i.imgur.com/bSMzAia.jpg)
imgur.com/a/PEMAu)
imgur.com/iPd88s2
imgur.com/a/7FO03
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1995572
i.imgur.com/D7S2DT9.jpg
imgur.com/a/VFKYy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If possible, I would like to request my beloved Mizunashi Akari, please.
To be more precise, I would like to request her fighting against a heatwave by either fanning herself with a paper fan or an electric fan or eating an ice cream, please!
Bonus point if you make her sweating too~

Please and thank you very much if you pick up my request!

(Just in case, here's a bigger version of the reference i.imgur.com/waHWdh3.jpg )

Good morning, requesting please Orihime wearing Ryuko Matoi’s clothing imgur.com/a/X5nQ5 Anything else cute of her is good too, thank you.

Requesting Nepgear
►Sleeping like this gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3110654 , and saying "Onii-chan.." in her sleep
imgur.com/8xBgJT3 Making this expression
►Dressed like Hoshino Fumina or Rinko Iori imgur.com/a/5uXEn
►Nepgear wearing work-out/running clothes or Fuminas outfit(look above), looking sweaty and exhausted after exercise.
►Dressed like Ahri imgur.com/a/sB5xK
►Wearing this/similar swimsuit imgur.com/X6VCUhw and eating ice cream
►Mecha musume/HDD set/Armour inspired by any of these pastebin.com/ZmD8EWEb
►Wearing headphones and listening to music
►Any cute PoV like any of these imgur.com/a/qGnby with her
►Or anything cute in general(nothing lewd)

Requesting Rias cosplaying as either Dark Jeanne d’Arc, Cerberus, Jeanne d’Arc, Anna, or Amira from Granblue Fantasy, please. Or If you have any other characters from the series you’d prefer to draw her cosplaying as as feel free to ask.
References: imgur.com/a/SHm50

Since Odin Sphere Leifthrasir is coming out next week on Tuesday, Rias dressed as either Velvet or Oswald would be really neat as well.
Velvet: imgur.com/a/FksFZ
Oswald: imgur.com/a/v2tWG

Or Rias wearing the MgRonald's uniform from Hataraku Maou-sama! series, looking agitated and annoyed that the fast food industry is not real work for a Devil. Could be working behind a register or something similar to that. Or just wearing the uniform if you're not interested in any of that scenic stuff.
Uniform reference: i.imgur.com/PsaTr0V.png

Alternatively, since anniversary is this month, June 25th, anything related to that would be incredibly welcome and appreciated. PoV stuff, her looking at a wedding ring, receiving a bouquet of roses, anything sweet or nice like that would be great.

Anything else is fine but please keep it tasteful. Thank you very much and have a nice day

Requesting art for Lavinia in her general outfit please.

Preferably something sexy or in a maid outfit.

Requesting my husbando, Archer
Him wishing me a happy birthday would be immensely appreciated

further references: imgur.com/a/ESE72

Thank you and have a nice weekend

Requesting Kiririn dressed super fashionable and rich-looking, preferably looking smug while shopping, or just modeling the clothing.
Reference for the type of clothes I mean (3d warning): imgur.com/a/aw5kH

Alternatively, I'd like to do a joint request with Kuroneko, → with them singing this song together at a karaoke place. arutearu.wordpress.com/2012/01/13/oreimo-image-song-wonderful-girl/

As always, anything else is greatly appreciated, just nothing lewd, please. Have a nice weekend!

Requesting a drunk Haruhi showing a bit more of her dere side, or dressed as Kurisu please.

Requesting Kukaku Shiba dressed as Naoto Shirogane.
Or anything is fine as long as she's smiling
Have a nice weekend!

Requesting anything cute of Honoka.

For specifics, requesting homeless Honoka playing videogames on a laptop.

Have a great weekend.

Kindly requesting Colette being super cute similarly to these images: imgur.com/a/u8jrQ
Alternatively, pov lap-pillow

Hello WWD, humbly requesting my husbando Slaine Troyard.

It would be really cool to see him doing the Gunbuster pose/Gainax stance imgur.com/a/s3eea while wearing his count uniform.
Alternatively, if you feel like experimenting, him drawn in Hajime Ueda's style: imgur.com/a/W2fiq
Another idea would be him in a baseball uniform, because Shimura-sensei is working on this anime: imgur.com/a/vo6Ds

You don't have to stick to these ideas, I'd love any picture of him smiling! Hope you have a great weekend.

Requesting Maka. If you'd something specific, her wearing a wet T-shirt and denim shorts soaked from a water balloon/gun fight, maybe getting ready to attack back would be splendid.

Although please feel free to draw anything cute/cool of her that comes to mind. Much appreciated!

Requesting my Queen Akeno Himejima please either
-As Dizzy with both wings being her fallen angel wings.
imgur.com/a/zAifp
-Sleeping on a queen sized bed with a cute smile.
-In Casual Clothing
-As a Cheerleader
Or anything else would be fine
Anything Kisekai related would also be good: imgur.com/vWUYgq0

Posting for Kanonanon:

Requesting my Kanon lounging on a beanbag couch while watching the TV or playing vidya.

Alternatively, her wearing a dress shirt and a skirt along with a labcoat.

Anything else are fine and also greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance and I hope you have a great weekend.

Requesting Sakuya iceskating while holding my hands. POV, faceless or Self-insert are all fine.
Self-insert reference: imgur.com/cOj1ruO

Anything cute or cool is fine. A bit of cute lewd is ok within reason.

Hope everyone has a great weekend. Thanks if you consider.

Requesting Birdy and my SI interacting like so,(SI carrying Birdy, or other way around)
imgur.com/OmmieME

Birdy Ref. imgur.com/a/cmY90#0
Updated SI Ref. imgur.com/a/OYu35

Or Birdy and a waifu/s in a braid train.
imgur.com/fqIaM6C
List of waifu would like to see with( no particular order/preference)
imgur.com/u4VQUcy

Or in a similar bikini imgur.com/pgCFVSL
Thank you.

Requesting my husbando, Rui:
-Wearing a mecha musume interpretation of his G-Suit: imgur.com/a/bJTsc
-Wearing one of the Deorart collab outfits for his series: imgur.com/a/nJU4b
Anything else is also appreciated. Thank you for considering.

Requesting Tsubasa eating and enjoying a strawberry parfait.

S1, G, and Zesshoushinai references :imgur.com/T4hfCAD
imgur.com/DHw1gIC
A somewhat helpful guide to drawing Tsubasa :imgur.com/QYVymbF

I'd like to request Kobeni taking a picture of herself with anons phone while wearing either the outfit or bikini referenced below and being posed similar to that of the reference below either blowing a kiss to the viewer or making a V sign with her hand.
>Outfit Reference: i.imgur.com/AZnptnr.jpg
>Bikini Reference: i.imgur.com/QvrwSDk.jpg
>Pose Reference: i.imgur.com/sJgyk4i.jpg

Or, her wearing booty shorts, white thigh highs, and her gym jersey like in her main reference, with the zipper slightly undone showing the outline of her bra and some cleavage.

Or, I'd like to see her wearing the Anglerfish dance outfit from Girls und Panzer and being incredibly flustered about having to wear such an embarrassing outfit. Or actually having a lot of fun wearing and dancing wearing the outfit on.
>Anglerfish Costume: i.imgur.com/XO4HaJb.jpg
>Anglerfish Dance Poses: i.imgur.com/6b3B9K7.jpg

Hello again everyone!

I'd like to request Madotsuki doing the usual YES pillow pose but while sitting in the edge of the bed waiting for user to show up, she's fallen asleep and she's sprawled out on the bed with the pillow resting on her chest.

Alternatively: Madotsuki sitting in a little inflatable kiddie-pool on her balcony with water-wings and a one-piece school swimsuit or anything else cute and summer-themed would be great!

i.imgur.com/R1UluGU.png Balcony

Alternatively x2: Vincent requester and I have been wanting to see an outfit swap, Vincent wearing Madotsuki's sweater, skirt, socks etc. and Madotsuki wearing Vincent's spotted boxers and carrying his pillow (and covering herself up with it, hopefully!)

i.imgur.com/4lYVq6Y.png Duo-Ref link

Hi wwd! I would like to request Deedlit doing some gardening in a set of overalls.
Alternatively:
-Blushing intensely as she reads a book for 'ideas'
-or in one of the outfits on the left.
References: imgur.com/a/a1oN3
Anything cute or comfy is much appreciated!

Requesting Rin dressed as Pleinair. Still have to double check to make sure I spell that right.

Requesting Pyrrha Alexandra in a SKIN TIGHT BODY SUIT like horizon or a ribbed leotard patterned in a way to have similar colors to either of her color schemes please~

Requesting my beloved Touko, please.

I'd love to see her wearing a black business suit. A pair of sunglasses would also be a great addition.
Another idea I have in mind is her looking sleepy while reading a book. Or maybe her making a miniature building or something using Lego parts.

Though I'm fine with just about anything cute of her and I appreciate them all the same. Thank you for considering my request and have a nice weekend.

Requesting my wonderful husbando Kousaka Kyousuke dressed as Hau from Pokemon Sun/Moon. Specifically with the hairstyle (bangs bulled back into a small pony tail)
Image reference: imgur.com/a/IuPnK
Video reference: youtube.com/watch?v=_W28Clwwj7M

Alternatively, as either Kamen Rider Kabuto or TheBee with his helmet off held to his side like in the last picture: imgur.com/a/jrHox

Anything else is welcomed as long as its cute and not lewd. Thank you in advance and have a nice weekend.

Thank you, I think I have a new wallpaper

Requesting Ran wearing a sweater and jeans

ref: i.imgur.com/EdCjz3U.png

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune being princess carried to bed by user as she sleeps or wearing nothing but an oversized hoodie. Anything else is give, too.

Requesting POV of Rika princess carried or leaning in for a kiss.
Or hotblooded posing.
Or in a catgirl outfit.
Would love anything cute as well.

Requesting Cave,
>Dressed as Red Riding Hood
>dancing in any style (optional wearing matching clothing)
>Cosplaying as anyone from DoDonPachi SaiDaiOuJou a.pomf.cat/pqbmjs.jpg or DeathSmiles a.pomf.cat/dcqwet.jpg
>Dressed like Inori i.imgur.com/cyKriIS.jpg

As an alternative, her donning armor much like that of any fighter from a Cave shoot 'em up game (examples: DoDonPachi, Ketsui)

I am requesting Yuri, in a tank top and shorts, enjoying a slice of melon in the summer heat, or other summer stuff.
Or anything tasteful is good.

Hello everyone have a good sunday

Anything cute is fine.

But if you are looking for something more specific:
I would like to see her with a pouty expression.
Maybe something similar to this:
imgur.com/oTTlJXn

Thanks in advance.

And remember Anyone can draw!

Requesting him wearing a suit while holding an umbrella like in this picture:
a.pomf.cat/yxltqv.jpg
Or requesting him feeding ducks at a pond.
Anything else that's cool or cute is fine.

Requesting Nozomi, please. Since it's summer, how about her wearing a white sundress at the beach?

Sundress reference: i.imgur.com/n8ylu5A.jpg

Anything else with her is fine too. Thanks in advance.

Requesting my dear husbando Kakyoin Noriaki. To celebrate his seiyuu's birthday (June 4), I'd like to see a parody of one of his "Identity" album's covers. You can keep the clothes or draw the usual gakuran and it would be fantastic if the strings were drawn like Hierophant's tentacles. i.imgur.com/WTV0tBz.png But if you're up to draw SI interactions, maybe user standing on a chair to look taller or other ideas from the ref i.imgur.com/Faw3sGy.png Thank you so much if you consider drawing him, good luck and have a nice Sunday.

Reposting for Ayanobro
Hi wwd! Requesting my beloved Ayano sleeping with a book placed on her lap or just enjoying a nice and warm cup of coffee. Anything cute/comfy is welcome and widely appreciated! Thanks in advance for considering it and have a great weekend, everyone.

*to add to my current cycling pool of images, mind you

I'd like to make a request for Makise Kurisu. In light of recent landmark findings discrediting Meltzoff, I would like to see her cheering or with a triumphant expression, while holding the latest print of a scientific journal or jumping up from her chair in front of a computer. Possibly furiously typing out congratulatory comments/scientific shitposts on the keyboard afterwards.

If you're looking for other ideas:

- Hugging user in a pose similar to: imgur.com/Jj7JqKU with a wistful or bittersweet expression on her face.

- Her attempting to carry a heavy bag of groceries or reading material up a flight of stairs while looking down at the viewer asking them what they're looking at.

If you would like to draw something else, feel free. Chibi, cute, lewd, anything goes though I'd prefer lewd to be in character if possible. Something sad is fine too.

Requesting Misao wearing a snow jacket drinking hot cocoa.
Or wearing a wedding dress.
Or wearing cute puppy pajamas.

Anything else is appreciated, nothing too lewd but cute lewd is fine.

Thanks if you consider and have a nice weekend.

Requesting Hakodate Omiko trying to cool down from the coming Summer heat.
Anything else is also fine

Requesting Crona reacting cutely to a butterfly landing on his nose and/or his finger.

Alternately, requesting Crona cuddling on a couch with my SI, optionally while sharing a pair of earphones/earbuds.
SI reference: i.imgur.com/GVbpUyY.png

Anything else would be appreciated, but nothing lewd please. Thanks, enjoy your weekend.

Rozalin wearing Claire Harvey's Hundred battle dress from Hundred (which can be altered to her dress' design) please.

Hello drawfriends, I'd like to request my lovely husbando Izaya.

I'd love anything, but if you want I'd like to see him in a gym, perhaps wearing the clothes he has on his daki (see reference). Doesn't really matter what he's doing in the gym (working out, encouraging me to work out, telling me to give up, whatever). Also, the gym in the reference photo is actually my gym, but I know that's really hard to draw so feel free to ignore. References: imgur.com/a/uZiXU

I know the art style changed for the second season, but I'm not picky, choose whichever you like.

Thanks!

I thank you in advance for offering, I hope it will prove as good practice for you.
And thank you as well.
You wouldn't mind if I asked for colors on the previous drawing you did for me?

Good evening. Since it's my birthday next Tuesday, requesting my beautiful Ai Nanasaki pole dancing for me wearing only her school swimsuit and/or a happy birthday sash:

Some pole dancing refs:
u.pomf.is/ppqfkl.jpg
u.pomf.is/umtegq.jpg
u.pomf.is/jdhwyp.jpg
u.pomf.is/fphtef.webm
Just please make it tasteful. If you feel like adding a background, since she'd be dancing for me only, I guess a bedroom or living room would work.

Anything is appreciated though, including cutelewd, thank you.

Good luck everyone! I hope your waifus get drawn.

June 1st is Children's Day in my country, requesting cute loli Inori eating candy, reading a picture book, or playing with dolls.

Alternatively, wearing a cute babydoll i.imgur.com/UwteLnz.jpg

Anything else is fine too. Thank you.

I'd like to request something cute or comfy of Yukiho please.
If you want something specific, how about holding the "Yes" pillow bashfully while in her pajamas. Maybe standing in front of a doorway or siting up in bed?

I'd like to request my darling Tamaki please! As always anything else cute and not too lewd is greatly appreciated as well; some ideas are listed below:

-dressed like Nekohime-san from Netoge Yome imgur.com/keYlE9d

-being tickled by user similar to this picture danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1365353?tags=tickling midriff

-sleeping, or having just woken up but still sleepy like this danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2355609?tags=sleepy

Thanks for reading, and enjoy the weekend!
Ps: if she's drawn with her hands visible, please incluse a simple wedding band on her left hand. Thanks!

Requesting my dear Ion. Sitting on top of a school desk, with him either reading or smiling would be great, he could be wearing a gakuran or just a regular shirt and pants. Anything else is fine as well, thank you!

Requesting anything of Misato Tachibana please, cutelewd is fine. For a more specific request I would like to see her:

-wearing a summer outfit
-in workout clothes, before or after working out
-dressed like Dante from Devil May Cry while holding his guns Ebony and Ivory
-performing a magic trick for user
-cooling down from the hot weather

Of course anything else is good as well.

I dunno if it's up to your standards user, but

Also, I'm bored. I'll take some requests if anyone wants, but I'm out of practice. Also, I don't have a scanner. Also also, requesting for myself also since I'm ass at drawing.

Humbly requesting my waifu Rukia in an outfit similar to:
s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/bb/0f/ca/bb0fca58c5eb835a789129fa82c9f162.jpg
s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/89/20/86/89208684cfbcd9721805854172eb630f.jpg
s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/3c/6a/7c/3c6a7ca0933f18198b639a72ea6cd8b5.jpg

I really love the combination of short shorts, thigh highs, and chucks. They're an amazing combo.

Hullo WWD

I'd like to request my Noir, possibly being held high in the air by user/my SI

Alternatively, I watched the GuP movie during the week, so seeing her in the Continuation High uniform would be great
Dorky hat optional
imgur.com/a/qmaxI

Almost anything else is fine too, enjoy your weekend

Requesting Kyou Fujibayashi wearing a space patrol uniform. a.pomf.cat/kovena.png

Requesting Mio only in a camisole and panties on a hot day or her in a bikini on the beach.

Hi dess.

I'd like to request my husbando, Mariya shidou:
-Kicking user on the floor yelling at him to wake up
But as usual most anything would be wonderful

Requesting art of Merry Nightmare--anything is fine, as long as it's cute. Even cute lewd is fine.

Have a good night everyone.

>tfw I've gotten a delivery and I'm still lurking here

I dunno what's wrong with me

Hello!

Requesting my dear waifu Nano dressed as Roll from Mega Man (ref: imgur.com/a/KVHw8 either classic Roll is fine) with a skirt size, or a shorter skirt for a cutelewd drawing.

Or alternatively, inside a drifting car (think Initial D, etc.) with user. Feel free to choose who's driving. Here's my SI ref if you feel like using it. imgur.com/OHaQYHt

Anything cute is completely appreciated!
Thanks, and have a lovely weekend!

I lurk without even requesting most of the time. Get on my level nerd.

Requesting Oora, anything is fine, maybe having her be in Sekibanki's clothes from Touhou 14

i personally stay to see if collages i sign up for get wips/deliveries, if i get a late second delivery, or if someone tries to impersonate me so i can be here to shit on them

Sorry I didn't catch the delivery before making my new post here.
Yeah I think this looks great! You have some very clean lines and I like the style you drew her in, if you've ever seen or played Okage: Shadow King it really reminds me of that style. I really like it, great job and thank you for drawing her!

Rukia is a qt

Good evening, Sup Forums!

Requesting my waifu wearing a Team Rocket uniform. Maybe sitting on a railing, running with a Weavile or Crobat, or twirling a keyring of lockpicks and glasscutters on her finger. Any other context is fine too, as long as she looks maybe a bit more playful than sinister.
Ref: imgur.com/a/Cm8t9

Alternately, in an outfit swap with Weiss (hairstyle optional), wearing Neptune's hoodie or an HDD outfit like Purple Heart's (or a design unique for Hina), or in her pajamas with BB either playing games or sleeping next to each other.

For something on the lewd side, Hinagiku leaning back while sitting on the edge of a bed, wearing tight jeans and t-shirt/tank top/bra/handbra, with the pants in the process of being pulled off her legs by user offscreen. Any sort of happy/loving/excited/seductive expression is fine by me!

Lastly for the thread, because I finally got around to buying a new one I'd like to see her riding a mountain bike. Wearing a tank top + hot pants combo (maybe with a small sweat towel hanging around her neck) or other appropriate summer biking gear would be great!

Please and thank you as always!

Hello to everyone on WWHD! If anyone has time, can somebody draw Cosmos from Fairy Tail?

Can be:

-With casual clothes
-Her with my SI (You know the one) and my SI daughter Platen (i.imgur.com/DiruLU7.png) in a picnic.
-In Jolyne Kujo's clothes
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2336842?tags=kuujou_jolyne
-Naked apron if you could do it.

And thank you for your time.

Requesting Rukia! Thank you

Requesting Akame working out preferably wearing spats.

Hello, WWD!
I hope your week has been wonderful.
This week I'd like to request my waifu, Yukino, sitting cross-legged while reading or writing in her diary (ref: i.imgur.com/bSMzAia.jpg) and wearing her glasses (ref: imgur.com/a/PEMAu)
Of course anything is fine and greatly appreciated.
Have a good weekend and good luck to you all!

I'd like to request my sweetheart Alice tanned a light brown and wearing a cute summer's dress, preferably white. If she's holding anything, maybe a blue or strawberry popsicle? I'd love to see her enjoying summertime.

A second option would a drawing of myself and Alice.
SI reference: imgur.com/iPd88s2

Anything else is appreciated as always! Thank you for your consideration and take it easy this weekend.

Requesting Weiss.
-in either the Alola trainer girl's (reminder that the "chicken hat" is more like a flower) or Lillie's outfit from Pokemon
-as a Catmancer, Fencer, or Guardian class from Bravely Second. Here's some refs: imgur.com/a/7FO03
-anything of her in Akihiko Yoshida's (Bravely Default, Final Fantasy) style
-practicing her summoning
-tasteful lewds in an arctic setting
-anything of her in her snowpea outfit (the one in the smaller turnaround ref)
-in an alternate hairstyle
-singing (karaoke or anything else)
-as a NetNavi from Megaman

Anything else is appreciated too, thanks.

And if you are up to the task of 2 characters, I would like to see an outfit swap with Hinagiku (hairstyle swap optional)

To the artist who drew this, I just want to say thank you so much for this adorable drawing. I'm sorry I'm so so late in thanking you, but I absolutely adore this picture. Thank you so much for drawing my angel

Cute wifu.

Requesting RJ please!

Saturday night already, time to draw boiii
hope everybody's weekend has been good so far!

I'd like to request my husbando Vector, anything would be greatly appreciated but if you want any ideas I've got a few:
-wrapped up in a blanket
-taking a nap
-looking flustered as he receives headpats
-wearing his jacket over his shoulders as a cape; impractical but very comfortable
-chilling with some butterflies on his head

Oh hey there you are, hopefully you see this. Here's the delivery from last week that I finished. Sorry about the lack of color.

user on /m/ said he wanted it thicker in this regard.

Requesting Metallica, forgot to delete that old reference.

robutt dressed as a robutt

I would like to request a drawing of Mai Natsume. Anything would be appreciated, though I would like to see her lifting and examining her breasts with an embarrassed expression, similar to this:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1995572

Another idea is Mai wearing a partly open bathrobe that shows cleavage like this:
i.imgur.com/D7S2DT9.jpg

Good evening everyone,
Requesting my beloved Ivis wearing Alice's costume. Though there are so many variations, I'm fine with any version. You can even adapt her own outfit to Alice's if you wish.
Furthermore, if you like to put Ivis in a scenario rather than just standing, some suggestions that I find interesting are:
-Falling down a rabbit hole
-Sitting unfortunately in a small room for being too big
-Chasing after a white rabbit
Of course it's completely optional. Anything of my beloved Ivis is always wonderful to see.

Alice in Wonderland References:
imgur.com/a/VFKYy

Thank you to whoever does this request. It's always appreciated and I hope everyone enjoys their weekend.

What do you do if you fall out of love?

Go to the general, /sgg/.

Climb back in.

That's a pretty qt style!

real nice
artist name?

Maria's somebody's waifu. But I want to see how far it can go.

>Maria's somebody's waifu
Then tell him not to be a faggot and request here. We have 2 Symphogearfags here.

id=582362

nice art

This is adorable, user! What a cute style, too!! I love the Mega Sakamoto as well. So, so cute. Thank you very much!! And I hope your weekend and rest of the week are great.

Nice!

2deep4me

I was playing with the settings of the layer with all the swirly lines and I thought this version was interesting as well, more surrealistic.