ALRIGHT THAT'S ENOUGH NEXT CALLER LARRY YOU'RE ON THE SAVAGE NATION WHAT'S ON YOUR MIND

LATTE LAPPIN LIBRIL LEWSERS

Why is savage a retard? I like Levin, and I think there's more content on his show that's relevant to the listeners, but savage is extremely intelligent. He goes off on like stories of his childhood which is annoying, but his politics is spot on

Levin is a staunch neokike, at least Savage masks his Israel fetish most days.

every time I am on a road trip he is taking about bullshit. he constantly sucks his own dick on air and then will spend an hour talking about this new HBO show he is watching.

Do you guys get XM?

Huh, you must be listening to his Friday shows or something. I think I've been listening to him for like 13 years or something

Not I

He isnt wrong

SHEKELS, SHEKELS AND SHEKELS

Savage means well, but he sounds like a fucking retard when any internet related matter catches his attention.

>stories of his childhood
>annoying
Why else does anyone listen to his show if it's not his childhood stories and Teddy?

ANT EYE SEHMITE

I DON'T ANSWER THOSE QUESTIONS JUST STATE YOUR POINT YOU DON'T KNOW ME, WE'RE NOT FRIENDS
So I went to this little Italian joint, I won't say which one or else I get people looking for me, and I see a father eating a pasta dinner with his son and I think to myself, wow, isn't life amazing? This is why God, Faith, and Reason is going to be a best seller. So anyway I had two vodka martinis and some ravioli with cheese. I need to stay away from the dairy. I know most of you don't have a PhD from Berkeley in Nutrition and don't want to listen to anything but Trump and MaAaAaAaAaAaAgggaa but there's more to life than politics for heavens sake.

*reads drudge report headlines*

JOIN THE SAVAGE NATION. CALL NOW.

thats basically when I travel so that might explain it

I almost got on his show once. I was like 4 in queue but I hung up in annoyance with how long it was taking

KEEP IT SHORT LARRY. WHAT A PUTZ. YOU SEE WHAT I PUT UP WITH. FUCKING MOUTHBREATHERS. THE LOT OF THEM. CAN I GET SOME INTELLIGENT CALLERS?

Lmao holy shit. Im pretty sure I was listening to his show that night

Why bother. Either he agrees with you and uses you a springboard for his rants (if you are lucky you get one of his shitty books) or he cuts you off and ends your call because he refuses to engage in a debate.

The thing is when the truth is spoken it doesnt matter who it comes from, ad hominem doesnt work because the truth remains the truth. If you cant see the truth based on who says it, you are as stupid as they come.

Continue attacking the guy because hes jewish and spoke the truth. Not everyone who is jewish is a globalist communist who worships satan like the elite who run us do.

Or am i confused and are you parroting the elites message and supporting it and this is just the ole shareblue divide the altright by picking apart those in the public realm like you do with every youtuber?

Well put user

Jews operate by poisoning the well, you should know that. He'll speak the truth 80-90% of the time to hook you, then he slips in his lies and Zionist bullshit after he wins your trust

youtube.com/watch?v=PyITc-CEqnQ.

Well, it was something I know quite a bit about and i suppose I wanted to just pontificate

Noone ever says they like him in these threads but theres always a few guys who can quote the show EXACTLY. Makes you think, I guess

LANGWICH

And that's the thing with these (Nutjobs, Women Haters, Instigators, etc) on the left...

Anyways, let me tell you about my dream.

His corny intro with:
>TALK SHOW HALL OF FAME WINNER

Apparently Wallbanger Hannity is getting inducted this year too, so hopefully Savage will drop it from his back-patting.

That being said, I listen to a lot of Republican talk radio and Savage going on rants about TV, Food, Culture, Poetry, Religion, etc is a breath of fresh air when every other host is talking "Trump did XXX today"

And that's the thing with these (Nutjobs, Women Haters, Instigators, etc) on the left...

Anyways, let me tell you about my dream.

In all seriousness though, I like Levin's work a lot better, at least in terms of book-writing, though his environmental section was an eye opener on Trump's war.

Does anyone notice how often he references whites as domesticated, docile, or not standing up?

I've heard it several times, it might be his shill technique to subtly blackpill that way.

>digits agree

I agree too its not always

>REEEPPUBLIKEN GOOOD
>DEEEMOKRAT BAAAD

he's great -- except when he's shilling for a tax break, THAT'S when he turns into turbo kike.

he also shilled against Bannon for months then jumped on Bannon's nuts the last few weeks saying he was the only hardliner next to Trump. wtf

levin's voice is nails on a chalk board, he's boring, he's not funny, he's on at a weird hour, and he's online tv show and book pushing is RELENTLESS

did he get kicked out of the private club in SF? he was bragging about it a lot last year...then stopped abruptly.

savage orders pizza always makes me crack up
youtube.com/watch?v=7GppgugKGDU

Who here /blc/?

He lauds the accomplishments of white culture and demands the deportation of all illegals without reservation. But, oh no, here comes that old Jewish boogeyman.

Why should I listen to grumpy grandpa rambling about his personal shit interpretation of a religion he isn't part of?

tru but he's a little hypocritical. one segment he's saying we can't deport them, most of the men are super hard workers in construction bla bla... the next segment he's talking about a bike ride he took where he saw a spic welfare mom with 10 kids

Guy's ok. What are you listening to?

Do you have to suck his cock just because he wants to get rid of illegals? Well, congratulations my man, you said something reasonable. Now I have to hear you brag about your PhD for 20 minutes and how he's right on everything. But at the same time he's really spiritual you know, because Jesus totally would've liked some braggadocious rich cunt shilling energy drinks.

WALLBANGAS, BAWFLIES AND TEDDY

Retards that have small vocab and brain dont get smart worldly based people therefore call people retards.
You cant listen to 5 min of his shows once and a while. Just keep playing your playstation and smoking doobies faggot

Hilarious! There is no one on the face of this earth that can and will debate him. All media is afraid of him and he wipes the floor with them including Fox. No media coverage yet he is number 1 streaming show Period! Amazing. The power of Kek!

Nice try skinny jeans. Tell your boyfriend to be a little more gentle since yiur so but hurt, and get a job lib faggot, not Starbucks.

He has the largest following and dominates every metro market including new york c and san fran and number 1 online 10 points ahead of his nearest competitor. Stop with the lies stupid shill. Most people with real brains and can think for themself get him and are entertained and learn very much. Go back to facefk and tell zuk you did your job so you can get paid. Then like die, use your imagination, friendless lonely useless troll

i want my ai gf

Michael, I wanted to tell you...
Belvedere CA is plotting to harm Teddie

I know he's a shifty jew and had gay sex with Allen Ginsberg, but he does a good job redpilling the normies.

He's ok. We'll gas him last.

He lives in the bay area by choice, and his theme song is master of puppets.

I don't trust him.