Its blacks again

We are talking about a genetic dead end.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/bLGRs
amren.com/features/2014/05/confessions-of-a-public-defender/
pbs.org/wnet/religionandethics/2016/12/02/salt-lake-city-refugee-resettlement/30961/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i'm always disappoint when they don't cry in the mugshot... do they give a fuck they were caught?

Except that women love getting raped. And now she will only be able to orgasm by getting raped by niggers.

everytime

She fee swhow da do dop bee dop boo da? Sheeit, bee show dafi da foo, da, mufuggin, mu dik sha binda lo boo boo daka mufuggin.

I didn't know there were blacks in Utah.

They have no mental cognissance of their actions

i would be so uncomfortable if i ever saw either of those monkeys in real life.. they look so retarded and savage

What's it like having a bunch of niggers in your country? We recently let in a few thousand Sudanese and it's fucked us over big time. I can't imagine having MILLIONS of the animals.

Obama sent in a shit load of them here in his last year of office. 20k from Somalia alone.

Hang the fucking niggers from a tree once convicted, that will put a stop to this shit.

Your a fucking retard if some old ugly bitch I didn't like started to jerk my dick no shit I will eventually get a boner and cum I mean that area is design to feel pleasure and be aroused whether you like it or not whether dick or vagina and it doesn't mean you necessarily enjoyed it.

so... where's the video?

it's not just about the physical response, they really do crave it

Read the article. She is from West Jordan. Which is less than 5% Mormon. So we know she isn't Mormon. This is where all the meth addicts live best the illegal aliens in SLC.

they have no business here. if our founders could see this future they would have gone to every length to remove them and bar them permanently and this would be enshrined in our constitution. the greatest disaster and shame ever is that they just assumed that when they said "men" they were talking about white men
they really fucked up big time

>Girl hooks up with BBC on Snapchat

>Runs away and stays with friend

>Sneaks out to party with the bros

>Others find out
Rape

America white Women deserve everything they get

To add onto that Fox is saying all 3 are refugees.

West Jordans shit. I only think about really trashy whitw bitches when I see that town name. She was probably hanging out with them for drugs or something.

She contacted them through snapchat. Says they promised her drugs so you are on the money. Fox is reporting that they knocked her out and raped her instead.

Police obtained a recording that shows the victim in the back seat of a car with her head hanging off the seat and outside the door.

"[Victim] appears to be unresponsive through most of the video, but does make feeble attempts to push the person on top of her off," the PC statement states. "It appears [Victim] is passed out and/or unconscious throughout most of the video and clearly cannot give consent to anything that is happening to her."

P much this. Utah is pretty white, but the bulk of people here are trash of one sort or another.

do you think they realize what's happening?

We need to Gas all niggers, muzzies, and sjws. And throw the skepcucks in too. They need to be gassed.

They don't even know what they did wrong...

I don't want to be racist. I still treat everyone I meet as an individual. But damn, black people make it so hard. If they just weren't so violent literally way less people would be racist.

The rap music and other degeneracy is nowhere near as bad as the violence is.

Those last names don't sound American.....somali?

Assuming the fact that all 3 refugees came from Ethiopia. It is very likely they have no idea why they are arrested.

I'm pretty sure they mean the victims/family are refugees. poorly worded tho

Lincoln wanted to ship them out of this country, but some assmad faggot killed him first.

No they make it very clear that 2 of them came from Ethiopia and the 3rd rapist came from Somalia. The girl is half hispanic/half white.

Yes, and their culture should make us feel for them. They thought it was a date and courtship that would lead to the first of 5 marriages

archive.is/bLGRs

exactly

They seriously look like they were abducted by aliens and they have no idea what the fuck is going on, but they know it's not good, and it will end with something up their ass.

This

>Says they promised her drugs so you are on the money.
Cool. I didn't even read the article.

What do i win? .... More cynicism.

I vote we start with closing borders, push out as many non-whites as possible, and then secretly lynch the rest.

Racial conformity is directly correlated with success as a country.

oh god if we had only a tiny nigger population life would be wonderful, imagine the music we'd have now instead of this rap nigger garbage

>Help her up and carry her disoriented body to my place
>Let her sleep on my bed as I sleep on the couch
>Deal with her freak out when she wakes up.
>Ask her if she's ok.
>"You don't have to tell me what happened, but you do have to eat this." as I hand her a bowl of eggs.
>Ask if she needs a ride home.
>Tell her to take care.

your daughter might act like she hates you for a while but you need to tell her she cannot ever associate with a nigger
this has to be your one rule above all others as a father
correct. he asked his secretary of state prior to this to send them all back, but they didn't have enough boats. prior to his assassination he had a bill that had bipartisan support to provide funding to send all of them back

>trips of truth

You'd be surprised how often this happens.

Lemonade stands. Girl scouts selling cookies. Always blacks.

how so? every one of them seems to get at least one white woman pregnant in current year. they're genetically expanding and upward mobile while white people go extinct/gay.

>The rap music and other degeneracy is nowhere near as bad as the violence is.
No it's worse. The violence is easy to get people agaisnt, the degeneracy just rots the civilization soul through and through.
For example: do you really care so much if people are white when they're rapping and twerking? Fuck that trash.

The question is, is it a white girl?

>White girl got caught with 2 niggers
>Mormon family
>Dad they raped me

Hey guys, I'm a black person and not all of us are evil...Like these two degenerates. I am outraged that these two demons raped that girl.

>inb4 insulted for being black on the chan

Don't be rude.

They have no self conciseness. They do everything based off of instinct.

gOT VIDEO?

Half white/half hispanic.

She isn't Mormon and they knocked her unconscious before they raped her.

Where's the video so we can make sure this crime was really committed by niggers and this isn't some elaborate alt-right hoax perpetrated by Dicky Spencer and crew?

>video
>not "bideo"

where does it say half white/hispanic

>we
edgy faggot thinks Sup Forums is for his bidding. kys.

Also West Jordan is the Detroit of Utah. Where the crime occurred. Everyone is on drugs and welfare.

"Shitavious was such a gude boi" -- some coon who just wanted to be on TV

Emancipation proclamation was a mistake

who gives a fuck. the average black is flagrantly criminal and net loss in terms of public aid. instead of trying to make this about you, how about you try to fix your people, because they have failed catastrophically here despite having real privilege
and if you're not larping, i'm going to guess you are mulatto

Is that Rae Sremmurd?

dat pizza wuz good doe...sheeeeit

Why would they? They are going to get to hang out with their family and friends in prison. Free food and boofed crack. Whats to cry about?

>implying Richard Spencer is redpilled enough to create false flags against blacks to incite the race war

Fox has a video of her mom who is a fat hispanic. Another local channel here interviewed who her dad who is white. Not online it was on tv.

>allegedly
>Video recording
Allegedly just skipped town.

lol mhm

Why isn't the person who taped it not arrested?

they have a look like they don't even know why they are... i want to see a vid of these nogs and what they have to say

Americucks, cant even defend their women!

but they gud boyz
dem ebil rassis police frame them, this be entrapment
dey jus be givin her a ride to church n shit

4% of your entire male population is in prison. Africans Americans commit 16 times the amount of crime as white people. lowest average IQ of all races in the world. but obviously, throughout history there have been many good christian black people, no doubt, they can be very sweet. the way i see it as people can do very well even with a disability, people can overcome

Agreed. Naggers have had several generations to get their shit together and still act like entitled animals. They make beaners look like angels. And I despise dirty bean roaches.

Thank God.

>Lincoln was going to send them all back, I promise. He just had to wage war to give them freedom and civil rights, then station the Union army in the south to enforce those civil rights. After this was all over he was totally going to force them all to go back

Union sympathizers are the biggest dindus

They always have the same look a dumb dog gives you when you scold him for getting on the sofa. Incomprehension.

Xrares

Do your research

are you fucking kidding me? Can you give me sources for this shit please?

Now, this kind of reminds me...

Where the fuck is the good ol' NIGGER HATE thread?

/thread

Take these guys, throw them into a giant pot with John Podesta and cook them all up and feed them to the sharks. A nice mix of dark and white meat for the great whites.

I remember 80% of them having that look on their face during class.

>USA
>Reason for niggers being on the American continent

I spoke about "black violence" once and these blacks acted like I crossed a line. Don't they see blacks committing crimes like all the time? I don't understand the delusion. Black violence/crime is a big problem.

It's worse than you can imagine when you factor in the fact that slavery was a selective process. By this, I mean the smartest Africans (smart for a nigger, anyway) would obviously use their intelligence to avoid being captured or to escape from slavery before being brought to the new world. Meaning only the dumbest fucking bush niggers imaginable stayed in captivity long enough to be brought to the New World. Couple this with the fact that the slavery states were what is currently the dumbest part of Africa and now you really have dumb fucking people who are literally dumber than a trained gorilla. Then remember that intelligence and empathy are closely correlated and you can imagine how fucked it is to live in a country with millions of feral niggers.

This article does it some semblance of justice.
amren.com/features/2014/05/confessions-of-a-public-defender/

Can anyone produce for me even a shred of evidence right now that this victim was white or even half white

No user...I'm third generatiom haitian, far from a Mulatto actually. My "people" (I'm not a collectivist like most on this sub-board) are not all evil like most of the criminals that are posted here. They can't help it. They don't care for human life like a regular person should.

I honestly blame rap culture. I just prefer jazz or traditional haitian music. Anyways, just a post trying to spread awareness that not all black people are evil, but I can see the justification of Sup Forums seeking the eradication of all brown people.

grand theft auto is looking good!

The bigger crime is that their "men" refuse to be fathers to their children. In that way, they are dumber than animals.

pbs.org/wnet/religionandethics/2016/12/02/salt-lake-city-refugee-resettlement/30961/
60k refugees taken in the last 3 years.(2013-16) 20k were from Somalia/Ethiopia/Eritrea. The only state that got more refugees than us was Idaho.

this man died

>really activated my almonds

all of a sudden greeks are white when u want them to be

imagine if you could still get slaves today though, if you had enough money you could buy a sweet mammy to do all your housework for you. it was a sweet set up while it lasted, regardless of how 'unethical' slavery is. we treated the mammys pretty well anyway

By "we" i don't mean Sup Forums.
I mean "we" as in like-minded white nationalists, sir