Help

HELP!
SJWs and MSMs are forcing India to accept Rohingya muslims and not to deport already entered illegal immigrants. wat do?
Alteast consolation is that current govt is not easily going to give in.

>HELP!
How? You Pajeets didn't want to be colonies of the West, so now we can do nothing to help you. You'll have to save yourself from the Muslims for once.

Shit on the streets that the refugees are traveling. With enough curry you might be able to block their path.

Talk stuff about how Kashmiri pandits cannot return to their homeland

send them to pakistan

this

reallly shitty people who enter your country illegally?
we have them in america too, we call them mexicans

pajeets was laughing at europe for being islamified last week,whos laughing now? HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

JOIN ME AND GET ALL YOUR INDIAN BUDDIES TO MASS FLAG/REPORT EVERY "BURMA/MYANMAR/ROHINGYA MUSLIM ATTACK VIDEOS" on youtube so they get took off....and then theres not much proof of a genocide in rohingya..... same with liveleaks and other video uploading websites....mass flag/report them until they get took offline.....no evidence of a rohingya problem if we cant see it
..... and the masses go back to "sleep" unaware of .....rohingya the beautful cleansing programme....

REMOVING KEBAB

Who the fuck cares? It's not like you're going to run out of Indians.

Americans still laughing at you mate

Why not send them to parkistan?

India already has a large muslim population, right? How much will the Rohingya really change?

>Brits destroy the reclamation of India under way by Marathas and Sikhs and muzzies
>Brits give muzzies Pakistan
>"We can't save you from the Muslims now"

My only consolation is that Britain it self will be Muslim in 50 years. I hope to live to see the star and crescent fly above Buckingham Palace, that'll be my revenge.

It's being pushed non stop by the MSM(NDTV and it's ilk here, BBC/NYT internationally). A few YT videos won't change much.

They are people who have received training for years from Al Quaida. It'll be like tripling or quadrupling the number of potential terrorists in our country if we let in even a 100,000 of them. Mostly because the only security issue that is dealt with professionally here is the spread of terrorism.

>Pajeets being forced to accept other Pajeets

What's the problem? It's not like you people are any different. It would be like if a mass amount of French or Dutch people sought refugee status in germany, nobody would have a problem.

Throw poo at them.
Make poo circles around them so that they are trapped. Continually add to the poo circles until they form MIGHTY POOP BARRICADES and shout the victory cry INDIA SUPERPOWER 2040

for the sake of the Gods poop on them pajeet, now is the time to bring the shiner
POOOOOOOƅ!!!!
FFS don't let these pieces of shit in!

If not for the Brits, all of Northern India would be enslaved to Muslim suzerains and most of southern India.

Oh shut up silly woman, said the reptile with a grin. You knew damn well I was a snake before you let me in.

no they wasn't abdul, they were quite sympathetic

>Implying Northern India isn't already Muslim

Google Pakistan, it used to be Northern India

Fuck off Lauren

What if they do?

>forcing
They have no force whatsoever.
They can bitch and moan all they want, simply ignore it.

You didn't pay any attention to the 2016 campaign, did you.

Fuck off cunt only north Indian shitskins will be conquered by muzzies

stings, we just wanted to live on thesse islands and rule the brits user, I can ensure you we're not a snake

Well genocide worked pretty well for the buddists senpai

just poop on them pajeets, go eat some extra strong(for you) "food" then poop on them

It seems like everyone in the world would benefit greatly if Muslims just didn't exist.

but seriously though, memes aside
do we got more information from burma?

Wherever there are Muslims there is conflict with people of differing faiths. This is a fact. Anyone that says otherwise is a suicidal fool!

Why not Bangladesh? Is that not a muslim shithole, moreso than India?

Blurting out facts like that are not tolerated around these parts. Get with the agenda, feelings over facts.

Beady eyes, Anglo lies

fuck muslims. let's help the buddhists annihilate them all.

Just what a snake would say. Islam has a consistent history going back 1400 years of violence, conquest, and murder. It's not even like is out of memory. They bombed London last week. Last week.

Snakes.

Difference is these different pajeets hate each other and would want them genocided.Its when Europe was fighting between each other for supremacy and suddenly you are forced to accept immigrants from an enemy state.

Don't think so .Rohingyas are just Pajeets who accepted Islam and went on to conquer chinkland because Bangladesh was'nt enough for them.

No kikes, cutdicks & leftists of all sorts = paradise on Earth

How can they laugh?
>pic related
India also happened to be the only non muslim minority country with the highest percentile of Muslims and GROWING RAPIDLY.I mean muslims there have a TFR of ~4 while Hindus there has a TFR ~2 if I remember.
I think you are confusing underaged bantz with actual arguments and facts.

The Brits literally put them in power, fuck off.

Wtf are you talking about? I can garauntee you every Indian in Londistan hates the Muslims, probably more than you do.

OPERATION
POO ON MUD

>SJW kikery is spreading throughout the Third World

Well, at least we won't suffer in solitude. Just read a big collection of articles on Han/Chinese privilege in Southeast Asia (being pushed by muslims, no less).

the answer is simple

make sure they escaped the genocide in vain

Right, I can see why that would be a problem. But your leader is pretty nationalistic, right? I'm not too familiar with indian politics, and what power the prime minister has, but he seems pretty red pilled, would he allow India to accept the Rohingya?

Allahu-In-Loo

Just accept. I thinl they know to use loo

send them to pakistan

Take them in, then kill them.

He's pretty nationalistic but he's constantly under attack and has to navigate through a parliamentary system where Opposition parties control one House and can effectively defeat any non money bill brought by the Government.

He's traded off on to many key Hindu Nationalist points, he's not one of us any more.I wouldn't be surprised if he traded off this one too. As it is, we were supposed to deport 4 million Bangladeshis once his party came to power in Assam but not one has been deported so far.

Deny them toilets, and drive them from your designated shitting streets.