KyoAni is basically just a shitty version of Shaft. Discuss

KyoAni is basically just a shitty version of Shaft. Discuss.

Shaft never had to resort to cute girls doing cute things. They're all about the story. Hell, one of their best selling anime is even called STORY!

Exactly. Even Hidamari Sketch is about the story, with a Tarantinoesque plot told out of order. When has KyoAni ever had a show with its plot out of order? That's right, never.

Please don't defile this thread with moeshit.

>Random subject
>Discuss

Go back to basilmarket

>KyoAni is basically just a better version of Shaft. Discuss.

>bunny girl
>not moeshit

The fUCK?

Your post is basically just a shitty version of bait. Discuss.

It seems like you need to lurk some more.

It seems like you need to stop watching problematic moeshit.

I don't know what's worse, fujo pandering or the shameless otaku pandering cashgrab that is Monogatari.

Monogatari is literally the greatest anime series of the last decade.

Your mom is literally the greatest anime series of the last decade.

>Grr! I hate pandering that isn't pandering to ME specifically!

>bunny girl
>moeshit

The fUCK?

>The fUCK?

bunny girl
moeshit

I was kidding, user. I love monogatari.

You, know Yoshinoya? anyway

He's starting a studio war, people

Kyoani has yet to kill any popular series.

How can KyoAni compete?

Good because I was being facetious myself.

Shaft also has yet to do this...? This post is like stating "Kyoani makes anime."

I like how you separated the rows into "cash cow trash" and "just trash"

Kyoani makes anime, shaft makes powerpoints

Kagerou Daze was the most popular LN that hadn't received an adaption yet at the time, and shaft ruined it worse than almost any other anime adaption of anything.

How so? Shaft realized the entire point of the story is that there are many different ways to interpret it and didn't hesitate to do their own thing. Not to mention, it actually sold really well.

>the entire point of the story is that there are many different ways to interpret it
Where are you getting that from?

It's really only been 6 seasons of Bakeshit? I feel like we have at least one of those every 2 seasons.

Bake, Nise, NekoKuro, SS, Tsuki, Owari, Koyomi, Kizu trilogy

Shaft is basically just a shitty version of Gainax. Discuss.

>"just trash"
All four of those shows were extremely well received outside of the den of elitist hipster bullshit known as Sup Forums.

>mfw shaft is a one-trick pony

There's only so long you can milk a single franchise.

Sasami and Graffiti flopped

Koufuku and Sasami flopped.

My mom is monogatari so you're only proving me right.

>I am not very intelligent so my idea of a good insult is to combine the title with the word shit.

aka reddit and MAL? because those places are known for their great taste

>I am easily offended when someone calls a show I like shit.

What's KyoAni's version of Madoka Magica?

Salami and Konpaku flopped.

No, I'm easily annoyed by people who have no originality yet think they are extremely clever. I could think of so many clever ways to insult Bakemonogatari and then I see an idiotic post saying "Bakeshit." I'd like to stick a katana right through the throat of someone who makes a post like that.

>not liking both kyoani and shaft
the real shit studios here are trigger and gainax

>I'd like to stick a katana right through the throat of someone who makes a post like that.
Very original, fedora.

It could have been Haruhi but they went completely insane and decided to kill any chance of it ever getting another season by doing Endless Eight. Haruhi was then handed off to Satelight, which is a superior studio anyway.

You have good taste, user.

Gainax is dead and Khara works with Trigger most of the time. Basically Trigger is Gainax 2.0

>fedora
So on top of everything else you have no sense of self-awareness.

Better, deeper plot, but lacked the big names and marketing to make it a Madoka killer.

You're projecting now.

They are the masters of it, however. Keep in mind that Monogatari is far from the first franchise they have milked. They make as much money as they possibly can and then move on to the next hit. I don't think I need to tell you what that will be.

>projecting
Jesus, it never ends.

The worst thing about the Kyonai fanbase is how desparate they are to invent some other group to argue with.

No other studio attracts such a violent, deluded circlejerk, yet Kyonaifags will keep assuming that other such fansbases exist, for the sole purpose of projecting their own retardation onto others.

Newsflash: nobody makes back-to-back threads about SHAFT's "visual direction", and you won't find anyone using phrases like "God-ainax" or "Madhouse finds a way." Kyoani is the only studio that attracts a group of fanboys so desparate to shill for their favorite studio on an anonymous image board.

It's not that I hate Kyoani - it's actually a pretty great group of directors and animators. What really pisses me off is the degree of "studio war" shitposting that surrounds every one of their shows on Sup Forums - all of it coming from either the Kyoani internet defense force, or falseflaggers pretending to be from some non-existent SHAFT or P.A. Works cult.

The more common definition of edgy is "irritable," as in "on edge." I have no idea how kids on Sup Forums came to treat "edgy" as a term for... well, that.

Do you legitimately have autism? Is referring to a show as shit offensive to you because it's not clever and original? This isn't a fucking stage put on for your entertainment it's a discussion imageboard, you don't have to come up with some grandiose way of sharing your opinions.

Also I'll call your bluff give me 5 insulting nicknames fore monogatari I've never heard before.

>"Madhouse finds a way."
I actually do this all the time, privately.

autism

mekaku flopped

Once again, I said I find it ANNOYING, not OFFENSIVE. Please stop projecting your own insecurities on others. If you annoy me I will tell you how annoying you are and how much I would like to kill you. Simple as that.

Also the point is that "insulting nicknames" are not a clever way to insult the show. The way to do it is to make very subtle troll threads that bait hundreds of replies.

>he hasn't watched GOAT inferno cop
Please, lurk more

Mekashit actually did well despite being fucking garbage.

>god*
>* finds a way
You do knowing that it was made for the sake of shitposting, and it's not even made by kyoAnifags itself.

>Shitty version of Shaft
How can you be a shitty version of shit?

Inferno Cop is shit. Ninja Slayer is where they did something truly amazing with the idea. However Ninja Slayer drew in a bunch of retards who took it way too seriously and got offended that it had intentionally cheap animation. I don't know why the Inferno Cop fanbase disappeared when they were needed the most. Truly a letdown, much like Inferno Cop.

I got second hand embarrassment from reading this

>hating on K-On! for any reason, ever
Neo-Sup Forums, Everyone.. it has become an edgefag shithole. Moot must be rolling in his grave right now.

HMMM, PERHAPS IT'S NOT GARBAGE AFTER ALL THEN? MAYBE IT'S A SIGN??!?!? NAWW, COULDN'T BE.

Even SHAFTfags hated it. It was pretty bad all around.

Then maybe it's time for you to taste my blade. Kakugo shite...

The anime didn't flop because it was bundled with charasong which was the reason why people bought it in the first place.

Name me one source outside of Sup Forums who can name Koufuku and Sasami right off the bat.

Annoyed is a fucking synonym to offended, you fucking dumbass. But fine, if it's so important to you, you can swap the worded 'offended' with 'annoyed' and it will have the same effect. Unless you want to deflect again.

>the point is that "insulting nicknames" are not a clever way to insult the show
Nice backpedalling, you still haven't given shit you creatively bankrupt autist.

Then they're not true Shaftfags. I am the truest Shaftfag because I have not watched a single show by them that I did not enjoy. And it's not just because of their name. Everything they do genuinely appeals to me on a personal level. I understand that not everyone is going to feel the same but you have to consider that there is a reason why people might have enjoyed Mekakucity.

Janitor on suicide watch

>mods deleting posts
butthurt

I tried watching Monogatari but it was just too fucking slow, I get it, they have their style, but most of the time nothing is happenning at all, which is fine once in a while, but gets tiring if its every single episode.

Kyoani doesn't really make many stuff I even watch, but I enjoy some of their stuff.

For free, he does it on the weekend.

>faggots derailing into neo-Sup Forums shit

They deserved it. Really this studio wars shit shouldn't even be tolerated on Sup Forums when people treat it like Sup Forums console wars.

You should enjoy SHAFT's direction to enjoy monogatari though.

I don't believe you. There is almost nothing positive to say about mekaku as an adaption. If you already knew about the series, the anime failed to animate the parts you wanted to see. If it was new to you, then you got a confusing clusterfuck of shit that is was never explained.

>Then they're not true Shaftfags. I am the truest Shaftfag because I have not watched a single show by them
Now this I can believe

>non-existent SHAFT [... ] cult.
are you this dumb or are you just pretending?

It was new to me but I didn't find it confusing at all. Maybe you just weren't paying enough attention? Happened with G-Reco too.

I DID give you shit. Come on, dude. This thread is a good example, though I didn't create it. If someone wanted to piss off Monogatari fans the best way to do it would be false flagging with a post like OP's.

>creatively bankrupt autist
Now isn't this deliciously ironic?

as a truer Shaftfag than you I apreciate Mekaku merely as quick buck to be made at the expense of the Mekaku fan base and don't really care about the show, it was all intern work anyway

There is no equivalent to the Kult of Kyonai on Sup Forums, SHAFT-based or otherwise.

If you think otherwise, you're deluding yourself.

I should have said that it was a confusing clusterfuck either way, because the ending of the anime was not a proper ending. It didn't explain the purpose behind any of the shit that happened, and none of the other material in the series has gotten up to that point so there is still no explanations anywhere.

You keep saying Kyonai. Is this supposed to be wordplay of some sort?

To be honest I say godani just to piss of Sup Forums and people like you. The last Kyoani show I watched was Lucky Star Star and it was boring as hell.

Explain how any of that would make you a "truer Shaftfag". You sound to me like a shitposter.

Maybe he's just very ignorant of what he's talking about and stringing people along just to shitpost.

The word "Kyoani" fills me with such a rage that I'm forced to type it three times as fast as anything else - this makes it hard to check for spelling errors.

So what exactly is the problem? Shaft adapted something that hardly had any material to adapt in the first place. Why wouldn't they do their own thing? It had what a rational-minded person would call an ending that is open to interpretation. Plenty of movies have this kind of ending and are hailed as masterpieces.

This is a form of autism that I've never seen before. You are way more obsessed with KyoAni than any of those alleged cultists.

Ah, so you turn red?

>B-But we are not like them

Shaft defense force is almost as bad as Kyanifags.