Is there seriously ZERO adult doujinshi of Mira and Dimension W?

Is there seriously ZERO adult doujinshi of Mira and Dimension W?

How in the name of Bob Ross can that be? Look at the database.

Artists too busy making more Touhou and Kancolle doujins

You can't fuck a robot user!

Someone will probably make one and it will be ntr or scat or some bullshit

>NTR
Boy I hope so.

that's what happens when your show is so forgettable

Maybe. Though doesn't this surprise anyone? Truly queer.

Not with that attitude you can't.

No, but I can stick a Jlist onahole into a CPR baby and fuck the shit out of that.

And I do.

I want to fuck this robot really bad.

Expected Genos megamilk. Still not disappointed.

I do think it is quite attractive.

Sex is talked about alot on this website.

Do you think people in real life should be aspiring to create aesthetically pleasing robots?

The same can be said about a lot of shows. There can't be doujins for every single anime created, user.

This robot was made for sex.

Really? I have doujinshi that are literally pieces of paper stapled together. I find it hard to believe there isn't a single one these days. Old shows I can understand.

This show was even dubbed, not that it matters much.

Fuck yeah

I hope Donald Trump makes make Mira Yurikaze real.

>Bob Ross
Back to Sup Forums underaged.

jesus that OP picture is fucking awful. look at the dimensions on that.

Looks good to me.

Ru a poopy faced goober? Bob Ross was b4 u were even born.

I got sent a DMCA from Funimation today regarding Dimension W. This is the first time this has happened to me and I'm not sure what to do, but I stopped all of my seeds and downloads until I know what's going on.

>Posting a ugly character

No reason not to.

No.
Just no.

Because beauty, like art, should not be integrated into all aspects of our lives.

No one makes stuff of things people don't like obviously

Whatever you say dude, but I'm not buying an ugly as fuck robot.

Wait until Comiket.

please do not bully the robot

two reasons

- it's a garbage show/manga

- it wears it's sexualization of mira on it's sleeve, doujin artists and japanese culture in general has been steeped in the concept of sexualizing outwardly pure maidens for literally 100's of years all the way back to the tale of genji (which is why he "rapes" all the ladies in it, tradition at the time was for ladies to invite you to their chambers but say no while things were happening to signal their non-sluttyness)

this is why 2hu and kancolle have 10 bajillion anime, the characters are for the most part totally unsexualized in "canon" so all kinds of people wanna sexualize them in doujin

with a character like mira who's half naked every 10 minutes and shows off her flat ass in the ED, that sexualization already exists from the show so doujin authors dont feel compelled to introduce it

You can't bully machines.

Then how/why did a American company aquire the licence to it, dub it, and play it on adult swim?

Was it inexpensive and or tailored to a superior cerebral American audience?

they dub everything these days and jason demarco only watches the first episode when picking an anime for toonami, same reason he choose tenchi GXP

Just what was Dr. Yurizaki thinking, making Mira so damn sexual?

I risked the continued existence of all biological life in Stellaris so my citizens would have the option to fuck robots.

His wife designed Mira's body, so she is the one to blame (not!)