12% Of The Population Is Responsible For 57% Of All Gun Deaths

Bureau of justice stats here:

Between 1980-2008 blacks accounted for 56.9% of all gun related murders…while being 10-12% of the population.

If you were to somehow remove guns from black people gun crime would drop by 50-60% overnight.

Other urls found in this thread:

carolinashootersclub.com/threads/hoppes-9-shaving-soap-and-aftershave.201257/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Guns are here to stay.
We need to remove...something else.

didn't know germany was 12% black pre-2010.

The only thing niggers are inventive and clever at are finding ways of killing others...
Remove Gibbs and they'll resort to bashing in skulls with bricks and cinder blocks

good one

the stats are wrong, it isn't 12%. remove almost half of those because of black women. i'll give you 1% of black women are violent. so now we have 7% of the pop committing more than 50% of all violent crime - but now remove those under the age of 12, and those over the age of 50. so now we have like 4% of the pop in the US cause over 50% of the violent crime. makes ya think.

Black men are only half the population of Black Americans.
>12%
6%. The problem is statistically twice as bad as you are arguing.

dat Hi-point lel

this is correct. It's actually loser to 3% but whatever. It's a very small but well-known demographic of people committing all the violence. In particular if you find a black, urban man between 14-39 who is raised by a SINGLE MOTHER he has some absurdly high chance to commit a felony.

This.
It's stark.

Importing slaves was a mistake

Like he would know how to input formulas

And if you removed white men, domestic violence would drop. Yes, really.

But if we did that, think of how many more blacks we'd have on our hands.

But lesbian couples have higher rates of dv than gay men.

>implying that gun death and domestic abuse are generally comparable
found the nikka

THE WHITEMANS WEAKNESS HAS ALWAYS BEEN CHEAP LABOR. WE ARE PAYING FOR IT WITH BLACKS AND NOW MEXICANS.

Because they're disgusting flabby, dyed-hair, nose-ring beached whales who think they're men, but are just ugly women with all the cluster-fuck jumble of the female "mind" pancaking about inside their cromagnon skulls. Just picture waking up and seeing the fat crack of a butch lesbo peeping above her stained boxers as she cooks a fried egg, her pale flabby belly poking out of a singlet stretched to breaking point, squishing against the bench as she farts and burps and excavates the excessive flesh before her to scratch her well-hidden hairy groin.
How long could anyone put up with that?

That trigger discipline might be a first. Dude should clean that piece though, it's as dirty as he is.

Niggers would dominate DV stats if they didn't routinely abandon their children.

>Hi point pistol
Checks out.

To be fair, field stripping a hipoint is a bitch and a half. But it wouldn't kill him to WD-40 the outside and wipe it down with some Hoppes or something.

>Enslave people and brutally repress them, denying them basic quality of life and any form of education
>Even after they're freed they are systemically discriminated against both legally though segregation and lack of civil rights and illegally though intimidation and lynchings
>Use this to keep them on the bottom of the socioeconomic ladder and reinforce a culture of poverty and ignorance
>They turn out like shit
Lmao niggers amirite my fellow pedes?

I love the smell of Hoppes. I can't use anything else.

>142430904
They make cologne that smells like gun oil and gunpowder if that's your thing

It would have to be Hoppes, regular gun oil doesn't do the trick, either for me or my 1911.

The problem is that they aren't the only ones with that issue, and yet others turned out great. Chinese (invaded, occupied, hooked on opium, raped by Japan, Civil War'd, Communism'd, not counting the Chinese americans who were basically rail road slaves), Vietnam (occupied then fought some 4 separate wars for independence against France, Japan, USA, and China), Japanese (literal internment under American government).

I'm not saying its a race thing, but clearly it isn't just poverty/prejudice.

Here's this at least.

carolinashootersclub.com/threads/hoppes-9-shaving-soap-and-aftershave.201257/

just remove the nigger from the guns. its easier.

Wtf i love gun control now

>If you were to somehow remove guns from black people gun crime would drop by 50-60% overnight.

>if you were to somehow remove black people gun crime would drop by 50-60% overnight.

freeing them was the mistake. the first mistake, at least. civil rights was too

@OP
Well duh, of course crime would drop, but pointing that out is racist we must adhere to the multi-cult so that multi-national corporations can continue to exploit cheap third world labor at the expense of working class Whites in both the US and Europe.

5,000 murder a year?? Our of almost 40,000,000

More people die from Driving then gun murder in the US..

super cherry pick stat by white loser to rationalization away their inferiority.

FYI: you girl, wife, etc had a black dick in her mouth once...

/thread

African Americans in 2015 alone murdered around three times the amount of people that the KKK did in 150 years!!! Look it up!!!

Whites shouldn't be forced to live alongside primitive black third world savages.

Where's your donkey? Those are Democrat ideals.

Stop radicalizing whites. You won't like where that leads.

nigger detected

>not posting niggers in an anonymous image board
Could you be cucked any harder?

narror that down even further by gender