What does pol think of Redneck Revolt?

what does pol think of Redneck Revolt?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5-RKLdwaYb0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Assholes who have white guilt and a southern accent.

They look like the children of actual rednecks who worked hard and gave them lives that were too easy.

So obviously fake it's an insult to the intelligence.

>"REAL rednecks hate themselves! Heh, WHITE PEOPLE, right guys?"

Oh god it's horrible. None of them look like they do manual work at all.

Antifa fags trying to larp as rednecks , pathetic , rednecks look nothing like them and would kick their shit in at the first mention of sjw nonsense

fake and gay

They are what the south should be, instead of what it largely still is. Being a racist loser is easy here in the south because you're in good company.

Daddy Issues.

youtu.be/5-RKLdwaYb0

They're all manlets.

manlet revolt
lmao xd

faggots just like the oathkeepers

Poseurs appropriating the name redneck, when most true rednecks would despise them.

I can't tell if they're Hispanic

Clearly fake and gay, rednecks don’t give a shit about migrants and (((folks of color)))

The symbol is a zoomed in happy merchant hand obviously

The young turks. Redneck revolt?......?

Virgin issues.

I think it's about time the good ol boys start tying faggots like these guys to stumps out in the swamp for the gators and bugs to eat like they used to.

pol BTFO

how can pol ever recover??

Jewish Issues.

Inadequate dick size issues.

Shitskin future negligent dischargers of America: The podcast.

Have fun, we've had to run out a few of these types at my range already. It's always the same shit. Some pasty, fat faggot with some gay old timey hat muzzle sweeps the parking area then starts whining when we pull his membership card.

>commies hate guns
pretty sick of this meme desu

Commie Orbiter issues.

wtf i love importing low cost labor thereby creating a glut in supply that decreases my income now

how does it feel knowing that you're just doing what Sup Forums does to itself even when you aren't here? (making fun of virgins and dicklets)

why ARE you here?

Lack of buckshot mouthwash issues.

Solve them.

Because he clearly has a Nigger-tier IQ

I'm here to poke the cancer.

Doesn't everyone enjoy making fun of virgins and dicklets?

Oh no the commies we've kicked out have appeared to love their guns.

They just lacked the mental faculties needed to safely handle them near people. It's for best though, they can hike out and shoot on BLM land like the Mexicans do, maybe they'll get into shape.

unless you are b8ing, how do you honestly justify to yourself being onboard with the majority of the corporate boardrooms of america and europe

polite sage

How much does this trigger you on a scale of triggered to extremely fucking triggered?

>mfw these fat old fucks are the ones telling you they'd beat the government in a civil war
Americans make me laugh.

A shame unto the white race.

Fucking liberals can't even larp correctly as rednecks.

You literally just larped your own suicide fantasy at me.

They are just openly armed antifa faggots. Not a single redneck among them, they use the term "rednecks" as an insult to actual rednecks.

Probably the whole operation is a CIA project, notice how they are not attacked or threatened by the law or the media. And note the members names are all psuedonyms, with Royalty names

Sounds like a fancy way of saying "NO U"

Having trouble keeping up already?

What I wonder is why socially retarded lardasses come here. You already have so much stacked against you. Why make it worse? Can't settle for being revolting in only a few ways?

mouthbreathers

A few weeks ago, Antifa were pretending to be Juggalos, now they are pretending to be rednecks.
Presumably this is some half-arsed attempt to instill "class consciousness" in the proletariat, whilst in reality it is just middle class kids LARPing as working class people.

More like mystery meat revolt

There is no rednecks there, just disfigured university students and chicanos

Are you a real live libtard? How did you escape the mass-suicides on election night?

> Racism is a buzzword for race realism

>What is context?

Reagan was about the peace on the country, that violence was not like today.

M8, you aren't poking the cancer, you're just pissing into a sea of piss. Your shitposting will be your undoing because most people come here to make fun of Nazis at first.

Astro turfing

I live in Tennessee and have never heard of it before.