Someone from Buzzfeed's been browsing Sup Forums

archive.is/2nnuw

>Trump Supporters Quietly Built A Massive List With The Personal Information Of Thousands Of People

>The list began traveling the dark corners of the internet around April as a scattered collection of names, addresses, phone numbers and social media accounts. It's now a massive organized database of thousands of people.

Are they on to us?

Fucking Commie/Nazi scum should be scared. Trump is for Republic / for the people. These stupid hipsters are trampling on free speech.

United we stand.

Someone convert it to a database

>anyone opposed to (((antifa))) is a trump supporter
proud hillary clinton voter here

kek
lurk moar buzzfags

They're going to come for Sup Forums. We should all be discussing what to do if this place is shut down

Sup Forums is quick to dox people then flips out when people dox right wingers. Exact same response SJW's have to doxxing

Buzzfeed wasn't the culprit here. It was the Twitter fag they got the story from.

only a matter of time

If Sup Forums gets shut down, we just side with the ISPs and FCC on repealing Net Neutrality. It would result in the death of the internet in it's current form, but we'd get our ultimate payback and the leftists would lose their only unfiltered platform.

The FBI/CIA wouldn't let their favourite honeypot be shut down. Far out man! They aren't going to shut down our Mongolian basket weaving forum.

Sup Forums needs to be shut down. The whole damn site does. Sup Forums is a bloated corpse of its former self, crawling with normies and e-celebs looking to exploit the board for attention. Once the site dies we can start over in places not as well known.

God I hate that faggot so fucking much. He's basically equal to those fags who used to make Sup Forums facebook groups back in the days with upwards of 300k followers. Still not even remotely close to the levels of terminal cancer that /r/Sup Forums is with its 10 fucking million subscribers

>passing it on to the police
the pigs and antifa are on the same side: servants of the ziocapitalist world order, dedicated to preserving the status quo

the cops are not on the same side as the ones who chant:
"Cops and klan go hand in hand"
"Pigs in a blanket, fry em like bacon"
"What do we want, dead cops, when do we want em, now"

Checked

um but sweaty they are??!?!?!?!
it's what makes the pigs the single biggest cuckolds ever conceived
how could they collaborate with the people who hate them? by being complete fucking faggots who are enslaved by their dependence on zogbucks

Wow dude it's almost like enemy sides in a conflict can use the same tactics. You're blowing my mind here.

>the dark corners of the internet

heh ,is that where I am? lol

Sup Forums (and Sup Forums as a whole) isn't TDS. Tons of fucking people come here and there would be a massive reaction if anything happened.

take your meme flag off and learn how to spell, sweety.

Buzz off buzzfeed.

agreed.
moonofalabama
.org

Anti-Fa said they were going to "dox Sup Forums". They fucked with the wrong people.

someone post a magnet link?

>take your meme flag off
*blocks your path*

>Are they on to us?
No shit.

/pol2/

i have the list if anyone wants it.

If we already got their names this easily, we'll just give them to the CIA if they ever start acting like Mandela.

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

>the power of the communist brain

Be careful with this. It may be a trick. They could have put random people's names in there.

I'm thinking it's shenanigans.

For what purpose? This is not some kind of hit list, nothing will happen to you if your name is in the list.

Well, people on Sup Forums might be tempted to terrorize the people on that list as "confirmed antifa's".

I'm just saying to exercise caution with how you use it if you come across that list. Don't assume that it's telling the truth.

GAS THE MEMES
KEK WAR NOW

cringe