What if we allies with black nationalists?

Why does it seem most of you hate black nationalists? Why not work with them? We should ally and they can have their own ethno-state and we can have ours. After all it was Malcom X that supported segregation but on a more equitable basis. I think it would be a good idea for America to set up homelands/reserves for blacks so that we can both share the land and live in harmony but separately. Let's not forget Hitler had brigades in the waffen ss that were of other ethnicities but all fighting under the swastika. Maybe we can realize and understand our differences and fight together for white AND black nationalism. Another benefit would be that it would become absolutely impossible for the media to smear ethno nationalism anymore.

What do you guys think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2jAPdm9OU5k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think ur moms gay lmao

Allies have to cooperate. Negroes can't even cooperate with one another, much less white nationalists.

Black nationalists are not going to align with Nazis. Bwahahahahahahahaaaa!!!!

The next great man who is capable of giving rousing speeches will tear the base out of the Democrat party by turning the average black against them.
All you have to do is point out all of the Democrat policies that have failed blacks and turned cities like Detroit and Chicago into violent shitholes. You don't need their support, you just need to shake the foundation.

Black and white nationalists are natural allies. they both literally want the same things and both agree that's it's better we don't live together. If the white nationalists and the black nationalists can drop the genocidal aspects of their views, they could form a pretty effective coalition.
But nah, let's all keep calling each other niggers and cumskins and keep getting jewed.

Why can't we all live together

Except black nationalist have allied with the KKK and Nazis in the past. I always try to promote Marcus Garvey on Sup Forums since I think he's the perfect guy to show blacks.

youtube.com/watch?v=2jAPdm9OU5k

I don't hate black nationalists at all. Blacks deserve a country of their own as much as whites. And since "black" and "white" are basically only things in the US I'd even split the land with them based on relative population size. Hell, I'd even offer them to choose exactly what they want, no arguments, so long as there's no exclaves, and they basically just take contiguous states.

Tom Metzger’s White Aryan Resistance already tried with Elijah Muhammad and his Nation of Islam. It didn’t work, despite pushing many of the same ideas, most blacks don’t realize that the “whites” oppressing them are Ashkenazi Jews who are happy to be white when it comes to lecturing other whites, then switch back to being Jews when it comes time to pay for all dem programs.

“It’s illegal business and niggas still can’t stick together.”

Not all of them will but we can surely convince a few to align with us. Some blacks after all were alt light types.
It might seem that way but here are some blacks that are remarkably right wing. Maybe we can convince them to ethno nationalism and show everyone the "ebil nazi" movement is about ethno-nationalism, not the shit they smear it as. We would be basically invulnerable to criticism if they see black ethno-nationalists on our side.

Malcom X did

This. If we work together maybe we could have something like parallel ethno-states and both agree to hang race mixers in any circumstance.

NOI is stubborn but I wouldn't say they're impossible to work with but NOI is also becoming the equivalent of the KKK to black nationalists. The NOI are just a relic of the past that didn't work and blacks will be seeking new movements just like whites. That's where the potential truly lies.

I don't believe in separatist movements and personally think that blacks are integral part of the America I know and cherish. An America without their influence wouldn't be America at all.

But I also feel a strong respect for some black nationalists and think they deserve to have their voice heard.

easier now with the internet, it's a sound strategy in general

A treaty could be made white boy but not for free. We demand:

1. A public apology to all black americans for slavery

2. A solen sear to never use the "N" word agian

3. 16pc. Chicken, 4 Large Sides, 8 Biscuits from KFC

4. White woman given as tribute for past white offenses

5. Apologize again for slavery

what if we don't? s l i d e

I hung out with a bunch of niggers in college (track and field) and most of them knew I was a racist. Thing is, a lot of them were racist too and I always got along better with them. Sure we didn't like each other, but we both hated mexicans more than each other. We both hated race traitors. For the life of me I can't remember the word he used for black dudes who hooked up with white chicks but it was like how we deride coal burners. They all had black gfs and even tried to hook me up with white broads.
I actually miss those niggers.

Garvey is the most solid of all black nationalists. He knew there was no future for blacks in the new world. If blacks want true independence, freedom, and glory they need to return to Africa and carve our their destiny there.

thiz LOLZ

Fag

does it not interest anyone that the BLM acronym to a government and celeb funded racial supremacy organization with its own flag

FUCK. THAT.

Unlike white nationalists, those motherfuckers want every nation to be black filled and ruled.

Tito in your pic is Hawaiian, not black. BTFO

They liked you if they tried to hook you up

Not really. 99.9% of black nationalists usually demand either an ethnostate in the US or aid in returning to Africa to form their own nations there.

Because Sup Forums and the far-right is full of retards with no political opinion other hating on muh shitskins

they're not jews they're black nationalists

Unfortunately this is a vital issue. For every figure like George Lincoln Rockwell who tries to build bridges with other movements you have a billion retards who would rather piss everyone off.

>golly gee... why don't we ally with people who are addicted to welfare and generally see it as a good thing?

literally mup wop pib jub bix nood muhfugga tier

Some maybe. But I think we can convince many otherwise to support their own ethno-state.
Sadly this. We need to be constructive. If all we are is just disorganized shouting we'll get nowhere.

what if we put a shockwave in our mouths and turn into 10 feet tall ghosts with no assholes?

really makes you think.

We all know how niggers work. If you give them a hand, they try to eat your arm.

Do black nationalists not want to go back to their nation? Why do they demand to stay here?