If hitler was brought back to life, and he cured cancer, would that be the second great thing he did?

If hitler was brought back to life, and he cured cancer, would that be the second great thing he did?

Holocaust of Southern Europeans and liberation of Südtirol

disown the neets on pol.

Cancer will be cured along with all other diseases once we've combined eugenics with gene doping to incrase human intelligence. The first part of the equation is pretty simple: sterilize 90 percent of blacks and other dark skinned peoples with low IQ. Then artificially inseminate the remaining (somewhat intelligent) 10 percent with European sperm cells.

Hitler would fuck this up by putting all of the nignogs in ovens rather than conscripting them into service. He could have lasted a lot longer than he did in WW2 if he put more of those Jews to work.

cured cancer duh....

No, it would be the first seeing as the holocaust never happened.

>the holocaust never happened.
This meme again.

Look, at some point you shitheads have to give it up. Either Hitler was the biggest bumbling idiot who ever lived or he killed a lot of Jews.

I for one could never admire someone who had such a golden opportunity to crush his most hated enemies and fucked it up so badly that the only Jews who died ended up dying from neglect rather than by design. But then again, I'm not a Nazi. I don't worship failures.

they were work camps, not death camps. this is shit you learn on the first day on Sup Forums you fucking idiot.

>dumb catposter
opinion discarded

>most hated enemy
>the whole jewish people
oh user, you are like a little baby. Go do some research before you spew ignorance.

About two and a half million Jews died across Europe. I believe David Irving's research to be true. You probably haven't done any honest research on the topic.

No, this is called drinking the Kool Aid. You're burying your head in the sand to preserve the image of Hitler as anything other than a genocidal madman or bumbling idiot.

This is why I could never be a Nazi despite being a race realist and essentially a white supremacist. You morons have formed a cult wherein you worship the ghost of a man who is held up as a bastion of ineffective idiocy.

>Leaf
Opinion discarded.

Wake the fuck up. Get a basic grasp of history and get back to me. The Nazis lost WW2 because their leader was a pathetic cuck with no practical ideas. Hitler was a naive idealist either way. The question is was he a genocidal maniac (which I can almost respect) or just a bumbling cuck who couldn't shoot fish in a barrel? It baffles me why Nazi morons like you would worship the latter.

Nah, it would be among the great things he did. It's a bit hard to categorize because he did nothing wrong.

>About two and a half million Jews died across Europe
Well, that's pretty fucking pathetic then considering all of the resources at der fuhrer's disposal. He couldn't even kill six million kikes? What a fucking loser. Why would anyone admire this ineffective dreamer?

Your mental break down is hilarious btw. I'm going for a jog keep posting moar, I expect multiple keks from you when I come back.

>Being in touch with reality is a mental breakdown
Cya, leaf.

The first great thing being killing himself?

you mean third.

> he cured cancer

Is this meant be a metaphor for actually doing an holocaust?

>b-but muh (((shoah)))
welcome to Sup Forums

dis. read more books

who dis semen demon