Why don't Sup Forums blame the man who is a race traitor as much as when woman do ?

And statistically WMAF couple is the most common interracial race admixture. I think you guys are double faced.

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/health-shots/2016/01/14/462816458/average-age-of-first-time-moms-keeps-climbing-in-the-u-s
unvis.it/npr.org/sections/health-shots/2016/01/14/462816458/average-age-of-first-time-moms-keeps-climbing-in-the-u-s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Eggs are more valuable than sperm

>women are shit
welcome newfriend

So Men are not shit?

>he actually thinks the average Sup Forumsack has even gone as far touching a woman

Sup Forums is pretty much /r9k/ neets who have figured out that they can blame their angst and doom and gloom on others and use """politics""" as the justification.

Agreed , the white race isn't going to be saved with white beta faggot cunts dating asians , i see it a lot and it disgusts me especially when i'm reminded when we're a minority globally everyweek by the autists on this retarded board.

White men are just as fucking cucked as the women politically speaking.

>wrong
>last thread i posted in /r9k/ was moot taking a girl to mcdonalds
>also she a 10/10 - 6/10 know what im saying?

I give my brother shit for it everyday user

Shut up roastie.

Attractiveness is more important than race in every instance and you know it. Anyone on this board would rather be good-looking and have darker skin because attractiveness is far better for improving your social standing than skin color in every case.

I dont care

White Guys generally pick the least trashy negresses where as white girls go for the most trashy nigs sooooooooo

View it like this, it's colonization

>Niggers are depend on personal

???

Nigger is just a nigger

Most white guys who go after Asian girls do so because white girls keep rejecting them. Most white girls go after black guys because they're fucking stupid and brainwashed.

Not at all, attractiveness isn't the be all and end all, a lot of the smartest and important white people in history were ugly, your exact narrow-minded thinking is what is leading to more retarded people in general on this planet.

It just comes down to a permavirgin frustration that others are getting laid while they sit at home fapping to 2d girls shitting in each others mouths.

Literally nothing is wrong with virginity, kike.
Its a natural revolutionary part of a man to be angry his women are with other men.

Checked

>Most white girls go after black guys because they're fucking stupid and brainwashed.
No. Most white girls go after black guys because white men kept rejecting them. Read: porkers

but I too am a permavirgin. I'm just explaining why so many autists on Sup Forums are so buttfrustrated.

That's only because they don't want to lower their standards. They want 6 pack abs and muscles but the only white guys interested in them are as fat as they are so they go after basketball Americans who are fitter and don't really have standards.

How is it colonization? It's just creating insufferable, uppity mulattoes.

Exactly a man can theoretically have infinite sperm, be fertile for over 40 years, and if in times of critical shortage can still do the job of 100 men.

But women are limited to one womb bearing one child over one year and doing that over at best a 20 year span.

because once a roastie drops a niglet she will rise the child and has no resources to have a white child. on the other hand, a hwite man impregnating a black woman can leave her at any given time and fertilize other hwite women

>That's only because they don't want to lower their standards
They already did by opting for niggers.

???

Physical standards. Those shallow fat whores don't care about personality or intelligence.

...we do. Any mixing is trowing your legacy in the toilet. Your kids will be smarter if you mix with a gook than with a nig but they will still be pawns of the jew.

If you are gonna date a woman it should be with the intention of marrying her and making a life with her. Sleeping around impregnating women with kids you dont want to take care of is nigger tier behaviour.

I can't wait to make kids with asian girl(s). Why don't white women want kids until they are way too old.

We gain experience whereas women just gain mileage.

And the amount of justifications for mixing with asian girls on this board is awful. I think ive read "honorary aryans" more times than Id care to.

Just look at his face

Post some of your countrywomen u fuckin gook

Thousands of years of history and culture just for you to throw them in the trash over a fetish. Then again you are american so you already must be be mixed as hell. no wonder you are playing right into the hands of the Jew.

Stop projecting Wayne

White women are not our future.

I know and it's sad but no one cares about that anymore. It does really make me sad to see people destroying their culture and I think about it a lot. I fear we are already too late though.

Because your average Sup Forumsack is intellectually dishonest

Why would it matter if you mate with an asian girl (or if, way less often, an asian man mates with a white woman)? Your kids aren't going to be half retarded.

Never too late brother. We were once a race invaded, enslaved and exploited by foreign empires from Carthage to Arabs to mongols. Our ancestors would love to be in our position. A change in attitude and our future shall be bright again. And if Hitler showed us anything is that major shifts in attitude can happen in less than a generation.

Fucking try to find a white woman that wants kids between 25-30. Almost 0%

Sup Forums is an effeminate board full of young men who want to force other young white men to race mix because they're bitter that hot young white women rejected them or ignored them.
Instead of owning up to their own faults and admitting they are effeminate losers, Sup Forums just doubles down and slanders white women and advocates civilization-destroying ideas like race mixing, for instance.

You wont find them in bars or nightclubs bro.

Because most of the time the guy is a Jew so we want to encourage it

>hmm really?

But you're still weaponizing lesser races so if men are race traitors they're just as bad.

because the female nigger produces niggers no matter the race of the man... while white women need to fuck a nigger to produce niggers....

Besides if you are a white man you should be moral and impregnating women with kids you wont take care of is utterly immoral.

its not race mixing when men do it you fucking dunce

its the conquerors spoils

Sup Forums is a lot of NEETs who don't know anything. WF +nonWM results in a child that is more white than a child of WM + nonWF, both biologically and psychologically speaking. Biologically because mtDNA comes solely from the mother, and psychologically because people are generally closer to their moms.

But when you're a 50 yo white loser who can't get a normal white woman to take a second look at you, mail ordering a ching chong to stink up your kitchen is better than dying alone.

Hmm completely looks like Nigger to me

I think they were going doomsday style

Post qt asians you fags

Asian women always look kinda retarded to me, like they have no clue what they're doing 80% of the time.

Im convinced that only closeted pedos fiend for asian pussy. They all look like little fucking kids to me. Arent their pussies sideways n shit?

Men can dole out a lot more genetic information. Women are more static in their genetic production.
A white man can put out a lot more white genes into the world than a white woman can.

That nigress looks like Alf.

That's cute.

You're 90 years old and dont know who alf is!? PIECE OF CRAP!

True.

1 minute of searching agve me this:

npr.org/sections/health-shots/2016/01/14/462816458/average-age-of-first-time-moms-keeps-climbing-in-the-u-s

fuck sakes m8

Archived
unvis.it/npr.org/sections/health-shots/2016/01/14/462816458/average-age-of-first-time-moms-keeps-climbing-in-the-u-s

Find out for yourself on leaf

>implying it isn't cute as fuck
Just because they age better than everyone else.

>Blame as much
This is an easy one
Woman are social animals easier to control through shaming
Men are risk takers. Shaming works less on them.

Also first reply is best reply

is archivebro a bot or just severely autistic?

Source the jews

Having a baby with a chink doesn't make a niggercub. Non only the half white half Asian baby doesn't have a decreased IQ, but he even often looks broadly white

How can white women compete?

If you think she is negroid as in ghetto groid, you are autistic.

Don't forget who was on the right side of WWII

what is with asians and nazi LARPing?

Nazi's gave up earlier than the Japanese did

If White men seed non-white, they make themselves more worse than women who are race traitor.

i wouldnt mind seeing her eating pussy

I blame anyone that mates with niggers.

Mating with literally any other race is fine.

That's fucking irrelevant in a monogamous relationship, you tools.

the bitch forgot to shave her belly.

women are the selectors
also slide thread kys commie

This is also what guys who date Asian do

it's all about education and it all starts home
get involved with their school, their friends, do things together.
education works only in both ways, if you want your household to respect father's rules, then listen to your chldren and the'll listen to you.

>lightening up other races
vs
>darkening our race

we do

>And statistically WMAF
so fucking wrong nobody want to date an african woman

>Why don't Sup Forums blame the man who is a race traitor
We do, saged

sage

because premium black chicks love white premium dicks

white female trash does it because of desperation.

God damn it get off of the counter.

You're ruining the cake.

>Why don't Sup Forums blame the man who is a race traitor as much as when woman do ?

Because roasties can get any race they want, while men can only get what's left.

2/2 Also pic

It all makes sense now why we don't want some Stacy cumslut

Men can impregnate multiple women whereas women can only be pregnant with one man's offspring at a time.

because there are more guys on pol than girls , duh

this board is a manifestation of their projected feelings