Share mutual affection with a girl

>share mutual affection with a girl
>but NO, he has to reciprocate this other girls feelings because???????
>get fucking beat up when he tries to be nice
I don't fucking get it. Are people really like this? seriously?

Nobody was emotionally stable at this point and it was just stacking on top of each other

No, it's just melodrama for the sake of showing how much of a shit Chidori is.

People do think other people have weird obligations when it comes to relationships and feelings sometimes. People are stupid.

Normally you wouldn't get a group like this though.

>norifag detected

>Falling for the Okada meme
Your fault, OP.

As much as I love Tenga and Chidori but they really fucked this episode up real good. Plus Tenga was such a dick in this episode too.

Kacchon and fluffy and bullying the emotionally retarded is wrong.

anime mcs

Is that some Swede that got beat by Jamal after asking her wife back?

Go back to your home board

You could be the main character of an anime with that density. Everything Tenga did was out of jealousy. His actions aren't supposed to be logical, or like a normal human's.

Poor guy, all he wants is autistic love and these neurotypicals keep shoving their emotional shit on him.

This anime should be used to raise autism awareness. These poor souls need to be removed from the rest of society for their own benefit.

Redditors flooding the board with their shit-tier Okada "feels" show

>Hug me
>gets hugged
>HOW DARE YOU HUG ME

Why even bother

Redditors are the ones who want generals, get your shit straight, newfag.

is this show shit or am i just too autistic? neat opening tho

>Okada
>having anything to do with real life social dynamics

>Autistic Korean cartoon watchers try to understand human emotions

Next time don't respond

I wonder if he's going to regain his emotions at the end of all this and completely lose it.

i can't believe people who actually watch this anime don't get what's being "said", i mean I'd think you were watching it because you atleast sorta followed the message. Because the "message" was all there was to this anime in the first part

This anime is about a philisophical question "if everyone could feel everyone else's pain there would be no conflict." In a practical application this would mean sympathy at the least though this anime takes it to the extreme and people aren't just sympathizing but litterally feeling eachothers pain

(and this is ALL this anime is about, the characters are fucking TV Tropes cutouts)

What this episode is about is why the premise of this childish utopian thought is flawed. basically the closer people grow the more their feelings will blossom for eachother. OBVIOUSLY this will lead to problems in a group dynamic, even without romance this is the inevitable result as certain people's feelings will NEVER be reciprocated. You simply CANT govern or order your heart. People will hate or dislike others regardless of how much pain they share. This will lead to emotional pain for others, as a group dynamic will shatter. This is basically group psychology on a small and condensed scale.

That you're focused on the cheap nonsensical non-romance or shallow friendships and idiotic love triangles only proves that you missed the whole point to this show and might as well be watching it for the pretty colors and cute character designs while smoking a joint. because you're no where near a sophisticated enough viewer of ANY medium to enjoy much more then a Michael Bay film.

That's ok, you don't have to be a sophisticated viewer of anime to enjoy anime. but you're clearly watching the WRONG anime. Watch Happy Anne or something else equally pretty and mindless.

-that said, don't take this as me defending Kiznaver in any way whatsoever. while i get what the hack okata is doing, this is infant level writing.

Next time kill yourself before responding

FUCK OFF ALREADY

the internet is testament that people won't understand each other better knowing each other's thoughts and if anything it causes problems that wouldn't happen if everyone were ignorant

He cried this episode, it would be cool if when he regains his pain all the pain he should have felt from the experiment comes at once to him

>people defending Tenga
Fuck off

Kacchon is actually autistic because he was experimented on as a child and the others are out of their minds for treating him normally and expecting things from him. It doesn't make sense. He's finally showing emotion and everyone else is still thinking about themselves. Do Chidori and Tenga know anything about him? Do they care about him at all? She's next door, he actually lives with him, but they should all know better. My question is, why is it called Kiznaivers if it's called the Kizuna project?

>He cried this episode, it would be cool if when he regains his pain all the pain he should have felt from the experiment comes at once to him
he's feeling her pain, he's not feeling anything else.

Basically it's like this. they had this same experiment in the past, however the kids melted down like this group is melting down currently. This threatened the LIVES of all of the kids. In order to save the researcher's daughter she ripped out her daughter's heart/feelings (emotions) and dropped them into the MC, ripping his own and throwing them away. They're not his emotions, it's why he can't feel shit.

Currently they're running the experiment in "theory" to prove it's worth, in reality it's being run to "fix" the daughter of the scientist, by putting her in close proximity with the MC, and hoping they start to connect. Basically what's been ripped out will never come back (he'll never regain HIS emotions/feelings, nor will she) but the idea is through the Kiznaver system they'll be able to function as humans by sharing her heart/emotions.

Seriously. This is all this is about on the non-meta level.

Autistic Korean cartoon author tries to understand human emotions*

ftfy

The premise of the show is Psych 101 tripe. It's not complicated and you're not smart for pointing out something everyone already knows.

People are focusing on the only things of interest in this shitshow, which happen to be the cheap nonsensical non-romance or shallow friendships and idiotic love triangles. No one focuses on the "point" and "message" because it's not worth discussing.

>???????

>Norifags are retarded
As expected.

What makes this show worth watching?

Why are you bumping all threads from page 10? Are you retarded?

>this is infant level writing
Good that I never expect some high writing from anime

>OBVIOUSLY
>NEVER
>CANT
>ANY
>WRONG
>I am so intelligent!
You need go back to redd.