Ever notice that mature young women ages 10-15 have the greatest natural desire and instinct to be a kind, caring...

Ever notice that mature young women ages 10-15 have the greatest natural desire and instinct to be a kind, caring, responsible mother?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/N4Er2o5hu7TpbUK4O8fryA/
lolifox.org/lg/src/1502402303478-0.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What happens if I lick her teeth?

You turn into a plane, go back in time, and get blamed for 9/11 until your one true love gives you a kiss.

Is that why they throw babies away in trash dumpsters?

MODS MODS MODS

Fucking No.

Mod here, what's the problem?

you know that only happens in the US right?

user, don't you know, girls are supposed to be in school, being good wives and mothers is the worst thing that could happen to girls.
Why are little girl teeth so lickable?

fuck off freak

She would NOT visit you inJail pedo

False, I know my wife since she's 16 and it's only since chez turned 23-24 that's she's becoming crazy about having babies, which I'm going to give her soon

You're making a mistake. Do not have babies until at least 30-35. Your life will be a living hell if you have children in your early 20s.

hey, I like autism too!

Kys faggot

wtf

Thanks for the advice schlomo you truly are my greatest ally

how many times you gonna post this thread OP

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/N4Er2o5hu7TpbUK4O8fryA/

Interesting observation
My friend has noticed that too

I think the cut-off point for marriage should be 6. Any older than 6 its pointless. By the time she hits puberty you should already have a family established. In my experience women become total whores after 6 months old.

kek

That girl looks like Ted Cruz

I imagine having sex with children would not be as fun as this lolifox.org/lg/src/1502402303478-0.webm

*Blocks your path*

han over tha baby donhal

>mature young women ages 10-15

It takes years to learn responsibility. One fuck up and dead baby.
17 at least before the kid has decent odds of surviving.

>mature young women
>10-5
Do you fucking hear yourself? Women innately have the instinct to be a loving mother at a very young age. 3-5+. Why do you think baby dolls are such a huge commodity when people have young daughters? It's in women's DNA to want to have children and love them. Now I don't know if your phrasing indicates you really think girls 10-15 are mature or if you're trying to shill for your own sick fantasies. My guess is the latter.

>10-15
My bad

thats hot

Sex with little girls is better than videos because it's real.
You're agreeing that young girls are meant to be mothers, so why are you upset?

Kill yourself.