JUST

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hUJXAYshrlI
youtube.com/watch?v=-hHM-8QtmUE
youtube.com/watch?v=rdFAm8ZwMlA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Super fags will defend this over GT.

>hurr you're not supposed to take it seriously!

If there was ever a show you weren't meant to take seriously after the age of 13, it's Dragon Ball

I knew about Baby Vegeta but this is too much!

GT will always be worse because non-canon in addition to being shit.

>Implying this was better

that looked like a condom at first glance

youtube.com/watch?v=hUJXAYshrlI

is this an alternative trunks since his hair is blue like bulmas and not light purple?

Probably a stylistic choice to differentiate Adult and Kid Trunks?

Calm down Pedro. Super might be shit but that doest make GT any better.

This shit is a disgrace

I was actually watching the Shadow Dragons saga today, first time ive seen it in a long time, and holy shit. It looks so bad. Like Super's had some horrid animation and this wasn't episode 5 bad, but goddamn it just consistently looked like ass. Not to mentions all the villains were ridiculous as fuck. And people PRAISE the Shadow Dragons? Fucking Mole Shenron? SSJ4 Goku lifting the ground up from Mole Shenron?

I thought maybe Super really was that bad, it's gotten all the GTfags to come out at least but goddamn. I can say with certainty it's not GT bad.

they have to make fun of him since he won more matches than goku in the U6 tournament

Except it does, CHAD.

>"He's Super Saiyan God, too!"
>"Super is Vegeta's time to shine!"
>"No more Prince of jobbers!"
>"Finally the Prince is getting the respect and attention he deserves"

Why does hair colour matter so much to people? I swear you are all FUCKING retarded.

When I was nine and watching Dragon Ball I cried when Freeza got cut in half. I thought it was really sad for some reason.

And none of those guys mattered compared to Hit.

Does the hyperbolic time chamber and Mr. Popo still exist in the Future Trunks timeline?

Wouldn't be surprised if the Androids or Cell decided to pay Kami a visit and blow up the Lookout for fun.

>the guy who got btfo by monaka
sure

I don't know how much more obvious it has to be that he faked that.

>that damage control

Dude, I get you like the joke with Monaka, but that's all it is.
Vegeta is hilariously outclassed by Hit and Goku.

>Trunks go back to the past
>Vegeta enters proud dad mode and invites him to the training.
>meanwhile Kid Trunks asks Bulma to make him a sword like Future Trunks.

Make it happen Toei.

baby vegeta

>Keep Kid Trunks around
Please no. We have the good one back now.

Purple Vegeta has the potential to become more powerful than Beerus. it can absorb other people's powers and no one can escape it's grasp once it has them.

The only problem is Purple Vegeta wants to fight Goku "fair" so he fucked himself over.

Remember that Purple Vegeta > Goku

Kid trunks made Mai important. He is now better than Future trunks.

Who gives a flying fuck about purple vegeta? Trunks is where its at now.

Every villain has the potential to be stronger than Beerus
>Freiza could have just trained a few more months
>Cell can abuse his power set
>Buu can keep absorbing people

But then how will he get NTR'd

REMINDER

Super is literally a shameless, rushed cash-in.

Now that you really think about it. Beerus is pretty pathetic.

Beerus falling to his hands and knees to zenno was the final nail in the coffin for him.

>MFW I cried when Vegeta died.

Jaco is the best.

Shame his battery ran out.

He was finished long before that.

I really wish they'd knock it off with trying to keep him on top of the hierarchy.
He's lame compared to most of the other characters introduced in Super. The only reason he sticks around is because nobody will bother remembering him once he's gone.
Piccolo fell far behind with the power gap but people still like him because he's a good character. Toriyama refuses to have Beerus fall behind like that since he's not a good character like that.

>He's lame compared to most of the other characters introduced in Super.
What? Beerus may not be that great, but Super has not introduced a single goddamn thing that wasn't lame as shit.

I just lost whatever respect I had for Vegeta and I haven't seen any of Super at all. What the hell is this crap?

Thanks for shilling your shit tier YouTube channel

Hit was way fucking better than him.

Hahaha, fuck no.

>featureless Dickhead
>Ugly as shit trenchcoat
>nothing personnel *teleports behind you*
>Time stopper, like that's original.

The only acceptable thing about him is his personality.

I never bother watching the subs for Super, but I think as long as Vegeta keeps sucking on a pacifier, he won't fade into nothingness.
The most recent three episodes SUCK. Watch the last 45 seconds of this one to see the good version of Trunks again.

hnnnnnnnnnnnng why is she so cute?

i hope she travels to the past with him and not pull some ill hold him off you head to the past scenario it would be a waste

Why did they turn Trunks into a twig too

Gohan was bad enough

Seriously. When it gets to the point that Hit and Purple Vegeta become bigger potential threats than him it just makes the idea stupid

The only reason why those two characters have not already killed off the whole DBZ verse is because of their stupid "sense of honor" plot device that Toriyama keeps using.

I dont know why but every episode that centers on Goten and Trunks sucks.

Hit looked like he'd be Coldsteel, but ended up being a total bro with a similar mindset to Goku.
Beerus is a mass murdering asshole who kills people over petty reasons like pillows and ice cream.

youtube.com/watch?v=rdFAm8ZwMlA

God DBS threads draws out so many retards

Hit is an assassin. I don't think he should be throwing stones in his glass house.

And yeah, he's kind of a bro, but he still looks like coldsteel the edgehog.
Plus, Beerus himself has a pretty fun personality save for the random acts of completely unjustifiable genocide.

>Mass murder

He is a force of nature. But he is kind of an asshole just like most of the gods in ancient mythology.

People who like Hit's design have no business calling anyone else retarded.

Well, Super fags in general really.

My waifu was always cute.

Beerus looks like an anorexic cat. His design isn't much better.
Plus, while we'll never know what he had planned, he looked like he was ready to take on Champa to save the rest of his team at the end of the U6 arc. That takes some serious balls, especially after fighting Goku like that.

>His design isn't much better.

It is absolutely better. An anorexic, vaguely egyptian cat god is several tiers better than Coldsteel the time stopping assassin.

No kidding. Hit was pretty much Cell with a penis head.

didnt her VA say she has voice role in every episode of the arc?

>he looked like he was ready to take on Champa

All of them were. Cornered animals have to fight.

You what I am tired of? That shitty "sense of honor" plot device that Toriyama always pulls out of his ass.

Hit could beat the shit out of Goku? Nope, muh honor

Purple Vegeta could just absorb Goku and become God? Nope, muh honor.

How many times does this cliche need to be used?

Yes.
From now on every Dragon Ball Super episode will be my weekly Mai dose.

Hit, an assassin, having any honor was absurd. At least Vegeta has a track record of stupidity.

Never said I liked Hit's design. I just like his character a lot more than Beerus's.
The rest of those guys looked like they were shitting their pants. Hit was ready to put that fat ass down.

Consistency. Present Trunks has purple hair so there's no reason for his future counterpart's to be different

>Toriyama
>Purple Vegeta
That was Toei retard

Hit was the worst. He could have beaten the tournament but then did the "muh honor" asspull.

Purple Vegeta is not excused either. It specifically states that the purple goo absorbs the worst of everyone. Evil Vegeta never had a good sense of honor. The Saiyan saga proves this.

>I just like his character a lot more than Beerus's.
Fair enough, but both have decent personality if you ignore the murderer bit.

Beerus is great if you forget he keeps destroying planets and peoples for arbitrary reasons.

Hit is great if you forget he's a *teleports behind you* assassin. Also, if you're blind since you don't deal with his ugly-ass character design.

Better hope Toriyama isn't reading this.

You keep trying to separate the two, but toriyama's stuff is honestly not good either.

but thats not his future counterpart
its an alternate future
while i do agree that changing his hair was stupid
we probably get an explanation for that
like trunks asking
why is your hair blue?

>Moving the goal post

I accept your concession.

>"Because my character designer has gone senile."

>Muh Toriyama is not Toei

He is the faggot who overlooks the whole project. I am not giving him a pass for allowing this shit.

Beerus is just furbait. I never denied Hit's lazy design
Still, at least as far as DB goes, time stopping is somewhat unique. Beerus is just one of many, many people who can blow up planets.
After Goku's fight with Hit, Beerus should have been left in the dust, but Toriyama refuses to have him fade into irrelevancy like so many other characters.

>Supreme Kai still has those earrings

I thought he gave them to Goku to use for the fusion. Where/when did he get more?

Jesus fucking christ why can't toriyama just be consistent for once.

i wish they just went meta about everything

>He is the faggot who overlooks the whole project.
He's the tangentially involved faggot that Toei is paying to be able to ride his name power.

But I agree, he doesn't get a pass fuck toriyama.

>He is the faggot who overlooks the whole project
No he doesn't retard he just writes the base outline for the canon arcs the U6 and now the Future Trunks.

He's a kai, he can probably just magic them up in the same way Supreme Kai magic up'ed the block that broke the Z-Sword.

Read the post above.

Kaioshin can just magically create shit whenever they want. Kibito made Gohan a whole outfit including Potara with magic.

Trunks' hair has never been consistent.
It's Green-ish blue like Bulma's sometimes and Purple-ish other times.

Kibito gave Gohan a set of Supreme Kai clothes back when they brought him to the Z-Sword planet, which included the earrings. I always thought they could just make more

super is a joke. ill never watch this shit

kaioshins are severly underpowered gods of creation
they can create stuff like planets and shit

>Damn Dragon Ball fans really know what filler is.
Apparently not see these retards

This has literally gotten to the point where I wish GT was cannon instead of this.

I bet if Mai wasn't on the Trunks arc, it would be a dissapointment the same or bigger than Purple Vegeta.

Unironically agree.

But she is. So I can be smug all I want.

Future Trunks is back next week, and I'm probably setting myself up for disappointment, but I feel like it'll be almost as good as History of Trunks.

Dragon Ball is entry level anime, of course there will be a crapload of retards among its fans... more so with a shonen which lost most of it's life after 600+ episodes.

God DBS threads are cancerous

So if we combined the edginess and colors of Purple Vegeta with the powers of Hit as well as a hedgehog: Would we get Coldsteel the Hegeheg?

GT is absolute trash take your second rate rehash elsewhere for once.