ITT: Characters who did LITERALLY nothing wrong

ITT: Characters who did LITERALLY nothing wrong

why do people care so much about this character? the chapters were boring, he does nothing the rest of the manga, and the episode wasn't that great, pacing was weird and played a bit too closely to the manga. Worst chapters of the whole part, next to tower boy

Griffth did nothing wrong

Because your opinion is objectively trash.

She just wanted her daughters to get new clothes.

Daily reminder that Fleet Admiral Paul von Oberstein did absolutely nothing wrong.

Name one thing he did wrong

Wasn't he responsible for the FPA political prisoner revolt? Even Reinhard admitted it backfired.

he forgot Shinjis birthday

a lot

and yelled at him too

Fuck off, I love the chef.
>Implying you wouldn't love to eat his godlike food.

I couldn't enjoy the episode cause I kept waiting for and knowing what would happen next. I think that's how the animated it too, with a sense of false anticipation to the viewers. They kept playing into what was going to happen, instead of what was happening.

And again, character is relevant for the rest of the series.

He was literally the only one in Reinhard's entire fleet that did nothing wrong. Besides maybe the silver haired bro that died for bitenfeld's sins

>wrong

This episode was incredible.

It was like I was watching an episode of Shokugeki mixed with Jojo

maybe he wouldve grown a pair if he just had someone to play some catch with

just sayin

shit parent

That's kind of the fun part though, I distinctly remember reading it because I was so sure he was a bad guy at first. Finding out he wasn't is kind of the point where you realize Part 4 isn't just gonna be monster of the week stand battles and has a more innocuous/SoL side of it.

He used his powers to make people feel better. Josuke could fix everyone at a hospital, he just chose not to. Therefore, Tonio is best boy.

>implying I wasn't eagerly awaiting this episode since this season was announced

Now I'm waiting for the lottery chapters to be animated

I want to protect that smile.

>the chapters were boring
>the episode wasn't that great

I never fell in love with a character more quickly than when I've seen this guy. He was fucking awesome.
And his powers can buff the shit out of their little party.

Please tell me he comes back.

Can't wait for alien episode.

literally nothing

> tried to put everyone into life sucking clothes because she hated humanity for some vague reason
> treated her family like shit
> shitty parenting
> got jelly
> sacrificed his comrades-in-arms for power
> raped Casca retarded
> pissed off Guts

That level of autism is dangerous user, you might wanna eat something good next time