At what episode do they fug?

At what episode do they fug?

I don't want to have to waste my time on this series if I don't have to.

Then drop it because they never do.

Movie.

Who cares, they are both ruined by black dick.

I mean, when i was watching episode 33 I could see that Utena-sama was talking to someone But who? I thought. It didn't look like it was Himemiya...She was talking casually, so it couldnt be Akio... A school trip? Huh? What? Wait, could this be A VIRTUAL CONVERSATION?! It's me? Shes talking to me? Oh, I see! Shes talking to the audience!! Oh, my. This is great, Be-Papas!!

That was what I thought, Gazing at Utena in profile, and the back of her head as she lay in bed, and all that, I thought to myself, "Ah, Utena-sama is speaking to me! This is bliss" I was so into it. And then suddenly, the camera made it look like I was on top of Utena-sama!! "Huh?! Hey, is this for real!? Oh, geez! I'm so d-a-r-i-n-g! Huh? No wat! Is this this really happening? Oh, my! I'm doing this with Utena-sama? Squee!

Well... I really did think all that And then in the last scene, I finally realized what was going on "My hands aren't this big! My skin isnt this dark! (sob) ...Aiko, YOU BASTARD! You put your dirty penis..the one you shoved up Touga's butt...in Utena-sama!

Was this rape or willing? Never picked this up

Well too bad for you because she gets the D before the V.

Just post the pic, fampai.

She's under the consent age in Japan, it'd be rape even if she was willing.

Willing,but its complicated

Willing.

I don't give a fuck about age retard. It's 2D. I'm asking if it's real rape, not made up law rape.

So like connections or arranged marriage or agreement shit. Neat.

>So like connections or arranged marriage or agreement shit. Neat.
No, complicated like a maiden's heart.

Oh she's just retarded then. Dropped again.

Except there was a childhood marriage promise?

What?

Anyway, the anime repeatedly points out that Utena is unsure whether that ring was meant as a proposal.

I'm just saying it's a complication.
Purityfag BTFO.

Hol up. Am I supposed to believe that those two red and green haired men who were driving around were actually 13 year olds?

No, because they're not.

This slut's supposed be 13 though.

Where the fuck did you infer THAT from?

Complicated. Very complicated.

What episode?

I like how it pokes fun at that.

Aside from Zettai Unmei Mokushiroku, does anyone know the names of every other theme playing in fights?

Download the ost

>wtf I hate utena-sama now

/u/fag tears a delicious.

I always lose it right at the word butt.

He's Indian.

They were doing it on and off all the time after the first time Utena beats Touga.

But then she fucks Akio a couple times and bangs Touga once.

She got into Madoka and kind of let go the whole Utena thing. I like to think it still bothers her.

>she bangs Touga once
I don't think it was ever implied that she slept with him.

Question:
If the duel arena is [/spoiler]Akio's observatory, then how does entering the forest lead there?

>They were doing it on and off all the time after the first time Utena beats Touga.
In your dreams yurifag,
>bangs Touga once.
I suppose you could interpret that, but it's hardly concrete.
Whom are you talking about?
That's the power of a planetarium projector.

The same penis that was inside Touga's dirty butt!

Magic.

Akio lost most/all his power when he stopped being Dios, but he's still got Anthy.

He's a metaphysical concept.

>Someone is uploading Utena one episode a day on Himawari Douga
>Can rewatch Utena at slow pace while enjoying the moon comments

I'm glad I postponed rewatching it for so long.

>Whom are you talking about?
Morinaga Milk.

She got fuked by POOINLOOOOOOOO

It's amazing how Utena manages to piss off /u/fags, hetfags *and* purityfags all at once.

Faggots just can't handle the Ikuhara.

I don't get why people are so offended by Utena.

Fucking hated nanami for most of the anime, yet she turned out to be best girl during her final arc.

Small minds who can't accept things that don't fit into the tiny little pigeon holes they're used to seeing in their anime.

sadly they never fugg together, but they both get blacked by the same guy near the end

Nanami did nothing wrong.
Except killing the cat.

I hated her too. What did she do in the final arc? I don't remember her really being a part of it.

She called out Akio on his bullshit when no one else could.

That's literally it- It doesn't save Nanami from being worst girl.

They don't

Utena was straight

Are you Egyptian, user? Because you're pretty deep in de Nile.

That was only the movie Utena, in the TV show she never went all the way

It's for the same reason that Himemiya was 100% a slut in the movie

Utena is straight and so is Anthy. They love each other erotically but it's an exceptional occurrence due to their closeness and shared destiny, not their usual orientation.

Utena was bisexual.

If they love each other erotically, they're not straight.

>fall in love with one girl under extreme circumstances
>automatically bi
If that's how you categorize, user, fine, but that's kind of beside the point that in any other case they'd only want dicks.

Do you know what bisexual means?

Yes, I do. It's a sexual orientation, not a sexual incident.

>The only time I've ever been happy...was when I was with you.
>extreme circumstances

A weird one night stand might be a sexual incident. A relationship reflects an orientation.

Keep in mind that she was bleeding out when she said that.

yes this is literally the definition of extreme circumstances
utena's the only human being who got close to anthy and treated her as a person and not a means to an end
anthy doesn't like girls, she likes utena-sama

utena is a girl and being in love with a girl means bisexuality

CURRIED

I remember picking this up a while back when I was a youngin
it's shit

>rose gate can't be opened with a sword(dick) but only a lesbian's fingers(utena)
Anthy and Utena are gay.

Did you miss the episode where Utena dates the guy and Anthy fucks her brother?

Phase, rape.

>women dating guys is a phase
Never change.

It was clearly a silly phase for her.

How so?

Willing.

There's a thing for some homosexual/bisexual people called a denial phase, which is when they don't realize their sexuality and try to fit into what they think is normal.
Noticed how often Utena was talking about how "she was just a normal girl who wanted to date a normal guy"?

Because otherwise persons'd think she was some kind of trannyshit.

Is this confirmed by Ikuhara to apply to this character or is that just your interpretation?

>Ikuhara
>confirming

>both of them have had shit tainted curry smelling sand nigger dick inside of them
>one of them had it multiple times
I don't know how anyone can like these two.

This started good but went to shit fast.

They're just 竿姉妹

That's because you're mentally retarded.

It was a rhetorical statement. I know how and why you like them. But they're bad reasons. No one should like cheap shallow used goods who sleep around.

>got her nobility back
But not her dignity. A smelly currynigger penis was all the way up in there, that shit sticks with you forever. Her pussy probably still smells like India to this day.

It started good and got better.

>sleeps around
They were both being psychologically manipulated while they were in an emotionally vulnerable state.

I think that can be forgiven.

That doesn't really change anything. What matters here are the facts.

Don't bother giving an underage idiot attention.

How is still not their fault for not being smart enough to figure it out.

The irony is that you are the one acting underage, because you just attack people

this, why don't susceptible 14 year olds have good judgement?

Is the movie worth watching? I still haven't

The visual are gorgeous but it doesn't really add anything of value to the TV series. Besides the barbie doll bodies.

Not as good as the series in terms of depth/characterization but it has splendid visuals.

If you liked the series, then it's worth a watch.
Just be aware that it's more of a reimagining/ companion piece of the series as opposed to a continuation.

If you didn't like the series, then don't bother.