I'm watching Kimmel just to piss you off

I'm watching Kimmel just to piss you off.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HKZLQFomAUg
youtu.be/8P54ohvf_WY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who?

I'm sure he appreciated you giving him advertising shekels.

Do it goy, its not like everytime you watch tv you give a kike free ratings and more money

the guy from cbs that said 2 scoops

I'm allowing my wife to get gangbanged by jamal to piss you guys off, Sup Forums

why don't you write that on your blog, and then fuck off?
saged

>OP thinks we're mad because he's a cucked loser

bottom picture should be MC Ride

>too cool 4 tv
>posts GOT and Walking Dead shit on Sup Forums all winter

sure thing nerd

>implying people even watch tv
>implying this faggot is famous
>implying anyone cares

fuck im so angry

I would give my left nut to shit on that Kike's face.

Aren't his ratings going down, down, down?

NEVER FORGET

You'll only end up just pissing yourself off

I'm playing with my foreskin and balls just to piss you guys off. Let's get gay with each other online.

U STILL GOT YER FOREJEW? MINE GOT JEWD YEARS AGO

Who's that?

I remember in the late 90s/early 2000s when he was a fat sexist bigot. Good times

Jim Kimmel made me a lifetime Democrat ! Since the election he has been cutting edge on his political takes ! Simply Revolutionary !

>I'm watching Kimmel
good goy.

The diverging paths of Jimmy Kimmel and Adam Corolla really show the power of the Hollywood left.

Adam was undoubtedly the funnier and more talented of the two; but he refused to be pozzed and now he's persona non grata in Hollywood.

youtube.com/watch?v=HKZLQFomAUg

While Jimmy took the whole load up his ass and he gets a talk show on one of the big networks and an army of (((writers))) to tell him what to say.

You confusing pissing of people with making them cringe again.

I read the opinion sections in major left-wing newspapers just to piss myself off.

spoken like a true assturd

youtu.be/8P54ohvf_WY

That sad sack of shit has two sets of bags under his eyes. Must have been hard to discover his seed was too weak to produce healthy progeny.

Late night talkshows are the kind of thing that makes me wish I wasn't "a leftist"

LITERALLY WHO LOL

AND ITS WORKING
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Wow, that was awesome. Go Adam!