Wew, looks like black protester are fucking up niggerbal

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/Whateverhappentocomm/search?query=nfl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good, if you are white and watch nigger egg still you should an hero.

Storm's a'coming.

We don't like when our arena slaves get uppity.

NFL = Nigger Football League

amirite guise?

The best way to redpill the normies would be to get BLM to protest football. Normies hold it sacred.

It is a beautiful timeline,,, Probably would've been better if John Quincy Adams had freed them all and sent em back home as he came close to, if lincoln had lived and sent em back as he wanted... But this timeline is pretty freaking good.

>autists cant play football
Lol , ,, ? Nigegers only pLay this. I InSTEA DUse my time Wisely to Shitpost on Sup Forums

The NFL and ESPN have basically been a giant advertisement for us recently

Let them continue, encourage it.

On Sup Forums today they were talking that a bunch of current and former NFL players are now lobbying the league that they should have an "activism month" in order for the millionaire nig nogs to bitch to their paying customers about how they're oppressed in a sanctioned and official manner.

Srsly

Watching coonball is one step slightly above buying a BLACKED.COM membership on the cuck scale.

>National Felon League

Get the acronym right, you fucking nigger.

Fuck the Nigger Football League

I pray to God that the NFL goes along with it. It will kill their viewership.

I've never watched sports other then mma.

The commissioner seems to think racial equality is the solution.
I am just laughing. They are so clueless ans yet so focused on driving white people away so they can point at whites for leaving.
They know how to work over libshit screechers

>autists cant play football

Wanting brain damage. why tho?

The only thing gayer than mma is literal gay sex.

Sadly I don't think they're dumb enough. But can you believe the complete and total lack of self awareness from these coons? Demanding a month to be allowed to complain to the poor people that paid for your mansions.

It is true.
Rich blacks mad They cannot be oppressed like their peers on the street.

The game just isn't as exciting as it used to be, most teams have a shit QB anymore. I should know, Buffalel still can't construct a decent offense.

good
less distracted white men is a more engaged right wing

I watch soccer like a white man. Fuck nigger egg ball.

White people are tired of politcs infecting their sports. Fantasy football cant keep them distracted for much longer

NFL is getting hit by double whammy. Black protesters because of kneelman and white protesters becuase they are tired of being lectured.

The death knell in the near 10-20 years (probably 10 years because of how things are speeding up) is CTE will lead to people pushing for tag-touch football or no tackle football.

That's not hyperbole, that is going to happen in the next 5 years.

>it is true
Yup.

Don't want to link any of this trash and too lazy to archive but you guys get the idea.

>Stafford

He's everything a quarterback should be: an alpha, a gunslinger, white, and a heterosexual.

Fellow Billsfag here. The rest of the league is now having to put up with the same shit we've already been watching for 17+ years.

What about Stafford? I met him once

Lol. These niggers all got 12 thousand square foot houses, Lamborghinis, and a white woman on each arm and they still acting "oppressed''.

More like every other position got better.

Its the same thing with baseball. Batter records suck now that pitchers are better.

Sup Forums likes Stafford. That is one of his memes.

>NFL becomes political
>Rams progressive SJW bullshit down consumers' throats
Ratings down? HOW?!?!

SHUT UP AND PLAY BALL MOTHERFUCKERS

BORING

if you watch nfl you arent white

>Nigger egg
Hearty kek lad. Also checked.

If anything the fans should be protesting the league considering they pay for all these players to be millionaires and they then reward the fans by commiting myriad felonies in the communities they have to live in.

A. I have a hard time believing low ratings are due solely to protests in support of Kaepernick. Anyone who watches football likely knows that the primary reason he has not been picked up is that he's an atrocious quarterback. That quaterback focused read option stuff only works until the rest of the league can gather an understanding of your patterns. That said, I agree with his right to protest.
B. Perhaps the viewing audience is realizing that they are often times watching a two to three hour advertising blitz with about 15 minutes of athletic competition.
C. Said athletic competition, though infrequent, has been linked conclusively to brain trauma, encephalopathy, and a host of degenerative brain disorders that most people wouldn't wish on their worst enemy especially since it wouldn't be unlikely they'd just kill them first as a result of their condition.

This. Never interrupt an enemy as they are making a mistake

Huh, I don't get it or get why. I think yes2 mediocre, relatively

He has 4th quarter meme magic, throws dragons, is a bro, and is white.

You are objectively wrong. People are tired of nigger bullshit and it could not be any more clear. Try interacting with people in the real world for a little while, sperglord

>watching faggot soccer
>not hockey

This is a wonderful idea and I highly endorse it.

4 more years!

No faggot. Have you even gone outside or talked to an actual human being irl in the last two years? People are fucking pissed.

NFL = Nigger Faggot Leaf

>soccer
>man

>implying a bunch of retards playing a ball game for millions and millions of dollars a year are slaves

The probably have similar literacy rates but yeah, I think the comparison stops there.

I don't know much about these black protests. But I stopped watching because of the damn ads. Even going to the game in person isn't as fun because of them. And the increase in rules also made the game less interesting. They're getting paid millions, I fully expect them to get injured.

good, i have never met a intelligent sports fan

I flew him on my airplane once. Super cool and relaxed dude

NFL has been cucked for years

youtube.com/user/Whateverhappentocomm/search?query=nfl

>Soccer
>White
The last mainstream sport that's still majority white is hockey

>intelligent
>pirate flag

Ape egg is finally dying

Thank christ. Hopefully nigger hoop is next.

niggerball is basketball dipshit.

This, Hockey is literally the white man's game.

the usually have lost all the money withing 5 years of retiring

I stopped watching all sports last year. I used to be a San Francisco 49ers Season ticket holder (with my entire family). We loved going to the games. We also had season tickets to the San Francisco Giants.

I was going down this path for a while. The NFL pushing that faggot into the NFL and making a big story about him. Showing him kissing some dude all over the news made me sick. I hated how the NFL was no longer any fun. The pink outfits for November made me angry. The NBA was telling us that women's sports were just as good as mens.

ESPN was pushing a bunch of bullshit. It seemed that every sport was pure AIDS.

I had a long talk with my family. We decided we were not going to renew any of our tickets. We cut the cable (now just have free TV over the air). With the money we saved not buying season tickets and all the other taxes and fees I was able to start investing in property and other things.

I feel much happier now that I don't watch the news. I don't watch sports. I don't watch anything that is on TV now.

I work out. I read a lot of books. I now spend time in my yard working on a garden. I come here to Sup Forums to see what is going on. I look at websites like whatfinger.com (instead of Drudgereport) and jimstone.is

Those stupid morons now in the NFL and major league sports are biting the hand that feeds them. I no longer give a shit about any sports and I will never go back.

Wrong. Basketball is apehoop, jigaboojam, or floorsqueek.

>us
>>>/reddit/

But wait,y'all niggers don't know about my cotton husker and how his main sacker got hurt but the back up sacker is really untested and we'll be taking the bales all the way to the house anyhow.

All those fairweather fans realized the Chiefs are going to embarrass "their" team.

His name is Glass Shoulder get it right

BLM is working their way into sports. It's only a matter of time.

I thought basketball was niggerball

Shoesqueak, squeak squeak fowl, ape-hoop

The only people I know that watch football are coalburning females.

blacks are generally self destructive. they will fuck up anything they have going for them.

Nigger that was like 10 years ago.

Ha, there was a petition, I think to sign Kaepernick, it has 30K signatures a week ago or so.

But this year was supposed to be /ouryear/

Fuck TV.
Fuck movies.
Fuck sports.

Stop paying for the very propaganda they use to destroy you.

Sports were all fine and good when better games didn't exist, but they've been wholly outclassed since the 1970's. Why would you EVER give a shit about sports? It's just a bunch of angry, fit black people running around a field with a ball, or a bunch of angry Canadians with some sticks and a puck.

Get some taste, faggots.

Wtf I love racism now

If I were the owner of that team I would bring in some RWDS to deal with them otherwise people will stop going.

If you're white and watching these hostile, entitled sports niggers, you're a cuck.

inb4 muh rationalizations

football is going down hill ever since the whole brain damage thing showed up.

took so long to figure out because niggers are already brain damaged.

has nothing to do with protests

has to do with state of quarterback play (defenders are now too fast for quarterbacks, causing games to be bad and quarterbacks to almost always look and perform badly)

and

the fact that you have to have cable, directv, tv in general to watch games. you cannot watch nfl games online, meaning they are basically lagging behind EVERY OTHER SOURCE of entertainment. I watched hardcore NFL my entire life, now I ignore it. know why? cause I can't pay 2 dollars to load up the game I want in my web browser.

>Nigger Felon League

fixed.

M-Michael Savage?

If racism is American, and America is pretty great, does that make racism pretty great? I'm not sure what they want me to think here.

>The death knell in the near 10-20 years (probably 10 years because of how things are speeding up) is CTE will lead to people pushing for tag-touch football or no tackle football.
>That's not hyperbole, that is going to happen in the next 5 years.
ironically I heard that the reason why brain injuries have been happening is because of the helmets the NFL has been making more complicated over time. Head injuries were less in the past because football players used to play less aggressively, not tackling head-first using the old leather helmets. The newer helmets make players take more risks which leads to more head injuries because they underestimate the risks.

moonsqueak

>Teams constantly moving making it impossible to actually have a "home" team, to the point where people are just more or less sticking with state-team loyalties (example. Texas fans all like Cowboys, Washington fans all like Seahawks)
>Team owners constantly spitting in fans faces
>NFL proves to be corrupt and incompetent
>Roger Goodell is a fucking moron
>Tries to get Ezekiel for six games despite no evidence for his accused crime while at the same time letting actual criminals still play
>As a last final act of fuck you to the fans, some over-payed C-tier players decide to make things political because he is worried about being let go
>Now America's man-cave sport is some effeminate political drama featuring over-payed players whining about oppression

>yes goy, it's not the obvious, it's something else

>can't figure out how to stream fucking football
Are you 50?

>nigger egg
hehe nice one

idk everyone in my entire office still talks it everyday as I sit there like an autist. I wish I knew football tbqpf

I like that Sup Forums received all the stormy refugees.

Right? Makes me think that racism must taste like apple pie or for you maple syrup pancakes I guess. Racism tastes like home.

Just know with both sports you're most likely supporting Jews and at least a Muslim. Top five UK FCs are owned by Jews and a Muslim. About a third of NHL teams are owned by Jews. Soccer is pretty much NBA and NFL in terms of diversity as well

Lmfao. I've been calling "football" niggerball since I was like 13 years old.

I'm 24 now.

People who invest in sports are literally retarded.

whites are racist for not watching niggereggball.

>I wish I knew football tbqpf
only reasonable explanation of this is that you're black.

ye