Anyone here ever have the balls to call a black man a nigger to his face?

Anyone here ever have the balls to call a black man a nigger to his face?

Didn't think so. When you think about it, it's about the most pathetic thing on earth when weak men come on this website to complain and call black people niggers but would tremble and pee themselves at the thought of actually saying this to a black man's face.

Pathetic.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/S8qQG
archive.is/0IlkP
archive.fo/5nKVB
archive.fo/OOBUz
archive.fo/Opzxb
archive.fo/eo8dg
archive.fo/FxKqx
dailycaller.com/2017/09/20/like-a-slave-three-muslim-women-at-least-one-of-them-bloodied-called-police-on-imran-awan/
breitbart.com/california/2017/09/16/discovery-of-a-another-democrat-secret-server-puts-californias-ag-becerra-in-hot-seat/amp/
archive.fo/svOZJ
circa.com/story/2017/09/14/national-security/the-awan-breach-on-capital-hill-gets-murkier-and-leads-to-more-questions
youtube.com/watch?v=X-TD2uBHKoQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Donald Glover is one of the few I'd bang.

Donald Glover is one of the many I've banged.

Manlet detected. Only manlets would be afraid of niggers.

>didnt think so
>hehe nothin personnel....kid

When you can't see who's your enemy, you can't fight them.

That's why niggers can't fight racist people, they don't know who or where they are.
And when they point fingers to someone who is not racist, their fight becomes more weak.
Learn some politics, m8.

Donald Glover should wear bangs.

I have a concealed carry permit in Arizona. The reason I don't say nigger in public is not because I'm afraid of getting hurt but because I'm afraid of killing somebody and/or going to prison.

don't compare donald glover to the hoodlum niggers and gangsters that we despise

Ive never seen a black man

I have.
Have you?
Didn't think so.

Donald Glover is one of the many I'd bang.

yeah i did. they don't fuck with 350 lb bull jews with fists the size of hams carrying sig sauers

aww is the nigger getting his feelings hurt and trying to make people stop say nigger? not gonna work nigger

We don't need to, you are trained to call each other it.

Look in the mirror.

Been fired from a job for doing that

And the nigger did nothing but cry about it to the white boss man

What you on about nigger ?
Bunch of loud mouth pavement apes. That's why BLM fizzled out haha

NIGGER
I
G
G
E
R

I did, then I got him expelled. I miss the 90s

You don't need a conceal carry permit in Arizona to conceal . That's how I know you're a liar.

T Arizona native 28 years

>call nigger a nigger
>get ganged up by 2-5 niggers afterwards
>mfw I fell for the (((leaf)))'s tactic to eliminate me through cultural enrichment
Thank you leaf, you are my greatest ally

there are no niggers here, and the only colored people, both of them, are actualy worth something, the only subhumans here are gypsies, and nobody likes gypsies, not even gypsies

There's no word for "black man" in my language so yes. Even on tv people refer to them as niggers.

I said negro, does that count?

Yes and I have several times before.

>I said negro, does that count?

How else would you address your step-dads?

Niggerfaggot

you don't need phsysical strengh to rule the world.
so fuck off nigger

I love how you Euro faggots constantly bashed America for being too racist and now you're getting Shitted.com

We don't bash America for being racist. We bash America for being black.

I call my friend a nigger all the time.

never have i heared you being bashed because of racism, i hover have heared you being bashed becaues you are a capitalist hellholes, but what else can you expect for a commie dictators

i work with em so its slipped a few times.
they dont care.
this one started calling me a nigger (not nigga) after i said it.
but im some crazy looking white dude so teyre probably scared id shoot the place ip. lmao

yeah, all the time when i worked in a restaurant in Houston

We hired black kids from the neighborhood, most of them were alright, but I would have to get after them about using nigga within earshot of customers. So I told this one kid "Hey, don't be saying nigger in front of the customers" I had a good rapport with the employees, so no one bated an eye. I used to jokingly a lot to describe the hood rats that would come into the store with my closest friend there who happened to be black, but was actually smart and ambitious.

Are you kidding me? You must be young because a few years ago Euro tards would constantly bash Americans for being racist. Now that you're cucked you're racist as fuck. We tried to warn you before it was too late but you didn't listen.

yea i have. it was too much drama. most of us arent scared of some chimpers.

How did I not notice
>(((leaf))) OP
>sounds retarded
>is baity
>(((1 post by this ID))) so far
Fuck your slide thread nigger

here in croatia we dont like you if you are a different nationality, let alone race, why would we bash anyone for being racist?

Of course. Niggers are, for the most part, manlets. I also never relax around blacks so I'm prepared at all times.

>but you didn't listen

We tried, but we couldn't understand you on account of your mouths being full of niggerdick.

I call the hobo near the market where I shop "nigger" by name all the time, he doesn't really give a shit.

Why are you always trying to rip off German tourists? Why do you hate us so?

never...unless, of course, the nigger in question was doing nigger-ass bull-shit and needed to be called a nigger such that he would snap out of his nigger stupor and behave like a civilized human being.

never to hurt feelings needlessly, no. i, unlike most niggers, have a fucking soul.

interestingly, most niggers, so long as they don't lose face in front of other niggers, will acknowledge the fact that their actions warrant the nigger epithet and don't put up too much of a fuss. now, you call a nigress a nigger...holy fuckin shit...i once called this bloated she-boon a nigger for whipping the dog-shit out of her niglet child in walmart for no goddam reason whatsoever. that was in alabama. she was steamin and sputterin up to a full-blown chimp-out. and so i had to let her know, in a very authoritative voice, that i am one of 'those' crackers...the kind that don't put up with no nigger-ass bull-shit.

felt bad, though. something in the pit of my gut told me she was going to beat that kid mercilessly as soon as she got him back home. she probably did. probably used a coat hanger, wooden spoon...God only knows

fuckin niggers.

implying that blacks are violent and have poor impulse control

raysis

>the intentional squint
He's such an enigma.

Oh God yes, I even beat up a nigger once.

I've said nigger in front of black people numerous times and they just paced around the room like chimps. Never said it to their face and they were well aware of the fact that it wasn't racially motivated. I just pulled a pewdiepie but the niggers have some kind of moral obligation to physically show discontent whenever they hear the word nigger in public. Pretty funny if you ask me.

Speaking of poor impulse control, why do the Irish make both for the best and the worst drinking buddies at Oktoberfest? Why do you regale us with hilarious stories one second and hit us over the head with a beer mug when we aren't looking the next? Why do you hate us so?

I do all the time. Mostly to solo blacks. They usually hook for a few minutes but can't do anything without their "crew".

Niggers are asocial retards.

Remember to report shitposting threads.

Nornigger needs a safe space.

if you see on the menu that the water cost 5 euros and you stay and order it, its not really our fault is it? demand and willingness to pay a certin price is what makes the prices so high. and its not hate, in fact we love you, who else can afford our prices

the irish turn into niggers at pint #9

So you're saying that blacks are so violent and have such poor impulse control that two syllables are enough to make them attack someone.

Wow. That doesn't make black people sound very nice.

This thread has all the telltale signs of being a shitposting slidethread, why would you defend it)

I said nigga stole my bike out loud once.

i bet that nigger reads...deep shit...philosophy and shit...prolly won some slam poetry competitions.

I just want all Europeans to get along. We need to stand with each other, times are rough and we have few friends.
>why would you defend it
Maybe I'm not an omega sissy snowflake faggot and shitposting doesn't trigger me into menstruating all over the place because I've discovered when I don't like a thread I can simply ignore it and move to the next like an adult.

>not wanting to be beaten retarded by packs of niggers and then thoroughly destroyed by "news" companies that will dig through every work write up, break up, and high school detention you've ever had to drag your name through the mud until your entire country is convinced you were Hitler's secret bastard son is weak
Thanks leaf, I can always count on you.

Don't project your own homosexuality onto me cuck bag. Don't hate on other white people just cause you're a fag.

Didn't have the chance.

There is literally nothing wrong with admiring beautiful uncut penis.

Cool... I'm from PA, have a CCW permit and agree with 100%

the real question is when are whites from any country going to start killing niggers and sand niggers on a daily basis?

some of us like to shitpost in slide threads at four am. and there was no magic happening thread tonight.

raredisappointedpepe.gif

Nogs are so fragile, if a word can cause an immediate chimp out, who are the weak ones?

Obama wiretapping has been confirmed, MSM 100% BTFO

WSJ is calling the Mueller shit a scam
>All Mr. Comey’s Wiretaps
archive.fo/S8qQG
> Did Obama Know about Comey’s Surveillance?
archive.is/0IlkP

The hill opinion piece reporting it as spying, look at this headline
>It looks like Obama did spy on Trump, just as he apparently did to me
archive.fo/5nKVB

New york post
>Wiretaps may prove Trump right — and that’s absolutely terrifying
archive.fo/OOBUz

Even Clapper wont deny it
>James Clapper: 'It's possible' that Trump's voice was picked up by Manafort wiretap
archive.fo/Opzxb

Susan Rice admitted to unmasking just last week remember
>Trump rips Susan Rice over unmasking, says it’s ‘just the tip of the iceberg'
archive.fo/eo8dg

Meanwhile Samantha Powers was unmasking people daily
archive.fo/FxKqx

The normies are finally catching up.

but the fact that we dont get along is what makes us europeans, constant state of readiness, desire to wage war, that is what made us great. and when faced by an oustider threat, then we, for a brief time, should get together, unity during peace will makes us weak

It's not about being triggered Ahmed, it's about being distracted from other threads, and sliding other threads off the board with the most inane retarded shit ever

Alright America, that makes some sense at least and I can accept it

This. Hate laws are harsher than normal sentences. Not to mention your social/work life would be destroyed.

dailycaller.com/2017/09/20/like-a-slave-three-muslim-women-at-least-one-of-them-bloodied-called-police-on-imran-awan/

>Multiple women in relationships with Imran Awan, the indicted former IT aide for Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, have recently called Virginia law enforcement and alleged being abused by him, police reports obtained under Virginia’s Freedom of Information Act show.

>Officers found one of the women bloodied and she told them she “just wanted to leave,” while the second said she felt like a “slave,” according to Fairfax County Police reports obtained by The Daily Caller News Foundation Investigative Group. A third woman claimed she was being kept “in captivity.”

>The third woman is Awan’s stepmother, Samina Gilani, who said in court documents that Awan invoked his authority as a congressional employee to intimidate immigrant women, in part by telling them he had the power to have people kidnapped.

>All but two of the nearly two dozen Democratic women Awan worked for in the House declined to comment on the police reports.

I have. He was having a chimp out and deserved to be called such. Nothing interesting happened, he just got more mad

Why would i do that?

Thats just rude.
Im a white man. I dont need to act like a nigger or some bydlo slav

10/16/2015 Sumaira Siddique calls police to Manitoba Drive; they observe “cut on stomach and arm”
11/16/2015 Telephone threats (Imran Awan/Sumaira Siddique)
12/07/2015 Arrest warrant served on unknown person at Lachine Lane apartment
12/27/2015 Salam Chaudry calls police to Manitoba Drive; they find dried blood on her
7/18/2016 Sumaira Siddique calls police to Lachine Lane and tells them Imran “treat her bad and keep her there like a slave”
11/18/2016 Imran stops paying rent on Sumaira’s apartment, leaving her to be evicted
1/05/2017 Samina Gilani calls the police on her stepchildren
2/2/2017 They are banned from the Congressional network after Capitol Police discover a secret server
8/22/2017 Wasserman Schultz expresses concern for Imran’s feelings, saying he is being “persecuted” and invoking his children

>i allow bad threads to distract me from important threads
>this is not my fault because I am forced at gun-point to participate in slide threads
>i am weak and powerless, like a leaf in the wind
>hear me roar
>and join me on tumblr

Great to see Bretbart reporting on Awan now.

>An investigative reporter at the Daily Caller, Luke Rosiak, revealed that a source only identified as a “senior official” gave details about how the existence of a additional “secret server” was discovered when then Rep. Becerra, who had just been appointed California’s Attorney General, asked to have his server “wiped clean:”

>Beccera's own deputy G. Liddy has just been charged with possession of graphic images of extreme very young children being sexually assaulted.

>These images were linked to computers possibly connected to the Awan security breach and may have been located on the server.

breitbart.com/california/2017/09/16/discovery-of-a-another-democrat-secret-server-puts-californias-ag-becerra-in-hot-seat/amp/

Deputy Libby arrest:
archive.fo/svOZJ

Whatever you say, faggot.

circa.com/story/2017/09/14/national-security/the-awan-breach-on-capital-hill-gets-murkier-and-leads-to-more-questions

>The House official told Circa that Awan was also allegedly uploading "terabits of information to dropbox so he was possibly able to access the information even after he was banned from the network." The official said there is a need for a full congressional investigation on the matter.

>"I think this may lead to information as to who really accessed the DNC server - everybody talks about Russia - but look at the access (Awan) had and potentially those emails could have been sold," the House official added.

Hmmm

>Although Awan and his IT staff had access to email and documents sent by the House members they would not have been able to access the classified information stored on a "completely different system" within the House Intelligence Committee, said another current House staffer.

>"Unless members were typing classified information into their emails it would be highly unlikely for these IT staffers to get a hold of the classified information," the House staffer said. "But if they did illegally transfer members emails and documents that it is a huge concern."

Really makes me think why DWS and other dems are trying to defend awan.

The only reason I don't call them niggers is because of the legal consequences.

I'm not fighting a battle I'll lose for sure. The law is on their side.

I do, however, piss the shit out of them as much as I can while still hiding my power level.

Oh yeah, if I want to scrap somebody I will push any button to get them to hit me. It's never worked, btw. Not by itself, anyways.

I'm not one of these nazi retards though. I just mean when somebody's done shit to me bad enough that I'd want to hurt them. I wouldn't just randomly call anybody any insult at all ever.

>get job to shitpost 4chimichanga
>make 20 slide threads
>laugh because some of them will be willfully bumped by retarded Ahmeds like this kraut
Thank you for making their job easier the exact same way you made it easier for immigrants to rape your country and your women, you fucking KEK. At least America had a good enough reason, but you're just a cuck

>1 post by this ID
Fuck off with your Trudeaucuck slide threads cunt

Actually yes. In highschool I did when I was in a pissy mood and a nigger nogged. I was in the lunch line and waiting to get to the front. The shitty ghetto school i went to let the asb play music during lunch so of course im being forcedto listen to shitty rap, which was slowly grinding on my nerves as it did every day. I had gotten a mediocre grade on a spanish test so i was even more annoyed. The random nig in front of me is short some money for all the food he wants and turns around and asks me, something to the effect "ay yo, lemme have $20 i'll pay you back." I laughed out loud at the absurdity of this nog asking a complete stranger for $20 bucks, and lying about paying them back. I could have told him i didnt have $20 but instead i just said "Fuck no."
His response? "Man, fuck you racist cracka." Annoyed that he called me a racist right after being racist, I retorted before thinking, "oh im a racist? Ok then, i wont give you free money but you could always get food stamps nigger." If i wasn't 6'4 looking down on his max 5'8 niglet self, that might have started a fight. Instead he mumbled some "fuck yous" and "racist cracka" some more.

>i'm really triggered now
>has anyone seen my jumbo box of tampons

Called sandniggers "crouille" or "bougnoule" many times. They chimp-out in arabic but never hit me.

Blacks are usually not as annoying as arabs so it never was warranted to insult them. My dad once did because of a silly parking issue. Nigger's black friend and me had to intervene to prevent a fight, then a couple of blacks witnessed the scene and acted all shocked. Was pretty fun.

I will put my knife into your stomach dirty monkey

Sometimes pointing the finger at people who arent really racist makes them into racists. The niglet that called me a racist was another step in my slow redpilling

Stop projecting cuck. Type sage in the options.

never. deporting sandniggers. shaming american niggers into a renewed sense of dignity.

hard as this is to believe, rap music promoting violence, indolence, vice, promiscuity and mindless hedonism does not inspire the brighter angles in our dark-skinned brethren. seems deincentivizing work and parental responsibility through gibs was a flawed plan, too. and the padding of grades and softened curriculum hasn't done much to aid their progress either.

so, in anticipation of the black ethnostate, we are going to mock the negro back into shape. get him as close as he was to decency back in the early 1960s...back before (((they))) seduced the negro with covetousness and spiteful rage against their neighbors and benefactors.

>waaaaah, waaaah

Always do so. But there are not that much niggers in my town. Just few dozens.

Fuck yes! Fapping right now on this webm! It's so good to watch blacks or arabs suffering.

Plenty of times, neger. I quite enjoyed my negerbollar too while listening to Neger Joe as well.

I've said both in the past and if trends continue the way they are going, more people will be calling any dumb ignorant stupid motherfucker from any race or ethnicity nigger again, to include white people. You're going to be hearing and seeing it in use a lot more often, sooner rather than later, so just you wait leaf. You're gonna get your fill of it and then some.

It's like how telling someone who uses more than one square of toilet paper is destroying the earth will do pic related to spite you.

BTW I have an uncle in US. Some bigger once stole his chopper. He btfo'ed him and no one gave a single fuck.

>Anyone here ever have the balls to call a black man a nigger to his face?

I did something worse. When I was in South Africa I called some of them kaffirs.

Chimpout was delicious.

Civilization will eat itself.

youtube.com/watch?v=X-TD2uBHKoQ

this

>be me 15yr old
>locked up in residential treatment center for "therapy"
>facility is in Utah and it is all white
>one day twin niglets show up
>as niglet as can be
>gang members, massive fucking lips and noses
>the whole thing
>I think its a good idea to show them that they aren't welcome