She who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in /ai/ - idle activities

She who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in /ai/ - idle activities.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/iDebHQu6
youtu.be/ow8BylQWyWk?t=5m39s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want to fuck Lala.

The guide: pastebin.com/iDebHQu6

Odayaka Ja Nai

Da zo?

Me too dude.

Don't you two realize how dangerous that is? She's a cop, you'll be in cuffs before yo can do anything.

I'm getting really turned on.

Perfectio Absoluta™

Perfectio Absoluta™

Are we already ded?

Oldis et Bustis.

No se olvide de ella.

Vis mori?

I'm trying not to kill the image limit early.

¿Quién?

Remember Noelkatsu?

No, that's just you.

She made it eventually.

How could I forget?

The thread was on page 9, I thought we were.

"Silence" is golden, too.

When will Yume start winning things?

What's that, Lala? You see something that doesn't belong? Which is it?

When she boldly changes the way of her life more.

Soon, It's likely the next episode will be Rainbow Live again.

Scryed is a great show.

I'm going to marry /ai/!

I want to marry my hypothetical future wife.

I have seen some crazy ass shit here. But this, this post takes the cake.

Please give me your Lala face pictures! Kashikoma!

Lip

>Wild ICHIGO appeared!
>Wild ICHIGO used ATTRACT!
>user fell in love!
>user is in love with Wild ICHIGO!
>user is immobilized by love!
>Wild ICHIGO used CHARM!
>user's ATTACK fell sharply!
>Wild ICHIGO used DRAINING KISS!
>user had his energy drained!
>user fainted.

Oharilu~

#森園わかな生誕祭
#森園わかな生誕祭2016
Here's the tags for wakana bday

Almost shared my birthday with an idle.

>tfw I don't share my birthday with no one relevant enough

Samoa Joe doesn't count, he isn't cute

Thank you to everyone who shared! I love them all! Including the laughing Ichigo

Off topic but what version are you guys going to buy? I'm buying pics related.

Noone. I like pokemon but I don't play it anymore, and not interested in newer games. Not beacusee "baaaw all the new pokemons look ugly or bland" or something like that, I'm just not interested. If I bought one I'd just buy HG/SS or red blue green in wii u

What exactly bores you? Also, RBY are only on the 3DS's Virtual Console.

I'd rather play games I know so I'm sure I'd enjoy rather than play new ones and risk getting disappointed.
I'm also not a fan of 3d environments for stuff like pokemon.

Ah, understandable especially after the shitshow that was XY. Though, I think one of the things that held XY back was the fact that they still tried to do the old pokemon environment with full 3D.

Diamond is as far as I've gone.
That was years ago.

I'm not crazy on either Solgaleo nor Lunala so I can't really decide based on the legendary. I'll wait for more info about version differences, otherwise I'll probably go with Sun just because.

Actually the last game I played is diamond pearl...

>DPP
Oh man. Then I really can relate. I didn't play pokemon for years after those games. They were one of the worst in the series even though the added a lot of different moves for competitive battling. I really enjoyed Gen V though it had great story, great new moves, great items and some pretty good pokemon.

In what episode does Rose stop being so tsundere?

That's as far as I made it as well. I did pick up B&W recently but it was extremely bad in many ways.

The first half of episode 9. Cutest 11 minutes to ever come out of an /ai/ show if you ask me.

Same here actually, I had played everything from gen I to Pearl, then I dropped the series until XY brought me back. Since then I played ORAS and went back to play gen 5 (BW was okay although heavily flawed while BW2 was awesome). Still missing HGSS and Platinum.

What problems do you have with it? Although, most of what I remember from Gen V is from B2W2 (even though I also played BW) which I think is the best pokemon games and I remember were a big improvement from BW.

Why are you all so fond of a murderer

'Sup nerds.

Because she's delicious.

Too many separate problems but the main one is the dumb plot getting in the way of the damn game way too often.

I'll never understand this fetish.

I agree. I wanted to punch Cheren and Bianca halfway through the game for showing up before o after every single town. Team Plasma was also exceedingly repetitive and boring since you fought nothing but grunts with N being the only admin.

Same here, I don't even consider it a fetish.
As much wrong I think it is, I can understand stuff like limbless, or NTR because some people are deeper than me and can actually get more aroused by psychological things, but this? I don't get it.
Plus teethbrushing isn't even ticklish or anything of the sort that would bring out such a reaction from the girl, so you can't even say it's a fetish exaggerating reality.

>Yuzu acting as the mentoring type with Yume
>Yume singing Yuzu's song (Heart Skips) as her own
>Yume noted for her athleticism
I feel like Yume might be moved to the dance class at some point. She definitely has the potential for it.

God I wish. We're stuck on the Hime train though and I'm sure the next episode will solidify that since it's her episode.

Yuzu will forever be the best and my favorite S4 though. Loving Yozora as I expected and Tsubasa a lot more than I expected. I've just got not much interest in Hime.

Every had someone of the opposite sex brush your teeth? It's incredibly awkward but that's the fun of it.

She'll go through all the classes and emerge as a super human idol who can beat all the S4 at their own games.

Short blue hair+blue eyes are my love.

But doing whatever with someone you love is fun, doesn't have anything to do with toothbrushing.

I've never done it with someone I loved.

youtu.be/ow8BylQWyWk?t=5m39s

Ararararagi explained this on the Nisemonogatari toothbrush episode

You never know, headmaster guy might force her.

I didn't watch it so I can't comment. Biggest reason I like the orignal season so much was because Hitagi and Koyomi starting dating early in the story. I wish it just became a series about Koyomi and Hitagi doing cute things together. The others character were fun but should have just stayed fun side characters and not get focus. Especially Koyomi's dumb sisters.

>Especially Koyomi's dumb sisters
That's very rude and they aren't dumb.