Scenario I Randomly Think About Once In A While

>Humans make contact with another more intelligent friendly alien species.

>Eventually, Humans notice that the alien species is entirely homogeneous: no other different races.

>The aliens casually explain that in their species' history, the other races couldn't get along and it was inevitably decided that the best race would exterminate the other races of the species.

>Goes on to further claim that violence and crime has been at a consistent all-time low ever since.

>Time passes.

>It's eventually clear that the alien species prefers the company of one particular human race over the other human races.

>The alien species is openly almost politically incorrect like Sup Forums and is annoyed said particular human race doesn't do away with the other races (seems illogical from their point of view).

>Not necessarily exterminate them, but stop trying to associate with them and focus entirely on yourselves (as an entire race) while the other races focus solely on themselves.

>Meanwhile, the alien species is passive-aggressively hostile towards the other races and uses their associated slurs with no guilt/remorse whatsoever.

How would you feel about this? How do you think the entire human society would react?

i will ask the aliens to exterminate the nigs

No such thing as aliens. Just angels.

We have to eliminate Caucasoids
Hitler = Caucasoid
Osama Bin Laden = Caucasoid
Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi = Caucasoid
Stalin = Caucasoid
Muhammad = Caucasoid

>race

Any intelligent species from somewhere will know immediately humans are all the same; just not visually. They would also not be dumb enough to encourage humans to fight another actually different species unless it truly benefited both them and us.

Likelihood of your scenario ever occuring: 0.00002%

great premis, would buy book

Fuck that shit we strike first no fucking aliens telling me how my planet has to behave Fuck you Earth Stronk who was the pussy who even introduced in the first place we should have been raping them from the get go survival of the strong.

finally, someone brings this up after years...i always thought all this happenings are for this project
although, i don't want to expand more about it because i could be accused of violating the rules and to go to >>x
but to me it seems what the new world order needs to bring the new ONE religion

Yup. Trump won though but heres the QRD

Hmmm, doesn't this OP explain the Jews?

/ourayys/

I hope if there's alien, they obliterate mudslime first,

Plot twist, it's blacks or the Jews.

Most scifi is already this. It's laziness from the creators but few scifi titles have multiple alien races of the same species. But the additional thing about aliens being racist is so unexplored.

All hail the alien kings.

That is the most boring alien fantasy I have ever heard, and it's tragic that that's the best you could come up with in a plane of infinite possibilities to the point you keep returning to this one bland scenario.

This, it's also why a lot of alien world's typically have one biome. It's work to create multiple alien ecosystems.

Nah, I think about other stupid stuff as well: this was just the most Sup Forums-appropriate one.

GG being sanctimonious and belligerent though.

>will know immediately humans are all the same;
you must be niggertier
we were not all made equal

kekistanism didnt appear for no reasons
checkem

Where is the line you draw between right and wrong? Have you ever crossed it? Was it worth it and, if you don't mind, would you share it here?

spoilers: the aliens preferred race is the jews

What if they prefer Rastafarian Jamaicans...?

Meant to post a new thread; sorry op

ghosts, aliens, angels, bigfoot, etc are all the same thing

Then they're wrong and we purify them.

Hmm, I don't know. I think I'm too stupid to come to an understanding and acceptance of satisfying universal parameters for morality. That or I've haven't delve into it as much as I should; form the amount I did I was always left unsatisfied (certain hypothetical made them fail).

I don't know. I guess by default I try to follow the Golden and Silver Rules? However, when I briefly when reviewed those they also had their failings.

Same goes for parameters for identity, I guess.

Oh, dude, link. Seems more interesting then my dumb ass.

Like I give a shit what a bunch of space niggers think, they have to go fucking back

Morality is really simple, brainlet: Do not hurt or control people.

All is one
>lawofone.info

Yeah, nah. You haven't thought about the vast amount of possible scenarios that doesn't apply or that doesn't stand up.

For example, in the medical field you might have to deal in situations where you have to deal with objectively and legally-determined mentally incompetent patients. What about the use of restraints for those people when lesser forms of danger prevention has failed (attempting to reason, sitter, etc.)? What about chemical restraints?

Your 6 worded rule fails.

That would be like you getting mad that pit bulls and german shepherds were hanging out

>Scenario I Randomly Think About Once In A While
>wall of greentext starting with aliens

Come the fuck on, man. I'm drunk here, give me something I can follow.

Racist aliens make contact with the human species and tries to make what they determined "the best" race to (at the very least) not associate with the lesser races and focus entirely on their ethno-nationalism.

Morality is simple in your nice and coddled first world middle class world. Morality matters out in the real world where Mom and dad don't give you a place to sleep and pay for your Cap'n Crunch. Morality and virtue matter even more when significant situations arise. 'Not hurting or controlling people', 'not judging or offending people' and any other depraved moral structure does not work in the long run and will ultimately destroy the social groups that practice it.

>aliens find humans
>find out the greatest race, Whites, committed collective suicide
>aliens sigh at the lost potential as they cleanse Earth of human filth and prepare to colonize it

No. If they were advanced, they'd be aware of which races were capable of building and sustaining civilization and which weren't. Depending on their motives, they may very well favor one over the other. Do they want us as slaves or equals?

>Likelihood of your scenario ever occuring: 0.00002%

Any scenario involving us meeting aliens is way less likely than that.

If aliens suddenly turned up tomorrow, the grater likelihood is that they're genetically altered humans and until-now suppressed advanced human tech and it's all political theater.

That's awesome, thank you for sharing that.

>88
>leaves Mao & Pol Pot off the list.
You "people" don't belong on this continent.
I can't wait for the full cleanse that follows dotr.

Or it didn't and morality supersedes and informs law.

But you are right, I forgot a word:
>Do not hurt or control moral people

7 words is more than enough to handle anything you can imagine.

molymeme.png

>He's literally fucking Hitler!
>Punch that nazi piece of shit!
>Governments: Due to the nature of this celestial being we have no choice but to go to war with it and install a central bank on it's home planet

kill yourself

>88
>fuckin autism