Was he /ourguy/?

Was he /ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/@35.67106,-95.170494,18z/data=!3m1!1e3?hl=en
whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/OK/whole_thing_16k.mp3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When did Sup Forums become the ATF?

Yeah, although you can always say he dated an Asian if vice news asks you.

Genuinely curious - what again was his motivation? Revenge for Waco and Ruby Ridge?

>Revenge for Waco and Ruby Ridge
yes
100+ zog enforcers erased from the face of the earth
theres a reason why feds avoid massacring patriots since

Say what you will about the bombing and yes the dead children, he was right about the government being too big to be kept honest.

>McVeigh reportedly complained that the Army had implanted a microchip into his buttocks so that the government could keep track of him. McVeigh worked long hours in a dead-end job and felt that he did not have a home. He sought romance, but his advances were rejected by a co-worker and he felt nervous around women. He believed that he brought too much pain to his loved ones. He grew angry and frustrated at his difficulties in finding a girlfriend and he took up obsessive gambling. Unable to pay back gambling debts, he took a cash advance and then defaulted on his repayments. He then began looking for a state without heavy government regulation or high taxes. He became enraged when the government told him that he had been overpaid $1,058 while in the Army and he had to pay back the money. He wrote an angry letter to the government inviting them to:

>Go ahead, take everything I own; take my dignity. Feel good as you grow fat and rich at my expense; sucking my tax dollars and property

/fallguy/

If he killed all the cops/dea/atf agents who have shot american citizens dogs for no reason, then hed sure as hell be our guy

Sauce? If that's true I don't really care, but it seems convenient to make him a crazy loser instead of a motivated angry person.

Kikepedia. They also say he couldn't get a gf. Which is fine by me but, should be taken with a grain of salt.

Yes

The delivery was wrong though. His message was good but killing a bunch of federal office drones and daycare kids was fuckin stupid.

Not even close.

Of course he is thier guy. Throwing to Mestic violence and you have yourself Sup Forums

so all those lives could have been saved if he'd had a girlfriend...

It's like they hit all the talking points one would expect to discredit someone minus heavy drinking and drug use

he was a weird mix of Sup Forums, /r9k/ and /k/.

yes.

hello fbi

They said he experimented with cannabis and methampehtamines but got bored of them.

What's left? He felt ashamed after experimenting with gay sex or traps?

I know enough about McVeigh to know that's not true. He was abused or witnessed something early and thought that humans were indecent and intrusive to the core, didn't relate. He tried to get a girlfriend like twice in his life and didn't try very hard, but did take it to core and was pissed about not succeeding. This shit just isn't true, gambling?

he read the "Turner Diaries", that was a big influence on him...

No. Fucking degenerate tweaker shitpot, he was.

How did they know Terry Nichols wasn't the mastermind?

How do we know the FBI wasn't the Mastermind?

Just leave this here

Hmmmm

Hmmmmm

google.com/maps/@35.67106,-95.170494,18z/data=!3m1!1e3?hl=en

He was far more ideologically based than any terrorist in recent history.

???

>google.com/maps/@35.67106,-95.170494,18z/data=!3m1!1e3?hl=en

These are Ariel photos taken from a pilot April of 95. I marked location on google maps.

My Uncle knew him when they both lived in Arizona. He said he never seemed like he was into politics itself just more "fuck the gov".

So what makes you think it's the same one? Is there evidence connecting them?

Just an old photo of a Ryder truck covered at a military installation outside Oklahoma City in spring (based on foliage)

Pilot could be lying. . . . . . Strange to have one there before or after explosion kinda. Same size truck, same area, photo taken same time of year . . . . Who knows

Here's another fun one. There are reports of two explosions.
whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/OK/whole_thing_16k.mp3

>At the time when the Truck Bomb exploded outside the Murrah Federal Building on April 19th, The Oklahoma Water Board was meeting in a building diagonally across the street. 4.2 seconds prior to the truck bomb blast, a loud "thump" is heard on the tape, just as the speaker finishes the phrase," are four elements that I have to..".

On this tape, the speaker pauses after the thump is heard, and just prior to the main blast, if you listen real close, other voices can be heard just starting to speak up.

He had the right message. I don't get why people here shit on him for blowing up kids when the government literally burned women and children alive with tanks.

When the fuck did Yoda start posting on Sup Forums?

This website is the fourth sign of the zodiac.

Eminem?