You can't wear beanie and scarf in Austria

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cork_hat
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why should I give a fuck about Australia, fuck your kangaroos and fuck your mozart

Nobody needs to wear a scarf in Australia. It's not cold enough.

Ok, I almost fell for this 8/10

>australia

Who gives a shit?

>Australia
Fuck off cunt, we only talk about relevant countries here.

Didn't know they spoke German in Australia.

Good, you would die of heat stroke wearing that shit down under.

Why would they need to? It's very warm down under. Does it even snow there?

Good for Austria.

In some parts yes (Anything below Sydney gets at least a few inches of snow a year afaik), most places no.

I like this. We should have it here.

How much of it actually sticks, though? Does any of it accumulate or does it just do that shit like in the American south where it snows but it melts the instant it touches the ground? It snows in Georgia sometimes but the ground temp is almost always too warm for any of it to stick.

>desert monkey saying that they've got snow.
You fucking sandmonkeys don't know what cold even is regards snowmonkey.

>Australia
Who gives a damn about an island of convicts?

There's literally no reason to totally cover your face in daily life. How the fuck do you even tell who is who?

>not banning the middle one in the top row as well
Austria is dead

>Austria
>Australia
The britbongs should be gassed for confusing us burgers

Brainless obedience to overreaching rules is always the result of diversity. You just brought in new people who don't know the rules, or are trying to get out of following the rules (especially with dishonest claims that things are not clearly spelled out).

Ayy

because that's the attire of christian nuns too you know

So glad someone isn't afraid to take a stand against the Aussie menace.

Ok, that's a good point. Hadn't thought about it.

Mozart was German

>fuck mozart
not cool

is this le epic bait or are 90% of these posters dyslexic?

>Down under

Kys

Why are there fucking teabags attached to the hat?

It literally says it’s allowed though in the image you meme flag cuck

hey what's up with the picture on this wiki article?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cork_hat
>A cork hat, Australian beer and a thong

Who cares what the kangaroos do?

down middle - can't wear a burka if you are a nigger
lol

One third of the immigrants to Australia were Germans. German is still the most widely spoken language down under.

at least theyre trying to redeem themselves after their army loses wars to birds

to get rid of flys you fellow nord

I'm guessing they tried to please everyone by obliquely banning anything that covers the bottom of the face, instead of outlawing Niqabs or whatever so they didn't look racist.

Just pass a law that says we don't want the country looking like a 3rd world shithole

Hmm.. It's obvious that the purpose of this law is to make sure the FACE isn't covered, because it has to be related to face recognition technology. They want to monitor you 24/7.

holy shit a polack actually agreeing with someone who corrected them

I'm guessing it's so they can pretend to outlaw Islamic head coverings without actually being RAYCISS, by just banning everything that covers the face.

Fellow nor...you sneaky cunt.

Are there consequences if you dress up in burka as a man? It hides you better than a hoodie.

Who's the first picture?

Someone should screencap this post and use it as the Wikipedia picture for Poe's Law god damn

>all these retards confusing Austria for Australia

I just went with it because I saw everyone talking about Australia. I was wondering why the picture is in German, though. Actually reading it resolves this.

Top o' tha mornin' m8's.
Wuzzdhat in tha OP? Bannin' ninjas in public? Noice.

>You can't wear beanie and scarf in Austria
But that is wrong you fucking retard.
Learn to fucking read before posting stupid shit.
It is allowed IF it is cold outside.

>It is allowed IF it is cold outside.
It is not allowed if it is warm outside. I sometimes use a scarf in summer, when I am sick or if there is a lot of wind. I will be imprisoned if I am doing this in fascist Australia.

>I will be imprisoned
No, you won't. You will be kindly asked to remove it.

>fascist Australia
Sadly that is wrong.

>You will be kindly asked to remove it.
So I might get sick and die. Even worse. Fascist Australia wants to murder me with fascist laws.

>So I might get sick and die.
Good fucking lord. Can you not READ? IT IS ALLOWED FOR MEDICAL REASONS.

>Fascist Australia wants to murder me with fascist laws.
I am REALLY starting to hope this is true.

What I don't
these people are fleeing a war that they lost
and the point of that war was to install islamism in the land they lived and impose on everyone

WHY WOULD WANT THEM IN YOUR COUNTRY?

This joke gets me everytime.
But srsly tho it looks like thyre telling Mohamed to fuck off.

>But srsly tho it looks like thyre telling Mohamed to fuck off.
Middle top is allowed, Burger. You know that this means they fully accept radical Islamism?

That's just a bitch wearing a rain coat that ain't no burka.

But it is a burka.
You just need to show your complete face.

cunts

You beat me to point and laugh

>That's just a bitch wearing a rain coat that ain't no burka.
Several 99% Muslim countries banned the hijab and Islamic beards in public. For good reason. These countries have very few problems with Islamists now, because it is very hard for people to band together in radical Islamic circles, if they don't have clothing or hairstyles that show their radicalism.

skits shit posting burger cunt almost makes me proud

And now they getting around to bannin it in Austria telling mehmet to fuck off.

It's because they hide the face, if that was allowed, you could wear clown mask and paint your face instead of wearing a balaclava to commit a robbery in front of cameras.
But you'll notice that even if the first, allowed ones hide the hair, they don't hide the face.

I'm not agreeing with this law, just pointing out the logic behind, as it seems people didn't notice it.

I'll add, you can probably wear a scraf and a cap as long as it doesn't cover your face like the picture in OP

>And now they getting around to bannin it in Austria telling mehmet to fuck off.

The hijab will not be banned. Austria is actually the country in Western Europe with the highest percentage of Muslims wearing headscarves, showing that the Muslim population in Austria is among the most radical in the world after Saudi Arabia and Pakistan.

>top left
The fuck? Then what are all the Korean ahjummas gonna wear?

(You)

Australia is about 50% bigger then Europe so it's cold regions and fucking hot stinky tropical areas. And it's all fucking full

am I missing something or doesn't the image say you can wear it

That's landmass though so it ignores the Mediterranean and the channel

I actually hate the shit out of Mudslimes, but why is this a law? If I want to cover my face in public that doesn't hurt anyone. Don't I have that right?

In practice, if you are a normal guy that wears a scarf on his mouth because it is fucking cold nobody will annoy you.
If you look like a spooky ghost that could hide explosives under its tent, the police can get you.
It's a nice statement and I really like it.

Don't mind me walking around, with this on at 9pm around your neighborhood.

It's suspicious, sure. But a CRIME; in and of itself?

>you can only hide your face if necessary
and that's wrong because?

No, you don't have the right to be unrecognizable in case you pull shady shit.

No normal person would be wearing a scarf and face cover on a 33 degree day or walking around in full black and a balaclava at night around a neighborhood. For all purposes that gear is the gear of criminals except on cold days.

It's also a safety hazard, also it's only when you conceal your face or conceal your identity

last one looks cyberpunk as fuck

Faggot detected. Kill yourself.

Sigmund Freud

>1.your a weak cunt
>2.Australian heat would melt your face off
>3. don't cover your face like a fucking muslim or a criminal
>4.I wish we were actually fascist

Reeeee I am getting so confused. Are you talking about Austria or Australia now?
Strayans make your own thread. This is our happening.

This IS Australia thread dumbass. Go back to losing war against emus.

This is how they get you pol.
Step 1: create a problem. (importing shitskins)
Step 2: use problem to restrict freedom of the general populace.
Step 3: pretend that you are "solving" the problem, when the actual root of the problem (importing shitskins) is going to keep going on.
Step 4: laugh as the population happily accepts limitations of their freedom, without gaining anything in return (>implying the clothes of the shitskins fucking matters, they are still going to be there).

Nice flag

Only if you're a Muslim. Nobody is going to stop you wearing a scarf lol

Stop playing games with me

it's not allowed, unless you have a good reason for it. Can you at least use a mask, when you're riding a bike in the city?

Yes, yes you can. Do you really think our police will annoy a european looking guy for wearing a bike mask?
Our police is redpilled and you know who this law is directed at.

wtf why is this picture in dutch when the article is about australia?

Basically what's going on is that they're going to add extra charges to anyone who does anything illegal while wearing a mask, and use the face covering as a good excuse to arrest someone who is acting suspicious while wearing a mask.

If you're wearing a face mask on a motorbike and you remove it as soon as the police say "Hey mate we need to I.D you" nothing bad will happen.

What I am really looking forward to is when the Antifags will try to have their communist revolution again and use their face masks.
Although this is illegal already at demonstrations.

Thats great , that will trigger the fuck out of the muslims.More terror ...fucking great.They are doing this because they fear the right wing parties.Wonderfull...

*Australia

how does those things really work? why would it repel flys?

Guess who's showing up to their cultural events!

This

You fucking fell for it...

I suppose they just dangle around scaring them away

Same reason flies move away from a missed swat. The swinging corks disturb the air.