/SIG/ Self Improvement General, Sort It Out Edition

How much can you bench, with your brain muscle? How much can you bench when you are masturbating? Sort it out.

Sort it out.

Sort it... out.

The brain is a muscle sure, and you use it or lose it, but forget to snooze it, and you bruise it.

You have some sorting to do

Lads anyone know what I should do for lower back pain? For the past year and a half, anytime I lift weights my lower left back right above my ass spasms and tightens up, regardless of how light of weights I lift. It's really killing my desire to get in shape.

I am not /sig/, it is you who are /sig/ing

Friendship, Atlas, and pushups

(((OP)))

i keep bouncing between bingeing and starving myself. I am usually on campus for an avg of 12hrs a day , 5 days a week, so i sometimes eat just bc of stress

Come again? I thought I was running this Op. Jim has the flu.

why Xavier?

You're that autistic Canadian who got supremely butthurt about Jordan Peterson, aren't you?

Sad!

Because he's a leftypol faggot trying to troll us. How sad.

sort it out, with Jesus, and maybe pack a low calorie snack for munching. Like a veggie medley and light dressing. Also have you read Plato?

You need to sort out your anons, only after you sort yourself

I swear if I ever get your stinky mug in my line of sight, I swear to jack-off, I'll cock your clock off.

Oh you're American? Fair enough.

Still, your trolling is low energy.

I'll tell you my name and where to find me. Do it all the time. I can sort you out.

>your trolling is low energy.
I'm trying to improve. Watched an Adam Curtis doc and everything

Good to-do list. You should it, it's much better than the one you're currently using. Pic related.

I've never watched that guy

Wow. Thit hits hard. I'm going to go digest that all. Bwew. I'm not a heeb, but I am sometimes cranky. Really got my brain abs working, in ten minutes or less.

Century of self is good. He sucked dick during the Bush years. Major shill.

Go on then, show us these nine moves.

I can't tell you. Buy the video. I will say it involves eating nine large meals a day, reading based books suggested in infographics, and puking. Can say no more. It does work.

Self improvement is important. Just as is self-acceptance. It's important to understand that these are different but both healthy things.

Faggots and bluepills think that self-acceptance means you can be unhealthy and do disgusting things without consequences. This is not the truth. It is important to constantly self-improve whenever you can. Does this mean you will be perfect? Of course not. You might be overweight, or you might have a problem with certain behaviors. This is all normal and part of being human.

Make no mistake, it is good that you accept and love yourself for who you are. But this does not mean you should be ignorant. You should try to lose weight. You should try to become a better person. You should distance yourself from faggotry and liberalism.

If you don't think you need to self-improve, then you're fucking retarded.

Has anyone tried waking up at 4:30 a.m. every day?

I hear waking up really early leads to success.

You go, girl.

Still looking for a good calendar program to help organize my days/weeks/months.

This. Very, very, very important. Understanding that you want to improve means taking pride in the fact that you want to improve. Don't hate yourself for your state. Be proud that you're change it, no matter the pace.

>4:30 a.m
That's when Bezos goes to bed, after a wild salmon, infant blood, duck egg and organic cranberry breakfast. Why re-re-invent the wheel?

And building it gives one pronounced lats. Also, I was so tired I couldn't have fapped if I wanted to.

You need to improve back, it seems. This is an English speaking thread, unless you have some good tips on cutting out carbs.

bump

Is chaos magick and getting a tulpa /sig/ approved?

>self induced schizophrenia because you are lonely
dude what do you think?

I do both, and I'm a staunch supporter and participant of /sig/threads and the sig lifestyle. Whatever works for you user. Just be aware that chaos magick is no joke, and neither is making a tulpa. You gotta realize what you're getting into. Also, if you are looking for a tulpa general, there's one on /trash/:

Anyone here have a gf/hookup with grils from bars? Looking to lose my virginity before I leave college in 2 months.

Thinking about 2 possibilities:
>Ask out qt3.14 hapa in my Real Estate class and see what happens
>Alternatively, go to a bar, bullshit about working for Goldman Sachs or some shit and use that as easy inroad to hooking up

What's the better route here guys? Also any advice on how to execute either option?

what doth life?

Scram, we don't cotton to coping tropes around these parts

What is life but a journey of self improvement to become the ultimate human frittata fill it with good stuff and you'll have a yumilicious conclusion.

You'll need a fake name for the bar trick, from the moment you walk in to the moment you're pulling your dick out your name is Kyle Night. Wear a nice watch and nice shoes those are the first thing women look at on a man. Tell her she looks great, but she'd look better in your hot tub. When you get her back to your place tell her the hot tub is fucked, but so is she (by this point the ruffies should kick in) after that you do whatever and dump her behind Chuck E cheese she gets arrested for public indecency and put on a watch list and Kyle Night got laid.

Well, I'm still reducing my masturbation habits. Bit of a rough start, but now I'm going to get back on track. Gonna get into the arts and attain focus that rivals the very gods themselves.

If you can id recommend getting a surgical mask you can blow air into from a tube and shotgun meth into it to stash on her when you dump her out back. Makes the whole scenario more believable the more drugs she has on her when the police show up looking for a Kyle Night.

I stopped fapping to read this. That's a start I guess

How far do I have to go if I only masturbated once today and that was an improvement?

If you came, then farther than me.
If not, then on par with me.

Whats wrong with my lieff-lieff-lieff?

Gonna start writing down some of my philosophical thoughts and checking with other philosophers to see if I didn't just rip it off from them. Or MTG. Either one is possible.

bump

This is a shill thread

MIGRATE

>Reduce the time you spend on chat programs
Well then, no more /SIG/ for me then.

Get this shit off of /po/.

>/po/
>the paper fag board

Fuck man, I dont know what to do. My sleep schedule is fucked up and I cant sleep well cause of my allergies. I was supposed to go and take a test so I can get the credits without having to do the class this month, but Im still not done.

What the fuck do I do? My allergies and sleep schedule is fucking me up