There isn't a proper board for me to post this rant so I'll just post it here

There isn't a proper board for me to post this rant so I'll just post it here.

Why do women and men alike like any style of pantsu beyond the bikini?
The recent trends towards all the square-like or string-like things (thongs, boyshorts, etc) are totally out of synch with what is aesthetically beautiful, and with what accentuates the curvature of the female form (curves are beauty). When you want to de-sexualise something you tend to make it more square. For example. If you want to make sports clothing for women you make them wear SQUARE like things like spats or short shorts. Not to say that revealing a woman's legs isn't arousing. I'm saying that it is far less arousing than the one a true only perfect form of pantsu, which is the bikini. It has the perfect balance of reveal and conceal. It has the perfect shape. It has mathematical precise calculus that bring out the most arousing and beautiful curves of the female hips. (cont)

Anyone who is into any other form of pantsu over the bikini needs to rethink their entire value system. There is nothing superior. You should notice that 'slutty' girls tend to love thongs and boyshorts and basically things that they think are more 'deviant' or 'sexy' when in fact all they are doing is squaring off the female form and making it less artistic, less erotic. There is a reason that very often a scantily clad woman is more erotic than a naked woman. That reason is that the tiny pieces of cloth 'bring forth' the form and curvature of the body. Thongs don't do this. All they make think of is that there is a string caught in between the woman's ass. Or if it's 'boyshorts' or 'hipster' or any other unaesthetic form, it fails to illuminate the beauty of the female hips by making them more like arithmetic instead of calculus. Here's a wager. College douche 'bros' really love to jerk it to hipster wearing girls while refined gentleman who worship the form and curves of the female always and forever appreciate the bikini. Or the string bikini. Curves = sexual, Square = less sexual.

I'm not reading that wall of text.

I don't know what this thread is about, but feel free to post more pictures

Variety is the spice of life. You'll never see a real woman's pantsu anyway. Commission artists to draw your preferred pantsu if you're so autistic over it.

You read more during average anime episode

It's not shoved in my face all at once in an ugly, unorganized manner.

NIGGA, DO YOU EXPECT ME TO READ ALL THIS SHIT
BY:
YOU.

This is called an "opinion" and is incorrect and irrelevant.

I bet you really dig girls with boyshorts, you intolerable plebian.

Who doesn't?

I don't because I'm not a plebian with no sense of aesthetics or beauty.

But you and the giant mass of culture is.

>aesthetics or beauty
Opinions.

All styles can be good except for granny panties.
Thongs are best because they are pure sex.

>I like to say that everything is relative so therefore i never have to feel bad about my total lack of intelligent or sensible ideas about anything

woopdeedoo

except they are not for reasons mentioned above they're just like drawing straight lines on a woman and straight things are less erotic and beautiful than curved formations. when we say a woman has a beautiful form we say she has 'beautiful curves', and there is good reason. thongs do not bring forth the curves the way the bikini does.

Same shit gets boring after a while tbqh

not to me

Good for you, I really wish I would be that easy for me.

How do you quantify or objectify beauty?

>beautiful curves
I prefer my girls cute and curveless.

>creates a thread to discuss something
>gets responses to a shit topic
>hurr durr you're wrong im right
Why even bother? Go back to your religious cult or Sup Forums

Thongs frame the curves, they don't distract or cover up the ass like other styles.

You can get metaphysical about beauty and say that 'anything / everything is beautiful' depending on the beholder, and true enough, but there is a reason that some art is considered worth preserving and caring for and contemplating while other art is not. That which more approaches and approximates the infinite is what I'd say is more beautiful. Curves are greater approximations of the infinite than square-like formations. They become more imbued with wonder because you are less able to 'figure them out', that is to say to square them off and make them less mysterious. Art and beauty and mystery and curves and infinity.

Then just look at a naked woman's ass. The point, like I already said, in wearing pantsu as a heightened form of eroticism over a simply naked woman, is to accentuate the natural curves of the female form.

I think he just wanted a reason to post asses without this being a /e/

>what is aesthetically beautiful, and with what accentuates the
comma splice
> If you want to make sports clothing for women you make them wear SQUARE
missing a comma
>Not to say that revealing a woman's legs isn't arousing.
Dependent clause.
>the one a true only perfect form of pantsu, which is the bikini.
Should be "The one and only, true perfect form of pantsu: the bikini."
I would correct the rest, but I don't want to read your garbage ramblings.

If you can't even read like 5 lines of continuous text then you need to get off the internet and fix your ADD.

If you can't even get a point across in like 5 lines of continuous text then you need to get off the internet and fix your autism.

you. I like you

There is a difference between a well place thought and just plotting whatever the fuck just came from your head into a post.

What's the difference?

One has some semblance of worth and the other is gibberish.

This is why a high school education is important

So once the number of lines increases beyond what you can count on your fingers, your brain apparently just shuts down. Got it.

It loses interest in the rest of the bullshit that comes afterwards.

It's always hilarious when OP is clearly fucking retarded but gets butthurt when people call him out and then he continues to derail his own thread with his faggotry

Panties work best when they're the only piece of clothing worn.

I'm being serious.
I didn't see anyone call me out on anything in this thread.
with a bra is fine too, but pantsu only is pretty damn erotic.

I'm drunk atm, pardon the grammar / spelling

The only acceptable bra is the handbra. All other bras are too bulky, they don't highlight the gentle softness of the breast.

Read the entire fucking thing, you're just an arrogant egotistical asshole who thinks his preferences are superior. Well guess what, my preference is tomboys with a decent rack, wearing sports bras, spats, and /fit/

Eat a fucking dick

Your tastes are shit.

Only 'calling out' i saw was some guy saying "thats just ur opinion bro"

I figure by 'calling out' they actually contributed something to a counter argument, of which has yet to occur. And you seem more 'butthurt' than me, a word which I never use because it makes the person who uses it seem like another tool caught up in board culture and memetic fashions.

whatever fag
my boner doesn't give half a shit what the aesthetic value of something is when it gets hard

Your penis is a plebian

New pasta?

>. Not to say that revealing a woman's legs isn't arousing.
stopped reading there

That you think your penis has standards is the most laughable thing in this thread.

>When you want to de-sexualise something you tend to make it more square. For example. If you want to make sports clothing for women you make them wear SQUARE like things like spats or short shorts

you know on how many levels you are wrong right now?

>That which more approaches and approximates the infinite is what I'd say is more beautiful. Curves are greater approximations of the infinite than square-like formations.

If you can't rationalize your preferences without without being pretentious and incompetent then don't bother.

You like what you like and you don't know why. That's normal. Don't make up nonsense about how approximations of infinity have anything to do with objective beauty.

I began laughing after I typed it. I hope you realize that my making this thread about the aesthetics of women's panties is absurd to begin with.

>I don't understand what you're saying therefore you're not making sense

ayyyyy

Your whole rant is irreverent because they shouldn't be wearing panties in the first place.

Christ guys you're over thinking it. If it makes you hard who cares?...

So have you gotten your autism diagnosed yet?

It's easy to understand, it's just dumb

Good thread.

I'm into lolis and since they are tinier and with less pronounced curves than older girls, micro bikinis and string bikinis fit them perfectly.