en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franco-Prussian_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> coward
*cough* Dunkirk *cough*

Merely a setback

i think you dropped something sir

You idiot.

Chad UK soldiers were saved by the Black soldiers within their ranks

That's because stupid Yanks won't let them.

>Expecting Brits to die for you

>Germany has never won a war
>Colonises your empire

He's actually right, your country has been godless since the revolution. Like my grandfather and his four brothers all fought in Germany and they told me stories about how all of your women were whores and all of your men theives. I feel bad you have such a shitty heritage. F

O C C U P I E D

>start a war to prove you're better than everyone
>lose

KEK

The butthurt is strong with this one.

And ofcourse Germany's Muslim problem is non existant kek

All the strong men in Germany died in the war. The last four generations have been products of Russian rape babies

>Start a war with literally monkeys vs. start a war with several superpowers
All you Angelos did was butt fucking some natives. Big fucking deal when you have cannons and shit, while they are barely able to use bows.

We had to fight the French and the Spanish to have dominion you baby dick empirelet Kraut

Lost two wars against us, then needed our help because y'all were poor for two other wars.
We are your strongest Ally and remember it.
Pic related is ur culture

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franco-Prussian_War
War that made my family from Alsace-Lorraine emmigrate to burgerland. Stoey goes my grandfather of 3x was an orphan and when confronted with biskmark's draft he fled as a stowaway to burgerland, eventually making it rich as a owner of a coal mine and having 7 children.

>Germans don't win wars
They do, WW1 and WW2 required the entire world to stop the industrial might of the protestant north

We won 1812.

You tried to take over Canada, we kicked you out and burnt your White House to the ground.

>Germany has never won a war and the French are cowards
It's cool my euro-white brother. At least you don>Germany has never won a war and the French are cowards
It's cool man, at least you are honest, unlike the Jewnited States of Niggermerica that likes to PRETEND it won war's since TV says so. People here are all a bunch of tuff talking, gullible fairy fucks that don't even deserve a country anyway. I mean they actually BELIEVE President Cuck is somehow not a kike puppet like a bunch of dumb fucks that don't deserve a country. Everyone knows it too which is with the US will be no more in less than 5 yrs. #NationOfGullibelPussies no one takes seriously, LOL! we aren't even allowed to keep our women in line since out LARPing homosexual "far right" (lol) joke of a part is a bunch of closet queer/effete/hipster-closet-gaythesit--effete fucks that are ripe for the picking. It would be an HONOR for nk or Ru to nuke is, it really, really would. I mean that too.. I mean "right wing" queers here actually support extreme lefty police policies since TV tells them to. LOL!
But Good luck for you Eu guys, I believe in you!

>Implying our main goal wasnt to set forth the motions to diminish your naval power

kek

Found the Brit on vacation

>australian education

>Krauts are STILL master ass blasted at us
So fucking tasty

>Germanics BTFO dying WRE and settle into it's former land
>Establish themselves as the rulers of said land
>Not colonisation
Go back to bed mum you're obviously senile

Cant be as based as the UK which keeps tolerating organized rape gangs targeting their kids

As a matter of fact:
Brits and Germans have been allies throughout history with the exception of both worldwars.
I personally have no problem with the normal crooked toothed britfag.
But if we want to be honest: Russia beat Germany in WW2. Not brits, not amerifags. Russians. And they did it by throwing people in front of german guns, until the ammunition ran out. So much for glory.

And seeing how brits are fucked by muslimscum, economy and are crumbling, crying over their lost empire, i can only think of a phrase from the worldwars:
Gott strafe England. Er strafe es!

Germanics=/=German.

Thanks for speaking English, Hans. Really makes my life easier.

Germany didn't exist until 40 something years before WW1

No they haven't
SeeAnd it spent 45 years divided into two
Germany isn't an old country
It isn't even a real country
It should have already been broken up

>1066
>French are cowards

>has never won a war
>Is able to tell the rest of the EU what to do

How did this happen?

>Be anglo. Wage war and genocide against tribe niggers.

>Think they are something.

Anglos had to be helped by half the world to not loose thoose wars.

You Anglos truly are a weak subhuman race of people.

>You Anglos truly are a weak subhuman race of people.

Don't forget our beady eyes

use a snuger toad nigel

at least we started two world wars faggots, come on my level!

You literally got colonized by Germans (Saxons), and the English language comes from the Danes and Frisians.

We had to defeat all the other great empires to be top dog you Viking rapist snownigger.

For this to be true, they would have had to swim.....

no prob, amerifags made us do it.
better start learning the shittongue of the pakistani filth you have in your country tho.

>surrendered
>expected us to fight for your land while unprepared

>Britain was the worlds sole naval superpower for an entire century following the war of 1812

What's fascinating is how much of a police state UK is where you almost have to get a license to fart, yet the police are absolutely fucking useless and can barely carry a fucking baton.
Also pic related is my favorite example of the average brit

My grandfather told me tales of how all your men were rapists and panders, whoremongers and fornicators, who ruined good brothels and seduced women. he was disgusted at the animal sex obsession of the americans. "beasts, with no honour" was his phrase.

he did allow that some were not bad fighters. (grandad was Resistance and then Free French - and would kick your ass if he heard you say French were cowards - you lucky bastards have the atlantic to save you, and didn't join the war until you had to - turn up two years late for the first world war and three years late for the second, and call yourselves heroes... )

>When you lose due to shitty war doctrine (which even the brits couldn't adapt to for a while) and a spineless government and get called "coward" for it

> some filthy Hun just insulted the Empire
Fix bayonets