Twitter kikes shut Piers down

Love him or hate him it's besides the point.

You'll be surprised to learn that twitter is featuring Piers Morgan in their trending stories today as he made the case that white fans of rap music should be able to say nigga if it's in the song.

Fairly obvious someone at twitter disagrees and are wanting as many as possible to see it. Some twitter employee is tagging the 'best replies' to his tweets and as you'd expect it's mostly all virtue signalling garbage.

He's trying to argue in my opinion a valid point and they're shutting him down with as hominem nonsense. Literally thought police. I'll post the 'best replies' i mentioned in case you don't have an account.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NK2FqPNIT_U
youtu.be/oTObCKSkaBs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If niggers don't want whites saying the word nigger, dont put the word nigger in your song.

Music is universal. They need to suck a dick.

Punchable face but hes right

black person thinks he can weigh in on a word that never held power over him

>Burgers have a magic word only negros are allowed to say

L E L

Nigger

>white girl here
>listen to rap every day
hans, get the gas

wow what a bitch

if only this were possible without getting jumped by nogs

The solution is simply to get most white people to be cool with saying it in public

Fine, I'll just call them naggers.

How progressive.

>not being armed at all times
m8 it's even easier to get a gun in burgerland

Anyone can say it. It's not a crime to say it (USA). Just don't get mad if you face repercussions on your reputation from it.

>the state of conservative women

>far right
that's from the chappelle show or are there legitimately a gay ass niggas like that out there?

White people shouldn't be listening to nigger music in the first place and who gives a shit, fuck piers morgan he's an annoying cuck

White people, especially white girls should not be singing and idolizing nigger music in the first place. That's the real problem here.

I think we will all feel better if we type the word "Nigger" into this thread.
Try it with me and see if it helps. Ready?

>Nigger

Push for banning whites from buying or listening to songs with the word nigga in them. Business would be finished in a few weeks.

nah that's real dud
he's famous for this song youtube.com/watch?v=NK2FqPNIT_U

Twitter, where robots post hyperbole Facebook reaction gifs to prop up ad hominem

What is he thinking?

The new burning your draft card and your bra.

If they can control your thoughts they can control you.

This guy is like some kind of punching bag for leftists or something. Just how many times has this shit happened?

First they force you to listen to bald faced lies without speaking up
Then they make you watch what you say or do so you don't offend certain groups
Then they force you to repeat those fucking lies right back at them, as if you believed them

This is marxist thought control in a nutshell

You end up with a dysfunctional totalitarian society like the one we live in.

imagine being so mind cucked you have to miss out certain words when you sign along in your bedroom to your favourite jivin jigaboo.

Imagine living in a society where your sorority is shut down because fucking random niggers who didn't go to your school pretend to be offended

Goddamn the mental effort wasted over whether someone says nigger. Get a life. It is the adult equivalent of a kid saying "AWOOOWOWOOOOO He said a naughty word! I'm telling mommy!"

Or Whites could stop listening to generate jungle bunny music and everyone would win.

But he did say it, on "I'm back" on Marshall Mathers lp. "Think what I'm do to you, have done to you, got niggas in my hood who'll do that shit for a blunt or two. "

Even better after that "I'm getting wired niggas wanting my head, wanting me dead, you think it could be something I said?"

I quit listening to it once I was out of highschool. I liked the older Dr. Dre, but that was about it. I realized it was all drugs and bitches and that it wasn't a good memetic image to be absorbing.

youtu.be/oTObCKSkaBs

kek.
kill us all.

That's the point isn't it.

We live in a fascist totalitarian cultural Marxist state.

We can say anything but the truth. Believe anything but goodness. And do anything but be righteous.

Total absolute satanic inversion.

Kek the only music that uses "nigger" is Johnny Reb.

Nigger beats are not music and any white person who listens to them should be gassed.

She'll pay the toll soon enough

It's your typical giganigger, spending all their money on bling