I met a California Assemblywomen today

So today i met one of the people in the California assembly as part of my class. She wasn't that crazy, but goddamn she really helped spell out how crazy the others are.
She said that there are motions to get single payer healthcare across California going. The thing is, the cost of this would be from, at a minimum, 200 billion to 500 billion. For reference, California has a budget of about 170 billion. Yet this madness has already passes one of the two houses of the California assembly.
The budget is already strained, and yet they want this burden on it as well. As a califag, I just thought this would be a good chance to post details about the meeting.
So, ask me anything I guess?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realRickWiles
oecd.org/pisa/pisa-2015-results-in-focus.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

California Assemblywomen Sharon Quirk-Silva for those wondering which one.

what did she smell like

don't give a shit about cuckservatives

Honestly, she had a faint perfume smell, but I couldn't place it. Some kinda flower I think, but it was subtle and not overpowering.

>So, ask me anything I guess?

Post boipussy

>posting selfies on Sup Forums
You're really rolling the dice there, newfag. Good luck.

Thats not a question user.

The cost would be more. They dont know how many people live in California, and they alaways underestimate costs of everything

Like I said, those are the low estimates. They are being optimistic.

The only reason that was possible is due to geolocation metadata not being stripped from uploaded images back then.

What is your opinion on Rick Wiles?
twitter.com/realRickWiles

Don't know him. Still more sane than some of these assemblymen though.

Why would somebody dox this young man? He is simply trying to keep us politically informed.

Does she knows the Jews rule the world?

I saw a list of donations she recieved. Would you be surprised if i told you many of those donations were given by people with -stein or -berg at the end of their name?

The moonbean is not pleased by this.
You already know why.

Because this is Sup Forums, no one gives a fuck about you and your personal life, go be a faggot somewhere else

I think he was being ironic. But I can't tell what is and isn't irony anymore.

She looks better than most women half her age. Moar?

Sorry user. That's the only one I got of her.

She looks good in your pic.

In official pics she looks like a troglodite.

Bernie's plan is literally the most retarded thing in American politics. No system in the world is even a third as generous and he says he'll leave paying for it to a separate bill. The white paper he wrote on how it could be paid for would be completely devastating and if you took all of his suggestions it could only pay for half. Democrats are making a huge mistake encouraging this kind of nonsense to build up progressive credentials for their 2020 runs.

CA politics are fucked.
Your AG is an autisic fag who just shook down Gatorade because of a video game.

>She looks good in your pic.
OP looks like a fag though

Did she touch you
Did you call her 'mom'

How did you're eyebrows get so thick
Was it a monobrow originally?

Bernie is a mossad deep agent and one of the group of Mossad behind the 'Zodiac killer' killings, which is actually mutliple people from the Israeli intelligence agency mossad. Single payer is the the sledgehammer to the knees the Jews need to bring america down for good.

I deny none of this.

Single payer is crap. Basically we'll be paying for all the fast fucks who can't take care of themselves.

I go to the gym every day. Eat healthy. It's work, but it's worth it.

CA why not write a law requiring everyone to workout everyday. It will be the communist utopia you dream of.

Mommy touch checked.

she only acts non-crazy because Orange County has some of the most conservative people in the State.

The proposal failed, since it was more than the entire state budget (and we already have a pretty big debt). But the state congresspeople have gotten death threats over this.

If they can't even pass it in California, the notion of passing it nationwide is pretty much DOA

Hey tim wacha doing?

>200 billion to 500 billion
This is because insurance are sucking your money.
It should cost maximu 150 bilion for Califonia, but you could go down 100 if you hadn't someone who want to drain public money.

>hyphenated last name
Fucking RUN!

When do you people finally sink into the sea?

Some more about California politics

The state is in desperate need of new water infrastructure. 90% of the rainfall happens in Northern California, and 90% of the population lives in Southern California. However, Jerry Brown decided to spend the infrastructure budget on a high speed rail system.

The high speed rail project has turned into a complete boondoggle. Massively over budget, years behind schedule. It's probably never even going to be finished. It's laden with corruption, for example, it stops in the middle of nowhere, which just happens to be the district of one of the town councilmen whose vote was critical to passing the project.

Mmm yeah that makes scents.

I am on Romneycare public option right now.
Why the fuck do Dems not propose that in California and nationally? Dems in congress should propose Romneycare public option not fucking single payer.

Sleeping in bed.

Looks like she lost some weight since most of the photos online. Good for her.

That's still more than 50% of the current budget.

I think you mean shitposting in bed.
I am too. Got up to pee. Went to Sup Forums. That was a mistake.

>today 9/22
filename 9/21
you are so fucking lazy, you couldnt even rotate the pic.
kys

It'll be fine.
Just keep saying "free healthcare".
What could go wrong?

Makes sense the True Detective season 2 would be placed in such a shit town.

lol, I took the pic at 10pm. I didn't know the pic would be rotated either. But yeah, I am pretty fucking lazy.

You should consider twice if you want believe a woman
especially if she didn't fuck with you

No actually. Never had a monobrow, just really fucking thick for some reason.

Nothing. Just look at the thriving condition of Europe. Everything will turn out just fine. Just have to spend more money first.

So wait, lemme get this striaght, the commiefornia fags want to wreck their budget to get single-payer, and not only that, they also want the whole fucking nation to follow them?

We ain't want no dang Single-Payer Eli. This is Murica'. Down with the welfare state!

See? Not so bad once you say it out loud. Won't you join us?

It'll never happen. They'd have to pry this signature from my cold dead hands. For' I lets them get that damn Commi-care!

Eli? What happened to ya?

You know what's also funny?
Check the PISA scores
oecd.org/pisa/pisa-2015-results-in-focus.pdf
US spends about $25k on a student while we do about 10,5k

Just let it deficit. Who gives a shit Go deeper into the debt whole. The benefits will outweigh the risks.

Gotta make sure we get all the expenses of that, sweet, sweet market.
*sniffs*

Actually, my bad, it's 27,5k :^)

Is Nestle/The Water Wars on anybody's minds? Or is it something they know but dare not speak about?

They think about it, but the situation is pretty firmly locked down. If so cal needs water, then there isn't much the north can really do to stop it.

I think Nestle taking over the water market is a great think don't you, Abe?

Where are the monopoly busters when you need them?

Colorado can stop CA. All CA water comes from the Colorado River.

CO should divert the water and return CA to the desert that it is.

>implying you wouldn't want quicksilver to be your last name

No, you see the plan is to force Californians to flee the state and colonize red states.

Its all so clear now...

The money for single payer comes from the insurance premiums being paid to private insurance and everyone would actually save a ton of money. That's the right way to do it, joos will turn it into insurance company welfare program tho so you're fucked as long as they are around.

Did you stick it in her pooper?