Why are NFL ratings so low?

Why are NFL ratings so low?
Why aren't Americans watching TV?
Why are shopping malls empty?
Why aren't the new generations having sex and going drugs ?
Why are golf courses empty now?
Why aren't young people buying homes anymore?
Why don't young people go out and eat and restaurants anymore?
why don't young people drink tap water anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_5f7gzVcUmM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Could we actually be making a difference?

The jews pushed their agenda too hard too fast.

I can explain the TV/NFL thing. Forcing liberal values and politics down people's throats with no escape gave them the only option of stop watching.

Shopping malls empty because everyone hated going to fucking malls and spending forever buying over priced shit and dealing with general shitbags at every turn. Online shopping sealed that deal. Only people who liked malls are teens looking to get away from their parents and seniors looking to get out the retirement community. The people who spent the money there hated them.

Golf courses are not empty, however consider we all make about the same in real wages as people in the 70's did while being exponentially more productive at work, and the fact that the elite determined we need to be a massively over crowded nation full of poor 3rd worlders means cheap living is hard to find, making luxuries like golf less of a thing.

Above point for not buying a home, most people dont make 6 figures and if they do many of those jobs are continually on shaky ground, due to globalization or unrelenting expectations that no human could accomplish without massive luck.

And for the restaurants: your rent has gone up $300 in the last 4 years but your wages have not. Bye bye eating out three times a week and hello cooking at home for cheap.

>Why are NFL ratings so low?
Niggers
>Why aren't Americans watching TV?
Internet/streams
>Why are shopping malls empty?
Online ordering/Amazon
>Why aren't the new generations having sex and going drugs?
They are too socially awkward
>Why are golf courses empty now?
Boomers and grandads dying off
>Why aren't young people buying homes anymore?
>Young people don’t save money/work low paying jobs
>Why don't young people go out and eat and restaurants anymore?
No money / low paying jobs
>why don't young people drink tap water anymore?
Because muh bottled water

really you live in a bubble if you had to even ask this desu.

White people don't want to watch black people. We especially don't want to watch black people insult us.

Everyone is too poor to buy.

>Why aren't the new generations having sex and going drugs ?

They don't have sex because:

1: Their poverty isolates them physically - they can't even afford a car, let alone gas for the car.
2: If they can meet other people, their poverty makes them feel worthless.

They use tons of drugs, though. I don't know a single person who hasn't smoked spice and weed at the absolute minimum. Young people on the west coast are massive potheads. Opiate use is at epidemic proportions.

The demographic that used them died. Young people are too poor to experiment.

Unlike the boomers, they can't buy a house for $10,000.

Too poor to dress nicely. It's an exercise in humiliation. Too poor to afford the meals.

They do - they can't afford anything else.

millenial faggots are only interested in contrived "experiences". their life is meaningless so they can't just sit-back and watch a ballgame. they are in an unconscious existential crisis so they are always flailing around looking for a reason to live, rather than barbequeing with the family and watching some football.

b-but Alex-san, I eat out all the time. I just don't go to places that have waiters/waitresses

/thread

we all know people in /pol don't have families.

Because muh NFL app

Netflix/intranets

They're boring and such ass

I blame the schools anti drug campaigns, perhaps their investment is finally paying off

Dying sport lmao

College loan debt so LolNoMoney

See above

Cancer?

I'm a millennial and don't own a TV.

I still live with my parents (30) so I use their tv/cable but if I lived alone (read: could afford to live alone) I wouldn't bother buying a tv/paying for cable.

In the same exact boat as you. Slowly saving for a house of my own but I think my parents are going to die and I'm just going to inherit this place.

1: A lot of the population got redpilled.
2: Netflix/Hulu/Amazon Prime/Steam
3: white people shop online now
4: too poor
5: WASP game picked up from the Scottish. POCs don't play golf.
6: too poor
7: too poor
8: flouride

Because nobody wants to watch niggers kneeling before their masters.

>Nobody cares about a bunch of overgrown gorillas manhandling each other
>We're wising up to the Jew
>Malls are social places. The advent of social media killed the teenager/mall experience
>We've seen what the Jew has done to our bodies and culture
>We will not give our shekels to Jews with big lawns
>Baby boomers turned home ownership into small time business
>With the rise of social media, literally anyone can learn how to cook. Why go through all of the effort when you can make better and healthier food at home and not have to worry about being molested by ruffians
>If it turns frogs gay, we won't drink it.

1. NFL is gay. Why would you want to watch a bunch of grown men tackling each other in tights?

2. Because TV has become far too feminized. And the only "male" oriented TV are car and bike shows that only old men care about.

3. Because they are archaic. Over priced bullshit and they often don't have the things that men want. Consumer electronics and technology.

4. Who says they aren't? I slay pussy and enjoy edibles quite frequently.

5. Because golf is an old mans sport. It's more of a "look at me I have money to play golf" type thing.

6. I don't have an answer for this. I bought my home at 25.

7. Because we realize that dropping $60 - $80 for one meal is a waste of money.

8. Because I don't trust the water system in areas run by Republicans.

you are crashing your economy thats all you are doing

Everyone in pol does

We have no future worth preserving. I want to watch it all burn so that all the elders of my family have their precious pension taken away. They brought this upon us. They will answer for it.

Nah I'd say the internet is why they aren't doing drugd

>. An average professional football game lasts 3 hours and 12 minutes, but if you tally up the time when the ball is actually in play, the action amounts to a mere 11 minutes.

OH SHIT I WONDER.

ok, let me correct him

we all know Sup Forums doesnt create families or friends

it always frustrated me how burgers could pass that much time watching nothing

Everyone but me gotta learn

Malls were actually pretty short lived. Retail in general is going downhill, but it's not because people aren't buying things. It's because of (((Amazon)))

By doing less drugs, they are crashing yours ....

>your rent has gone up $300 in the last 4 years but your wages have not. Bye bye eating out three times a week and hello cooking at home for cheap.
o-on the bright side ive lost 30 pounds this year

>retarded millionaire niggers play with a ball
>covered in space age armor so they don't get owies
>random whores and immigrants preach propaganda at me between commercials
> go team
> yay sportsball

Fucking pathetic.

Sports is gay
Commercials
capitalism is late stage
>Why aren't the new generations having sex and going drugs ?
capitalism is late stage
golf is gay
capitalism is late stage
capitalism is late stage
capitalism is late stage

That's pretty much it. Golf is fuckin lame anyway. Go hunting. Go fishing. Play Vidja. All cheaper in the long run. Also more rewarding. Also yard games ... Cornhole ladder ball and horseshoes are my shit. Malls are also full of nogs and their prey. I do disagree about buying a house. Renting is retarded. It costs more to rent. You're pouring your money in someone else's investment. And they keep the house you rent paid for and fixed with your rent money. And still make a profit. As for restaurants ... I definitely go sparingly but I've made a switch to diners. Foods better, service is better. Plus it's way cheaper. Diner near me has a breakfast buffet for 8.50... nice place for the kid too. The only thing I hate that I'm holding back on is having another kid.

an economy based on degenerate vices and mindless materialism deserves to crash, the fact that our once great nation managed to reach this state is a fucking travesty in itself

Young people are brainwashed by communists into being useless faggots. It's really that simple.

False. Been married since 18. Going on 27 with a kid and a house.

I think it will eventually go much deeper than that. There will be no need for a intermediate merchant with online sales. Every manufacturer has access to a global marketplace now. E-commerce is the current eliminator of transaction costs. Only 3-D printing has the potential to disrupt markets further.

people with families on pole rape their kids.

WTG. Been married for 15 years and going on 40 with a kid and house.

Me too. I pay over 1k a month (for good daycare). We want one more but they are $$$.

No. They work hard for their families. They have a sense of duty. I have a genuine visceral hate for pedos. I knew Dr Earl Bradley as a kid. Hung out with his son and almost fucked his younger daughter (stupid attractive (was into some pretty wierd drugs(didn't because she was on her period and told me JUST prior to insertion)))

Jesus dude ... I pay 130 a week for part time

Over saturation. Football used to be on two days a week. Now it's on all the time.
No time for Comercials. Internet is faster and cheaper.
Amazon.
They are,.
Expensive.
Too much Floride, calcium, chlorine.

because golf and football are useful?

Thanks man. It felt like a sacrifice at the time but it was definitely worth it.

I don't mind at all. Call it a sense of duty or whatever but my time with the wife and kid mean the world to me now. I've never been so tired in my life at times (even when I was in Iraq in 2003!) but kiddos are worth it to me.

They are. The mentality that enjoys inane shit is priceless. It implies comfort, boredom, and happiness. The social aspect of it is also pretty useful. Can't tell you how many times I sidetracked my boss from riding my junk by asking who he's got next week for the suicide pool at work. Which me him and my other boss are the last ones alive in... It's an excuse to leave Sunday free of work, an excuse for friends to get together and BBQ ... Plus if the world ended tommorow the experiences it gave me would be high ranking on the list of reminiscing shits.

Because they make each NFL game about the political topic of the day now. Sports are an event that we watch so we don't have to deal with that shit for a few hours. They did it to themselves.
Because streaming is way more convenient.
I don't know about elsewhere, but the big mall here has thousands of people in it everyday.
They are?
Millennials don't golf as much, there's lots of reasons from they don't like it to not having as much disposable income as the baby boomers.
See above.
See above.
Is this a thing? I don't but it's only because where I live the tap is borderline non consumable.

Simple answer, I N T E R N E T
People still watch shit like football, just on their phones or at least check stats, sex I would still say is happening quite frequently, same with drugs, malls have been opted out by online chatting and shopping, and as for the rest I'm not well versed
- A 19 year old shut in

Why are people not buying typewriters anymore?
Why are people not watching cable anymore?
Why are people not working together to hunt down the mammoths anymore?
Why is the murder rate so low now?
shit changers desu~

Nowadays I don't mind ... I don't think there's anywhere else I'd rather be besides deep water on a live line. Shes a damn good wife. It's why I couldn't bring myself to leave her when I was younger and cock strong. I kept asking myself why my boredom mattered if she was everything I could ask for in a lifelong partner... I stuck it out and it evolved past sex and companionship. We face the world together. We get shit done. We set goals and make it happen. She keeps my lid on tight and does it with a smile. Couldn't ask for a better wife. The kids a beast too ... He's barely a year old and he's walking doing sign language and feeding himself with utensils.

the drug consumption is one of those things that keeps rising, check the statistics

It's kinda whatever though. Really lowers the bar for those who actually want to succeed. Oh you're not a burnout with a shitty work ethic and an IQ that could be on a currency bill? You're hired.

Everyones fucking broke.

How do you figure? The economy is booming, degrees are worthless, and housing is cheap and so are mortgage rates... The only people who are broke are those who have fuck all for restraint and buy a lot of dumb shit.

Western society is degenerate and I don't like it.
Sup Forums LARPS as being above it all, and yet we have threads every hour of varying natures where Sup Forums spergs out at young men because they aren't doing X thing that is expected out of them.

Who cares, WATCH HOCKEY. Fastest game on earth.
It's (((absolutely degenerate))) these days.
They've brought in a whole new wave of brown fucking consumers that feed the jew, malls are fine here.
What the fuck are you talking about? Kids these days tinder app each other up and participate in 'hook up' culture. Degenerates still do drugs, good people also get hooked on drugs...
$$
> Why aren't young people buying homes anymore?
$$$$$$
$$$
why don't young people drink tap water anymore?
Sugary drinks mang

Alex Jones on sports. Really makes you think.

youtube.com/watch?v=_5f7gzVcUmM