JoJo thread

>pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi

Other urls found in this thread:

jojo.wikia.com/wiki/Stand_Types
twitter.com/AnonBabble

POST TOMOKOS

Post best JoJo

Good translations for Vento Aureo past White Album when?

I read somewhere that some user drew up a pic from the idea of Kyou vs Joubin being a fight in part 8, anyone mind sharing it?

ok

Never.

We'll get the part 5 anime before the scans are complete.

Sure

So anyone a fan of Diego and Scary Monsters

Joseph is cute!

>Best Jojo
>Not the lamest Jojo

Joseph, Oldseph, or Old Oldseph?

I'm going to choke you out carlos I swear to fucking god

any artists or writers taking requests?
not for me of course, I just want to get the OC flowing

I've played ASB with friends who know only about Jojo through memes, so I try to explain everything.

The only thing I couldn't explain is this pose.

>Not turning into sponges.

0/10 the artist had one job.

Hit me up with some writing requests, could try my hand at them.

This is now a Joshuu thread. Let´s all peacefully, as we always did, discuss why Joshuu is one of the best, if not the best, character in almost more than 30 years of Jojo.

Part 8 has my favorite cast of any part thus far. The dialogue between them is so much better and more natural. Yasuho and Gappy are best, Joubin is best, everything is fantastic.

Tsurugi kind of sucks though.

Dio =/= Diego, Jonathan =/= Johnny

>three jonathan bodies

I write and kinda want to write for JoJo threads but I'm fucking awful at sticking to deadlines and getting shit done that isn't my own personal projects.

dumb Joshuuposter

Honestly, for an 11 year old boy dressed like a girl, Tsurugi was less annoying than I thought.

Heck, he was even kind of badass during the Aisho fight.

I really want a JoJo mmorpg

>Custom Stands
>Custom poses
>Custom fashion
>Legendary items like an arrow shard which you need to collect a certain amount to create an arrow head, you can then gain a Requiem version of your stand which you can customize, it doesn't last forever and is a cool down buff.

I've probably got shitty ideas.

What would you guys want for a JoJo mmorpg?

>Tsurugi kind of sucks though.
>11 year old murderer
user please

Do you do smut?

I've only tried once and it came out pretty badly, but if you have any requests say them. 99% chance I won't even take them though

Are there different subtypes of stands? I mean Star and World were short range power houses, and Hierophant and Aqua Necklace can possess people. That being said, Aqua Necklace and Geb have similar body types.

Show me your jojo figures Sup Forums

What do you say fellow Gappy posters ? Let´s both join our forces. We both likes the best characters, we have so many similarities.

Joshuu looks best with Gappy and same can be told otherwise.

If you get the arrow and use it on yourself when you're a low-level, you lose control of your stand

>>Custom Stands
how exactly would you execute that though

here
jojo.wikia.com/wiki/Stand_Types

Reminder that eyes of heaven releases soon

reminder that you're still going to buy it for the fanservice even if the gameplay is lame

Joshuu posters are fucking annoying but I'll give you that. I really want to see Joshuu and Gappy bro-ing up at some point, already shown from Shakedown Road that Joshuu can warm up to him.
Anal with Hato please. For non-smut though I'd love to see a chill fic of one of Part 8 Kira and Kyou's childhood moments.

If I wasn't poor Id get Killer Queen and Silver Chariot. Also Every DIO figure I've seen us hung like a horse

We could've gotten ASB 2.

Instead, we got a game with terrible gameplay and part 3 fanwankery.

>that fucking face
lmao

Not a mmorpg that's for sure.
A better one would be something like DF where every world that gets generated is different due to Pucci fuckery but you can still have Stands.

>reading part 5
>final battle with Diavolo
>somehow Giorno gets a fucking new stand and makes King Crimson useless

jesus christ Star Platinum's asspull was bad but this is bullshit, part 4 final battle was so damn good

Part 5 final battle is Chariot Requiem. GER is just the finisher.

need a bullshit stand to beat another bullshit stand

It most likely wouldn't be available for low levels and only for people who put time into the game by searching the world for arrow shards or by picking them up off high level bosses through solo fights (similar to warlock greenfire quest in world of warcraft)

>Pick a music reference for a name
>Pick your stand type
>Pick an ability from a list of choices
>Customize how your stand looks
Only way I can think of it being really, so people cannot make overly broken stands.

Played the demo. It's okay.
>tfw the game is digital only so it'll take forever for my slow unreliable internet to download it

The characters said multiple times that whoever gets the arrow will win.

>Jotaro sweating as his daughter spreads her legs

>tfw no Jojos game based on the godhand combat system

Except it's not as bad as the part 3 asspull.
The whole concept of the race for the arrow was that it peaked Giorno's contrast to Diavolo, Giorno had become worthy of the arrow throughout the story because he became aware of the concept of 'fate' and accepted it, whereas Diavolo denies it by believing as long as he can erase it, he's the Emperor.
Sure GER is broken as fuck but it rounded off Diavolo's defeat really damn well, by removing Diavolo's idea that only the 'results' matter, he had to face up to the reality he'd been hiding from for so long.

>Trusting fan made wiki
>Ever

This. The Wiki still has Crawling King Snake as Hato's stand name I think.

I remember when i was saying this before release. Got stumped into ground by shills. Now no one defends it.

Why are people so easy to fool with trailers ?

It was deleted a couple hours after the page was made

>Why are people so easy to fool with trailers ?
Because that's how trailers work. It's suppose to lie to you.

Is the anime coming back next season, or will there be a delay? It's not in the charts.

Ah okay. I never bothered to check back in.

Post characters you'd can see as stand users

It might just be 39 episodes.

I had the idea for a while of a JoJo Part 7.5 dealing with Kira travelling to Egypt and facing SBR counterparts of Part 3 enemies, maybe with Norisuke tagging along as Joseph. I still kinda want to do it but after all the Kira stuff in the recent chapters it'd be hard as fuck to have it make sense in actual continuity, if it's even possible at all

What voices do you guys give the JJL characters?

Yeah but why everyone falls for it ? Then they get burned and then fooled again. They learn nothing. "Hyped xD" for next game with good trailer.

PANTALONES CALIENTES

no ps4 no game

I dig the dialogue too, and Norisuke's great. I'm looking forward to more interactions in the Higashikata family.

This guy's power is to bend reality literally through posing.

>reading part 4
>Kira is stabbed by the arrow and get a fourth stand power

Star Platinum's asspull was bad but this is bullshit, how many powers do Araki needs to asspull in to the main villain in order to make his fight interesting?

Stay in Asian countries, have the SC counterparts be people that Kira meets when he's travelling to different ports

>Yeah but why everyone falls for it ?
Because they have hope in the product.

That's not an asspull, please learn to use words correctly

It's almost upsetting to think that now Damo's entered the scene, the family won't go back to this.
Norisuke got fucked up hard, Hato's gonna have to kill her boyfriend and many of the family members almost died because of Gappy being taken under Norisuke as an adopted son.
And then there's the obvious shady shit with Joubin, I doubt half the Higashikatas will even be alive after part 8 ends.

Post favourite jojo moments/quotes etc.

No collection photos on hand, so I'll settle for checklist.

How long until Rohan?

Gappy and Daiya aren't related in any meaningful sense

>Yasuho and Gappy
>Joubin
>Tsurugi

Whoah, wait a little, mate. Aren´t we forgetting someone really important ?

Tsurugi is a psychopath

4 weeks
RHCP 1
RCHP 2
Achtung Baby
Let's eat out a mangaka

RHCP is probably 2 episodes, then we've got Achtung baby which is 1 episode and then Rohan

Joshuu a shit.

Pic related.

Oh shit!
I don't know how to write a good final fight with just the powers the main villain has, let's asspull him a couple of new powers just to make the fight looks good.

UUUUUUUUUUUUUMAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIII

What race are you?

Like, 4th cousins or something

rerorerorerorerorerorero xd

How the fuck are Tsurugi and Kira in the same generation

>My heart resonates! The heat's enough to burn! The beat of my blood is razor-sharp!!

Why is Okuyasu's voice literally perfect?
I laughed so fucking hard on episode 8 where he first sees Koichi talking to Yukako and shouts "A GIRL?!"

Yasuho fighting Lobotomykun in a stand battle

Maybe, that might be a little too different to Part 3 than what I had in mind though. What I was gonna do was literally just Part 3 with Kira, plus hopefully giving a spin on the stands and make them less generic than literally everything in Part 3 was

Joestars aren't retarded in this universe and decided to have more than one child

Because they kept his VA from ASB. It´s that simple. ASB literally did everything right with voice casting and sound in general.

quick post pictures of cute priest

Does fem Gappy have 4 ovaries?