Yessss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zmjqyaITVSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=t4v9XIi674I
youtube.com/watch?v=R6-yUKqOS4M
youtube.com/watch?v=C0C5isRzXDU
youtube.com/watch?v=Zw6YxwOcg_A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm one of the few people who actually really still likes DB and this shit here got me wet as fuck.

The only thing that I would change about the show apart from the art is to make the fights last longer. Everyone is beaten in two episodes.

Future trunks is a weakling compared to everyone else now so he isn't going to be the bad ads like before which sucks.

Lol yeah. They need to turn up tje action.

Like this ep 46. When goku and copy vegita collided punches n kicks, why tf wasn't the planet and everything around them turning to rubble? No craters, no knocking into mountains, powering up does nothing to the environment. We are supposed to be on some next level griddy shit. Surpass z dammit.

Action (good powerful action) heavy impact. Escalate do some crazy shit.

How do you let opm show you out with a baldhead ass human? Has toei forgot how to do action?

everything from the newer arc seems so well done so far, animation, plot, enemy score. I have seen this teaser so much.
youtube.com/watch?v=zmjqyaITVSQ

Fuck off you retarded newfag.

>blue hair

Yeesh, it's like everyone got the ssjgodssj power up from a sale at their local thrift store.

Super Cyan

Why is this guy always crying when he is introduced

He's just in touch with his HUMAN feelings.

Finally, people posting pictures. The other thread didn't.

Hair is not standing up

Arc will be useless unless Future Trunks befriends Kid Trunks and dies in front of him, turning the kid into himself.

Literally Kyle Reese

Dude, no. He's John. He even has the same hair style in History of Trunks. 16 is the T-800 and Cell is the T-1000

but john doesn't go back in time
also Mai is sarah connor
Trunks will impregnate Loli Mai in the past to save the world

they should've kept Mai with blue eyes like in the original DB.

(she still looks good though)

Why are goku and piccolo playing with watermelons?

Hmmmmmm... Alright.

Well we do know Trunks' time is based off The Terminator. I'd say Trunks is John and Kyle put together, Bulma is Sarah Connor without the sex with Kyle, 16 is the T-800, and Cell is still the T-1000. Kinda. Of course it's not going to totally match up. That'd be plagiarism

mai is cute, that's the only thing that matters

True. I'm hyped.

Is this the future trunks in cell or not?

It is.

So how would you feel if the arc ended with Kai of Time bringing trunks to her to guilt tripping him into joining time patrol when he thought everything was over

The thumbnail from far away looks like pan stripping. l-lewd

Bulma should learn from her future self

>actually gets with that sweet piece of ass

This is totally unfair, but shit does it do things to my fan boner

man this is some /ss/ right here

fucking saiyans and their taste man

Could Bulma stop being pure sex for a second?

>implying Black isn't going to kill her

Cuz they black as fuck lol

Future Trunks literally cannot take a break

So do we have any info about what this arc is actually going to be about?

And why does Trunks have blue hair?

Well before super he was literally had to deal with time bullshit daily assuming that isn't whats going to happen to him now, I guess Toriyama just likes giving him shit

>implying Black isn't going to BLACKED her
fix'd it for ya

Fuck off already.

they did a Good job at changing the preview music,,then vegeta sucking a pacifier came up

good god

New Kageyama song for this arc when?

youtube.com/watch?v=t4v9XIi674I

fucking this man, it looks like this arc will have action tho.

The life of being Toriyama's Kyle Reese

After 46 episodes of waiting for something actually interesting to happen, it appears that the wait is finally over.
I'm not really a fan of future trunks but I got hype.however the blue hair bothers me.

>So do we have any info about what this arc is actually going to be about?

Just speculation so far. It's possible that Demigra's spirit or some evil Kai spirit will possess Goku simply based in the earrings. The former would make since because it could be toei trying to tie into the video games.

>blue hair Trunks

I mean, with SSB, keeping his hair purple seemed like the good idea.

So bulma had puple hair but they gave her turquoise hair in the anime. And trunks had lavenderish hair but they now give him turquoise hair.

Honestly, Super should totally tie into DBO's backstory, its a good way for him to scavenge all his time wasted by fucking koreans

So Goku turns evil in the future?

Stfu softfag. Probably a brony..... If you dont like action dragonball doesn't need soft fans like you. Go back to duel masters or some shit.

Go to mc Donalds and order you a mc bitch. You are what you eat punk ass bitch.

You have to remember that this universe saiyans are inherently evil at birth.
Goku avoided that when he was a child by being dropped off a cliff and hitting his head.

No it won't. This FT has young Mai as his girlfriend. Mai in the Cell timeline would either be an old hag or dead. This is a new timeline altogether.

It really should NOT. Goku and vegita dying of a measely supernouva would just be a shitstorm of lack of durability especially with god modes.

Also dbo was a miss...... Xenoverse is dbo second attempt and making its way into super in its own way.....

This episode was boring as shit.

Goku is taking things easy, as selfish as ever.
Using Kaioken would have instantly ended the little drama.

Mai has a glow in the dark tenga cup (limited edition)

We can clearly see that it's not Goku.

So why didn't he turn evil when Krillin lobbed that boulder at his head?

It never said they died in that situation, it came from their fight.

>DBO was a mess
>Xenoverse is better

XV is literally early DBO, you should know better considering that DIMPS is putting in more and more DBO content in their vidya

Lol its toriyamas fault for not telling toei to switch it up. He has some sayso in how the fights go. He should really get on them about how they handle the fights.

Who the fuck holds a shotgun like that?

PAN A CUTE!
ACUTE!

It was all meh to me... To each his own.

Although i wish gohan would of used that knowledge to get more powerful (the one he published in dbo).

People who have actually fired Pistol grip shotguns

youtube.com/watch?v=R6-yUKqOS4M

I figured. Just not use to seeing people hold shotguns like that.
Looks awkward for some reason.

It's mostly because Pistol grip is considered to be shit and a stock is better to absorb the recoil rather then relying on arm strength to prevent it from slamming into your face.

point is though, there are a LOT of cool things they use and make hints at to better the cast.

it also gets points because its like the only thing he wrote about Launch plot-wise in fucking forever

the whole point of Whis's training and god ki is learning how to power up without wasting a shit ton of energy destroying the environment so you can use that energy to make your body stronger

that's why you don't see as much destuction like in z

>brony
mlp is better than your favorite show

im hype af right now, especially sibce it was mentioned by toriyama that beerus and whis WILL be involved with this new arc

i don't mind the color change in his and bulmas hair though

future bulma is the better ara ara too imo

goku is dead in that timeline

so it could be turles

they probably didn't watch the first arc because "muh quality"

goku explained in red god form that he learned how to match beerus punch physically so they don't destroy their universe

Woooooooow

Vegeta is such a bigot toward metalmen

Blue hair? Dropped.

how strong could trunks possibly be right now

CENSOR THIS

I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE THIS MADE IT THROUGH, FUCKING METALMAN RACISM

where does he rank on here

worst case scenario

he is just as strong as he was at the end of the cell saga

best case scenario he reached ssj3 like in heroes
youtube.com/watch?v=C0C5isRzXDU

but that still not enough to defeat wathever black goku is

i think it would be easier to just call him gokuro

Is this role or power?

Because hes a demon realm guy.

Looks more like Role to me

that shit is completely wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=Zw6YxwOcg_A

both possibly though whis and vados are probably in the same league as zeno's bodyguards

It doesn't make any sense. Even with a "new timeline" bullshit. There's no reason Mai could be this young or even alive. Future Trunks doesn't deserve such a stupid and useless character as a love interest.

I'm fucking MAD

So yeah, he isn't up there at all, unless Makaioshin are considered equals even on hierarchy like they are in technical terms, and thats only if hes even confirmed to be one.

But if we're talking power, hes below Kaio(or at least Kai of Time) pre-demon god

Above them as a demon god and on actual god levels but still weaker than Beerus in final form

then tell us why

Goku died in his future.

If his hair is already blue, then what will happen when he turns SSblue?

maybe goku came back through the otherworld being possesed by demigra? heroes that die get to keep their bodies in otherworld

It will turn purple

his hair fucking vanish

Why the fuck is his hair blue?

Dragonball Super fucking sucks

Well if its Demigra all he has to do is take Goku from the past and do it while buffing him with magic

To stop the rumors that Bulma had sex with Broly and cucked Vegeta. It makes sense for Trunks to either have black or blue hair.

She's literally the same age as Trunks in this timeline. The FT of Super is a timeline that originated from Goku staying alive instead of dying to the virus.

I thought it has been confirmed that this is HOT Trunks, not unseen timeline Trunks.

ok but why the hell would she this young ? because there was a romance between her and Trunks in battle of gods ? this is stupid

Vegeta X Mai Netorare when?

Words cannot express how hyped I am for this. I just don't understand how anybody could even attempt to argue that GT is anywhere near as good as Super.