Who's the real alpha: Kim or Trump?

Who's the real alpha: Kim or Trump?

Trump is married to a white woman. Kim married an Asian. Only betas marry Asians.

This is undeniable.

>Kim on Thursday reacted angrily to Trump's remarks and actions this week, calling the president a “mentally deranged U.S. dotard” and Trump's earlier speech at the U.N. “unprecedented rude nonsense.” Kim said that he was now thinking hard about how to respond.

>“I will make the man holding the prerogative of the supreme command in the U.S. pay dearly for his speech,” Kim said in a statement released by the official Korean Central News Agency, which also published a photo of the North Korean leader sitting at his desk holding a piece of paper.

>“I am now thinking hard about what response he could have expected when he allowed such eccentric words to trip off his tongue. Whatever Trump might have expected, he will face results beyond his expectation,” Kim said, saying that he would “tame” Trump “with fire.”

Goddamn.

>dotard
Trump plays Dota?

She's a slav/Eurasian from the third-world. Not all Asians are third-worlders.

Is North Korea a Third World country?

Dumb smelly dotard scum

Both are retarded man children.

So they both married some third world whore. It cancels out.

At least Kim married a third-world whore of his own race.

Strictly speaking, she's from Yugoslavia, which was a Second World country as a part of the Communist bloc.
In any event, Trump attracted Melania with his wealth and power. Kim got his wife because he pulled her from a harem and she would have been executed if she refused.
Having to get your wife under threat of death is beta. Getting your trophy wife because you're incredibly successful at life is alpha.

>war
>sanctions
>nuclear blast
>sanctions
>another nuke
>sanctions
>another nuke
>sanctions
>another nuke
>sanctions
>yet another nuke
>sanctions
>hydrogen bomb
>sanctions
do you know that Kim personally signs for every test? he‘s accountable, he takes responsibility and is proactive. the old man reacts.

they're both sabre rattling beta males.

Trump is a ZOG puppet

are you sure? alpha comes before beta, Kim pulls the trigger, Trump comes after him with sanctions
>after

Kim is the beta kid who shows up to school dressed like a Juggalo. Trump is the jock who mercilessly wedgies him.
You don't say that the jock is simply "reacting" to the Juggalo. It's just that alphas dominating betas as they act out their gay shit is the natural order.

from an historic perspective "betas" dont challenge superpowers

>kim is a LoLfag

LMAO

Im confused to what trigger he will pull and Trump will only sanction him ? Do you really think the US would waste an opportunity to wreck the living shit out of NK if they attacked us. You kidding me dude, that gives us another Pearl Harbor. The majority of Americans would relish in obliterating NK then, the MIC would have the full support of the people. Fucking swede

When a retard calls you a dotard...

yeah, i'm sure.

I‘m sorry I hurt your feelings, but reality can be hard. no way the US will attack Kim n co. all that‘s left is sanctioning them while lil Kim tests one missile after another.
>but China
anyone who thinks that Chinas actions against Kim are for free is a retard.

both are all talk, but kim did fly missiles over japan so he wins

nork would be second world

Neither. Putin is.

Lots of "threats" and no action like usual. I'm beginning to think this whole thing is a farce meant to (((distract))) us from something else that's going on. Probably more desert warfare like usual

this is gotta b8. That was pathetic, I never said the US will attack. Kek, NK attacking first is the only way anything pops off, and no one will give a shit what China thinks if Article 8 is invoked. Got anything other than shame ? Still doesn't matter Kim is not going to attack first.

Trump is the alpha. Even the rocketman himself knows this.

>In the message, Kim starts off bemused, saying he expected boilerplate talking points from Trump at the UN. "But," Kim says in the statement, "He made unprecedented rude nonsense one has never heard from any of his predecessors. A frightened dog barks louder."
>"The mentally deranged behavior of the U.S. president openly expressing on the UN arena the unethical will to 'totally destroy' a sovereign state, beyond the boundary of threats of regime change or overturn of social system, makes even those with normal thinking faculty think about discretion and composure."
>"After taking office Trump has rendered the world restless through threats and blackmail against all countries in the world. He is unfit to hold the prerogative of supreme command of a country, and he is surely a rogue and a gangster fond of playing with fire, rather than a politician. His remarks which described the U.S. option through straightforward expression of his will have convinced me, rather than frightening or stopping me, that the path I chose is correct and that it is the one I have to follow to the last."
Beautiful. I couldn't find whole statement, but this is beautiful.

maybe not - but OP‘s question is clear: please refute what I posted instead of distracting like a first week rhetorics student

What did he mean by this?

There's already been an attempt by that bloody Brit twat who went to grab an officers gun at a rally.

Actually makes alot of sense

I thought it was obvious really. Kim is the looser, especially with that little speech. Hes made promises. Either he backs them up (He Won't) or he looks bad. Kim wants to stay in power, not get rekt.

It was a word first

he won‘t get reckt, he has a nice ransom.
>looks bad
>hard talk
quit the bullshit. who is signing for sanctions and who is signing of nuclear tests and korean fireworks over japan?

Nobody knows or uses the actual definition of the first/second/third world anymore, Argentina

People just remember hearing "third world"get bandied about by news anchors and believe it's a way to say shithole while larping as someone who knows something about global politics

Pic related

Having to convince your wife you're touch and powerful is beta

Kim walked in and she knew. She was practically born knowing. She spent her whole life knowing. He could have walked in anywhere in his country and without fail every single woman would throw themselves at his feet. There were still models for whom trump was not "their type"

No such thing exists for Kim

the real ALPHA IS THE FUKIN BUDDHIST who annihilated rohingya hahahaha

>dotard

When a starving subject of a dictator who lives every day in fear of being executed point blank by anti-AAA has a better English vocabulary than 99% of native speakers. I've only ever seen that word while reading LOTR.

Kim Jong Un is a pussy who will back the fuck down once the Chinese and Donald really start to exert pressure.

Chinas help comes at a price. Trump the wimp hasn‘t delivered on restricting imports from China - is that the price you want to pay?