twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thanks OP for reminding me that days go by

I still have to do my homework so no

ITS ONLY 48 HOURS UNTILL WUMP TAKES ITS FOOT HOLD

>days go by
youtube.com/watch?v=M51rijkxa_4

>dawn of the first day
>48 hours remain
fuck off, it should be dawn of the second day, 48 hours remain.

It's not happening

BUT if it were happening what is it gonna be, Yellowstone?

48 hours until nothing fucking happens

>Days Go By
>It's not the Offspring

where is the sign of happening? I don't seee fucking Nibiru coming or nukes THERE'S NOTHING fucking pol BTFO again

>First day
>48 hours

8/10

PRAISE WUMP
PRAISE WUMP

nibiru is a distraction if it's anything it's the rapture

time to start edging

PRAISE WUMP

bump for the wump

this thread lacks greentext
>dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffdddddddddddddfffffffffffffdddddddddddddfffffffffffffdddddddddddddfffffffffffffdddddddddddddfffffffffffffdddddddddddddfffffffffffffdddddddddddddfffffffffffffdddddddddddddfffffffffffffdddddddddddddfffffffffffffdddddddddddddfffffffffffffdddddddddddddfffffffffffffdddddddddddddfffffffffffffdddddddddddddfffffffffffffdddddddddddddfffffffffffffdddddddddddddfffffffffffffdddddddddddddfffffffffffffdddddddddddddfffffffffffffdddddddddddddfffffffffffffdddddddddddddfffffffffffffdddddddddddddfffffffffffffdddddddddddddfffffffffffffdddddddddddddfffffffffffffdddddddddddddfffffffffffffdddddddddddddfffffffffffffdddddddddddddfffffffffffffdddddddddddddfffffffffffffdddddddddddddfffffffffffffdddddddddddddfffffffffffffdddddddddddddfffffffffffffdddddddddddddfffffffffffff

I was ready when this was exact image was posted on August 19th

What was supposed to happen on August 21st again?

Its free cone day at DQ.

I was waiting for this day my entire life..

Stop listening to degenerate music. Sort yourself out.

For what?
What is it this time?

So, the world is going dark at noon on Saturday, right? And that's noon in Jerusalem, but dark for the whole world. So, if I wake up at 9:00 on the east coast of the USA and the sun's up, it's all bullshit and I can prepare for the next end of the world?

(Right-C Right-C A A Down-C Down-C)x2

No, wait. I'm still figuring this out. Noon in Jerusalem is 0400, 4:00 AM on the east coast of the USA. And according to the "plan" the sun will go dark for three hours, just like during the crucifixion. So, the sun will come back at 7:00am. It's all going to happen while I'm asleep. That's convenient. For me.

Kek

More like 27 hours.

hey whats the haps I hate the blacks

I can't wait to screenshot the catalog both Friday night and Saturday morning to see the sheer amount of happening threads. Will be a fine collection.

:)

25 here. What time zone does the end of the Earth start in?

All of them.

>this thread lacks greentext
because its full of CIA niggers. WUMP? gtfo Shills

The eclipse was supposed to be some kind of apocalyptic happening

Soon

playing that game right now cause of the countdown

Well that's rude. How are we supposed to know when we're gonna die if we don't know what time zone counts as 0 hour? I've got things to do you know.

So-so. Need to go pick up more gun food and people food. Picked up two pistols today. I'm really just counting on the economy going in the shitter monday/tuesday.