Press F

RIP Spain
October 19, 1469 - October 1, 2017
you had a nice run

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Politics_of_Catalonia#Parties
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

spain will continue existing
but we're here comes the new switzerland boys, the sky's the limit once we're independent, no more andalusians dragging us down!

Where is Texas in this picture? Hope they don't jump the fence before we get the wall built. Antelope mango

Is there any chance of Catalonia actually leaving? I know they're going to vote on secession but is Spain actually going to let it happen?

Context?

and watch out fr*gs, the roselló is coming back with us

You fucking suck
I gave you the world and you fucking ruined it every step of they way
You will all burn in hell you fucking heretics

>being this deluded
Haahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
You going nowhere bitch

Never

Who's gonna stop them?
Independence referendum. Leave pretty much guaranteed to win

>mfw it all starts again when Spain starts Civil War 2: Independence Boogaloo all over again.

Good.

Aragon is that you?

Btw why aren't basque and catalan frogs nearly as uppity as spanish ones?

You have no clue. Catalan police has declared for the central government and the organizers have been arrested. Only 27% of all catalans suppor the independence. Again, you have no clue

You're going nowhere sweety.

It only took 10% of the Colonials to fight and WIN their independence.

If they have 27%, depending on who is willing to fight and die, it sounds like it is happening.

>Only 27% of all catalans suppor the independence
And this is why Spain is so eager to let the issue die by letting people vote to stay and showing the strength of the union, and not chimping out at all about it

Apples and oranges. It wont happen

the monkey gets it

spain is going to be sweden 2.0
lot of comunist atheist nu males

Hey if it was up to me I would ask for a non binding referendum that has to be ovef 90% participation. Independentists would not win...
It just has been handled very poorly

Spain has had to kill these commies before m8

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Politics_of_Catalonia#Parties

literally all fucking commies
All independence movements in Europe are communist

Make this happen
Europe is so boring right now, Ukrainian war is autistic, refugees are over rated and terrorist attacks are main stream.
We need something fresh and this is where Catalonian independence steps in

How many Spaniards look like this?

Not Italian ones

>Europe is so boring right now
French elections were 4 months ago.
Europe is a rollercoaster since 2014.

Communism is the only functional political system. The CCCP went down because they began to follow capitalist policies. One day Burgerland will destroy itself and from the ashes of Wall Street a new bright and red dawn will rise.
VENCEREMOS!!!

The thing is the whole reerendum has been unilaterally declared, so its legitimacy is iffy as fuck, plus the regional government started ignoring Catalan and Spanish laws on the way there -- half the regional parliament left when these laws were made and normalcy flew out the window. All that can happen is more instability and the fire rising.

its a communist revolution. its obvious.

all these fuckers need to be locked up and executed. the cancer needs to be stopped.

You think rhe founding fathers followed the law?

Oh great there's going to be ANOTHER fucking Eurocuck country for me to have to memorize. I already have enough trouble as is with all the slavshit ones.

It will take a long while until western countries adopt more blunt policies, now that the age of rainbows and happiness is at an end. They'll adapt or go under: they cannot face China and shifting demographics like this.

On the one hand, marxist faggots are definitely not reproducing at all. On the other, though, native populations in Europe will fall by as much as a third in the coming century and a half, and be replaced by Africans. At least we'll be dead.

The average spaniard looks like this.

No, but it's hard to buy the whole thing when half of the elected regional parliament is against it. When you toy with the law things get complicated.

Maybe I should support the commies sucession, maybe it could be spain containment zone for all the commies, niggers and muslims

catalonia may be richer than the rest of spain but its a source of massive amounts of faggotry, spain would ideally be better of without it

Actually, we all look like this, but with different eye and hair color combinations.

that king is from France, no?

he's not a hispanic native, he's white

What percentange of spaniards do you think don't understand what "white" is? I got involved with a girl while in spain and she asked if I considered her white? The only thing not white was she had the raven dark hair.

Si piensas que el Filipino Bubonico es nativo deberías leer un poco.

>I got involved with a girl while in spain and she asked if I considered her white?
The Spanish version of "Am i fat"?

have her take a DNA test, she's probably not white
Spain has an average IQ of 95 you know

I love how you all 'Muricans are talking about being white, take care, or a black man may cuck you by fucking your hentai girlfriend.

He can hardly qualify as French. His line from the father's side has been in Spain for longer than any regular Spaniard would be able to prove, and there are a bunch of ancestors in his line from other places in Europe. It's really hard to determine genetics to that degree when it comes to countries so close together. If you go far enough, we're all invaders from a point in time.

this is what spanish women look like

She spoke like 5 languages and had some big consultant job with a big fashion place. Even though her english wasn't perfect I could tell she was smart than me.

She seemed proud of her spaniard genes, she was constanly making fun of me and the brits for burning.

that's a Puerto rican

I dont know shit about anything, but I like playing as Aragon in EU4. I sure do hope spain collapses into a few smaller states.

>the new Greece
You really want to become a german colony right?
Good luck.

sure thing ahmed ;)

aragon wasn't ruled by filthy catalans though

i met her in madrid

Race was made a big deal during the reconquista, and being frm mixed ascent was considered turbo Haram (you can read literature from the XVII and XVIII centuries were such topics are commonplace). In the 21st century, some of our more progressive sectors have attempted to import your race politics (you're a fucking white male!), but since there aren't that many distinct phenotypical groups, it's mostly lunatics on twitter and arts uni. If she asked you that, she's either a borderline Sup Forumsack or you made a comment on whiteness.

you are ugly as fuck mate.

WE'RE GETTING THE FUCK OUT MY DOODS! VISCA CATALUNYA LLIURE!

Ditch the glasses bro

Aragonians hate Catalans.

Jesus fuck that whole image.

>27%
HAHAHAHHAH
keep repeating yourself that, Paco.

Thats a panchito, sorry m8

yes

I'm confused, which ones are the commies?

I was making a joke about how my friend was telling me that I needed to marry a blonde to pass on my anglo genes.

She could have probably been turned into Sup Forumslite. She was very subtly racist but still had the girlish want to help people.

Catacucks

I was so fucking drunk, my gel wasn't in my hair anymore, i had to wear my glasses because my contacts had been in for like a week while i was traveling europe, and it was like 5 in the morning

also she thought a lot of are race politics were insane. She couldn't understand why americans were being obnoxious about wanting the muslim fencer carrying the flag over phelps.

We all look like this.

here is a much better picture

what is a panchito

>Racemixing
Get the rope.

Panchito=south american
Basically is how we call spics here in spain

She's literally a nigger.

His father's ancestors are mostly a mixture of French and German Catholic royals with a speckling of Protestant German royals, and his mother's are virtually entirely Protestant German royal.

wow, and people told me Spain was white

They must be fkn colourblind or something

She looks white to me.

whoa

spaniards chicks look like THAT?

she a complete mutt, but she's gorgeous.

No mate you're still ugly as fuck

At least you scored well done.
If i was so ugly i would be happy if a girl even looks at me.

She's really, really swarthy. But hey, you're pretty fucking ugly, so that's definitely a catch.

She looks good for a half-breed

Some parts of Spain the people do look pretty white but nearly all Spaniards have some Arab blood in them.

Me on the left

how the fuck did you get her

Catalans.
They protest tourists coming to Barcelona but also hold sings refugees welcome. Also Catalonia has most refugees in Spain despite it's in the north.

looks like a Sam Hyde sketch

fuckin lmao, the absolute state of spain in this thread right now

Definitely not, I've dated a half spic that looked way more white then that, almost Irish looking.

>here comes the new switzerland boys

I think you meant Sweden.
Catalonia has the highest concentration of leftists cucks after Sweden

And you two are literally gay. Jesus fuck, I hope you too faggots are larping

Brother is that you?
I see only niggers before me

>switzerland
Enjoy all your rapefugees, cuck fag

i met her on tinder while i was in spain and eventually we got married

she's really pretty but she's not an average spaniard lmao.

Fuck off commie, you lost it almost 4 centuries ago, and you won't get it back.

She will ditch you for BBC in 5 years max.
Enjoy your alimony.

Ok i reversed imaged this and all of them are posts to Sup Forums over the last year

She looks Arab, or tanned Sephardi.