Name of Tony Abbott Headbutter released

>THE self-described Hobart anarchist charged with assaulting former Prime Minister Tony Abbott says the incident had nothing to do with same sex marriage.

>Astro Labe, 38, of North Hobart, said he will argue his impulsive attack on the Liberal MP was motivated his longstanding dislike of Mr Abbott.

>He said he had not intended to cause embarrassment to the same sex marriage cause, which he supports.

>“It was nothing really remotely to do with that. It’s just about Tony Abbott — The f***ing worm that he is,” Labe told News Corp Australia.

>“All it was is I saw Tony Abbott and I’d had half a skinful and I wanted to nut the c***.”

>“I was like ‘Tony, Tony’, I kind of trotted up behind him. I trotted up behind him, ‘I just want to shake your hand and just went bang. Kind of missed it. Gave him a fat lip.

“It is shock to have a fellow Australian seeking to shake your hand turn a handshake into an assault,” Abbott told reporters in Hobart.

“Normally a handshake is a sign of trust and peace, it is a sign of two people wanting to deal openly and courteously with each other, but this handshake turned into a headbutt."

Other urls found in this thread:

heraldsun.com.au/business/work/mps-condemn-unaustralian-attack-on-tony-abbott-by-gay-marriage-supporter/news-story/c1008ff94c48135805722cdbf645c307
jewbook.com/pg/hbdessertcafe/about/
tripadvisor.com.au/ShowUserReviews-g255097-d8396422-r301402650-Honey_Badger_Dessert_Cafe-Hobart_Greater_Hobart_Tasmania.html#REVIEWS
s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

heraldsun.com.au/business/work/mps-condemn-unaustralian-attack-on-tony-abbott-by-gay-marriage-supporter/news-story/c1008ff94c48135805722cdbf645c307

>Astro 'Funknukl' Labe
>Barista
>"DJ"
Checks out

Those fucking teeth!

He works at this cafe. Their motto is DON'T GIVE A S#IT
Nice

fugg

That's not the one he works at, is it?

I thought he worked at a bar. That place is in Victoria.

Q U I N T E S S E N T I A L

jewbook.com/pg/hbdessertcafe/about/

Can we make this guy the new face of Australia? PLEEEEEEEEASE

tripadvisor.com.au/ShowUserReviews-g255097-d8396422-r301402650-Honey_Badger_Dessert_Cafe-Hobart_Greater_Hobart_Tasmania.html#REVIEWS

This cunt is like Mental Illness: the movie.

hahahahaa Tones the snowflake get rekt cunts you children are pathetic, MUH REVIEWS

>mfw

Thanks

No, he's Antifa commie scum. That's the only group he represents.

Headbutter seems to be portrayed in a neutral/positive light, looks like they sent a photographer to get some flattering shots to go with the story.

I have honestly never seen a bloke who looks like he knows more meth dealers than this guy.

he legit looks like an ogre that changed his skin colour in photoshop

TOP KEK
guy is an awesome trash talker, Sup Forums's virgins to shit their pants

says the communist sympathizer.

>vid
>talking up the "I'm a victim of alcohol" angle
s m h.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/it-was-nothing-to-do-with-samesex-marriage-anarchist-dj-who-headbutted-tony-abbott-speaks-out-20170922-gymu2z.html

says the basement dweller who thinks he's redpilled because he has political ideas

ofcourse thats what that faggot looks like. i dont know what else i was expecting.

says the communist sympathizer whose every word is designed to try subvert whoever reads it.

says the commie who is paid commie money per post written

>sideburns
>bald
o i am laffin
I don't think he's tryna be a victim. He literally said he'd do it again

commie commie.

Looks like you typical antifa faggot wanna-be

Pretty sure he is actually part of Antifa.

Here's his "girlfriend". Imagine how desperate she was when she thought he was her best chance out of the titty bar she was indentured to...

Apparently she's 22 and he's 38...

his wife's daughter looks like she's well into picking up her mommy's business

>I was quite drunk
>[Asked if he would he do it again]
>Probably, I don't know, depends on my level of sobriety
My client is suffering from alcoholism your honour and he was intoxicated at the time of the attack and clearly not in a lucid state of mind. I put it to the court that he dindu nuffin. In fact, despite his lifelong oppression he was offering moral support towards the popular cause of broadening national diversity by wearing a vote fag badge. He a good boy. He just need dem alcoholic programs.

He probably did a deal with one of the Asian families where he gets about $20,000 - 40,000 to marry them so they can become a legal citizen. It's a real thing, I've been offered by one of them before.

Look at that head. What a fucking piece of shit

Aussie Legend.

Who wore the burns better

if that asshole didnt want to get a sock to the face he shouldnt have ever begged for it

Fuck I knew I recognized him.

What a gutless piece of shit.

You're giving him too much credit, he'll be flattered with that muscular representation of himself.

(this isn't leftypol)

>anarchist
>supports government institutions
>DJ
everytime

>Here's his "girlfriend". Imagine how desperate she was when she thought he was her best chance out of the titty bar she was indentured to...
>Apparently she's 22 and he's 38...

Still doing better than 90% of Sup Forums

>(this isn't leftypol)
Muh safe space

No, I don't mind if you say it, I'm just saying not many here are going to back up your delusions. Can you explain in detail why it was logical for him or anyone else to do something like what he did exactly?

so... no?

Here we go with the muh reality. The cunt made Australians suffer through targeting the most vulnerable in societ, low income earners, the unemployed, the elderly and the sick. Basically a craven piece of shit to show he was bik stronk to gullible dumb cunts.

Next he signed FTAs and exacerbated an already sensitive socio-political and socio-economic climate.

He was lucky he just copped a headbutt and fuck Tony Abbott.

>The cunt made Australians suffer through targeting the most vulnerable in societ, low income earners, the unemployed, the elderly and the sick.

Elaborate on this with actual evidence and details?

> exacerbated an already sensitive socio-political and socio-economic climate.

buzz words.

If you're the PM and you don't hold a public execution for Howard, you're a traitor

>buzz words.

Well then I suppose the sell out to the Chinese, housing crisis, asking the unemployed to pay false bills, cutting the pensions, suspending payments to the unemployed, suspending the sick from support are all just buzz words. Basically shaming the vulnerable meanwhile multinational corporations syphon money overseas, claiming benefits and tax cuts. Also covering for his child rapist priest not to be prosecuted.

Agree. Howard was the single worst PM in living memory.

this guy is gay for sure tho he looks just like the guys who fuck me bb at the bathhouse

W-wha..?